7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 am
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption

[ G E E K - G I R L ]

Anything and everything... but that's because it makes me feel good to cook for my boyfriend.
But my specialty is in the desserts, I love to bake cakes, cupcakes, brownies, etc. Because there are so many ways you can decorate them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:29 pm
I love both cooking and baking, but I cook way more than I bake.
I'm really experimental when I cook, I'll make all my own glazes and sauces and stuff, just from my head. (I made this really amazing guacamole, with mango puree, cinnamon, a little lime juice, and some cayenne pepper. My mom raved about it.) It's almost like I can taste it in my head before I even start to work. I can cook just about everything. Right now, though, my favourite recipe is tamagoyaki. It's soooo tasty, such a nice, cute little snack! And the way you roll it as it cooks is a lot of fun, too. XD
And baking, I love to make elaborate cakes. Like, several layers, with all kinds of delicious fillings and flavours, and I learned how to pipe roses and stuff~ It's so much fun. I made my mom a great cake for her birthday, it was a heavy vanilla cake, with raspberry filling and a thick layer of white chocolate under each tier (there were three), then iced in white icing with a bright blue icing piped around the edges, soft mauve roses with frosty green leaves, and 'Happy Birthday Mom' written on the topmost tier in blue, with a couple of rosebuds. It was beyond gorgeous~
But that takes a lot of work. For regular desserts, I love doing creme brulee and pot de creme. They're sooo tasty, far easier than fancy, expensive restaurants would have you believe, and they're such crowd-pleasers. I most recently made mint-Baileys pot de creme with crushed Skor bar topping.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 pm
I like to cook anything really, I try lots of recipes...but always put my own spin on it. I have to because I always think that the cookbooks are so boring and bland, so I spice them up. But, if I don't follow a cookbook...my original recipes are a little odd--like baked apple chicken.
But more than cooking I enjoy baking, I'm always making new things up. Be it muffins, cookies or cakes. I'm always thinking about food, not to eat just to make. It's strange, I get inspiration at the most odd times.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm
cake *-*  

Souzinha

7,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nocweed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 am
brownies and cupcakes whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:15 pm
AngelDaisy123
what do you like to bake or cook
COOKIES AND CAKE eek  

ll CRAYONZ ll

5,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

pinkplease

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:38 am
I love making cakes and cookies for my friends and family, theres just something really relaxing about it. C:
I'm a god damn expert at cheese cakes. I make a meeeean creme caramel, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 pm
I like to bake cakes. They are simply the best and so much fun to decorate <3
And, its always a good think when you make your friend a birthday cake with some much chocolate no one can eat it xD

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaralover8044

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm
I like to cook: Chicken Stir-Fry ( My favorite food besides Sushi x3 )
I like to bake:chocolate peanutbutter cookies <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 am
I like to bake banana cakes and chocolate cakes!

and my favorite thing to cook..hhmm...must be..uhh..anything?  

xjewiex

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm
Buttermilk biscuits! mmmm I'm kind of feeling a craving for them right now actually... too bad I have to be at work in an hour...

Or bread. I love making bread. It takes ALL DAY but there's something really satisfying about how physical it is.

I like "dessert" type breads too. Banana bread, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 pm

I like to bake sugar cookies <3  

yung ugly

inky6

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm
Bakings ok but Id rather cook  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:16 am
So far I have made peanut butter cheesecake, apple and pumpkin pie, mint candy cane cookies, almond icing sandwich cookies, christmas cornflake wreathes, fudge topped shortbread (was a failure lol) and key lime cheesecake. My absolute favourite thing I make is my SUPER SOFT CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES OF DOOM. >>  

vagrant branwen

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:48 pm
Pretty much any type of dessert. Except fudge because I hate having to boil the condensed milk. And not too much brownies and drop cookies they're too easy (brownies) and too repetitive and long (drop cookies).

I love cakes, I guess. Cuz you can make so many different sizes and stack 'em and frost 'em however you want. I kinda suck at the frosting them part, but it makes me feel artistic haha.

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff