Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[ + ] the black cross [ + ] OOC and PROFILES; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 pm
well did we decide what part of the world anise is from? i think i was basing marla's mythology on like norse myths...or something. maze kinda helped me figure this out D: but i think swanmaes are norse-ish...that area. ANYWAY, ill finnish marla's profile when i get back from dinner; if you want or have time we could work it out on MSN or in IRC..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:39 am
i finnished up marlas profile, ill post for her when we know where anise is going to get her. annnd tomorrow ill post as the rest of themmmz :]  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:19 pm
Sounds good to me! I was thinking that, yeah, since you were kind of basing it on Norse mythology, and Marla like raised her, right? So she could be something Norse, too, then, 'cause that would only make sense, hee. And I don't know if I won't be able to get on today (I'm just quickly checking up), but hopefully tomorrow I should have some time!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:20 pm
H e a r t s
Sounds good to me! I was thinking that, yeah, since you were kind of basing it on Norse mythology, and Marla like raised her, right? So she could be something Norse, too, then, 'cause that would only make sense, hee. And I don't know if I won't be able to get on today (I'm just quickly checking up), but hopefully tomorrow I should have some time!

anise is a couple hundred years old...(i thought)
swanmaes will live a very long time; since they're living a cursed existance.
i thought we'd said that marla was the ANCESTOR of the priestess anise had tried to get help from....

freyja was a norse type of magic. but i thought it was that anise was a family friend of marla's family. so IF ANYTHING anise helped raise marla. >_>;

-edit- would it be okay if i just said marla was coming in by bus or something easily workable? evening would give you time to arrange it?  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:00 pm
ieatwood
H e a r t s

anise is a couple hundred years old...(i thought)
swanmaes will live a very long time; since they're living a cursed existance.
i thought we'd said that marla was the ANCESTOR of the priestess anise had tried to get help from....

freyja was a norse type of magic. but i thought it was that anise was a family friend of marla's family. so IF ANYTHING anise helped raise marla. >_>;

-edit- would it be okay if i just said marla was coming in by bus or something easily workable? evening would give you time to arrange it?

YEEEEEES! You are correct; I had forgotten! And Marla can definitely come by bus or something, that would be very convenient for me x3;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:36 pm
i have a question for everyone, what would we like to do with papi's characters? do we -want- that location?

does anyone want the characters? or should we just cut it out of the roleplay entirely, since i doubt she'll be back for it.  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Haha, decision made! x3;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:09 pm
Victoria - Tori or Vikki
Race: Were Leopardess
Height: 5' 7"
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning hetero
Distinguishing features: A hint of point to her teeth, sinuous grace like a prowl or stalk even in human form, golden lights to her grey/green eyes
Weapon: Herself, knives
Personality: Quiet and practical, she helps in any way she can and is very cheerful, generally speaking. At the hospital she keeps to herself mostly and follows orders, but has been seen joking around with other pard members. Much more into physical contact than most people.
Appearance: Blonde, wavy hair to between her shoulder blades, usually pulled back from her face but left long in back. Grey-green eyes, rarely uses makeup except for eyeliner. Slim, muscular, when clothed in the workplace she is very distinguished and professional, as befitting a secretary for a Public Relations firm. Pencil skirts or pinstriped trousers with a tailored suit coat and blouses of varying colors and minimal jewelry. At home, though, she tends toward the gothic, with a choker necklace, and a wardrobe full of plaids, fishnet, ruffles and black to emphasize her paler skin tone. She also wears several bracelets on her right wrist and a claddagh ring on her left pointer finger and large gold hoop earrings. She has glasses, but will sometimes wear contacts of varying colors.
Location: Evening staff at the Black Cross Hospital, member of Sebastian's Pard, and secretary from 9-5 at a Public Relations Consulting firm.

Corine - Corri
Race: Werelion
Height: 5' 4"
Sexuality: Bisexual, indiscriminant
Distinguishing features: Light British accent, eyes will gain golden color as she becomes more angry and her beast bleeds to the fore, tends to keep her fingernails longish and sharper than usual.
Weapon: Herself, bow and arrow
Personality: Sassy to cover her inner timidity, Corine tends to snip when nervous or angry. She has a hard time controlling her temper and her beast as of yet. However, she has a driving need to be accepted and means well, even if she doesn't know the best way to go about doing what it is she wants to accomplish. She's nervous about being betrayed, and so tends to keep her distance from newcomers and observe them before allowing them to approach her. She rarely approaches someone else.
Appearance: Short-cut black hair frames an almost heart-shaped face with hazel-brown eyes. Her short build is in no way weighty - her muscle adds more weight than one would guess, and her arms and legs are especially powerful. Clothing wise, she tends to go for the brighter colors with a very good sense of fashion and how much is too much or too little. She has a wide assortment of jewelry, and her clothes lean toward the more bright-punk side of fashion than the preppy or "cute".
Location: A member of a low-key lion pride, having been thrown out of a boarding school for being a lion and disowned by her parents in Britain for the same.

Ifailedmywillsave

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:57 pm
Ifa, i have to say, i am SO THRILLED to have you on board <333;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:37 pm
okay guys, we need names for the leopard pard and the werewolf pack.

the lion pride that corin is introducing is the sanora pride.
id lamely named the pard the black cross pard, but thats completely unanything ._.
ideas?  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:39 am
What kinds of names are there for packs and pards in the books? o.o;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:00 pm
the wolf pack is the Thronnos Rokkos clan, one of the leopard clans is the Blood Drinker pack ;/ theres also the Maneatter Clan (that was a violent clan >_>)

iunno, kinda depends on what the packs like...  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 pm
Well, this one's more calm and helpful, yesh? Less with the violence and pain, more with the healing and aiding? The name should reflect that... Of course, it's possible that the pard was formed before the hospital... So maybe their name would reflect that?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:46 pm
SCHOLASTICA.

Lol. :'B

ALSO, YAYYYY IFA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

un de plus pamplemousse

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:35 pm

LOL FINALLY POSTED.

OH... and I, er, took some liberties with my posts. Cause I basically like made up my own plot or something >_>;;;

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff