Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Did you ever think she'd pick him? {NM Spoilers, perhaps} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raccoon Liege

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:17 am
Knowing Bella, she'll choose Edward. Hands down, She'll feel pretty crappy about it, and she'll hate having to choose, but she'll choose him. I'm going to be really mad though if Edward says something along the lines of "You have to choose, Bella. Me or him." He already put her through so much pain, he doesn't have any right to put her through anymore. There is no doubt in my mind that she'll choose him, but if he forces a decision on her, he shouldn't be chosen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:21 am
Well, other than the obvious reasons, I think that Bella can and will choose Edward if it's her own decision and no forces act against her. Blah blah blah, everything everyone else has said has made perfect sense to back it up and I firmly believe that without the Bella x Edward coupling, Twilight would lose most, if not all, of its fans. It's kinda an authoric No-No to mess up one of the only things that's keeping the book so popular. ¬.¬

But yeah, other than that, I personally loathe Jacob. xD ((And I think I may be the only one who absolutely hates him from sheer will.)) But oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow, when I'm at the bookstore AS SOON AS IT OPENS screaming for my Edward. >o<;;;

Philomath

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces