Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:55 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*kurai looked down at her leg she had recently injured, but decided not to say anything about it. She replied shyly and sounding alittle more enthusiastic, but as if she had no ego* I'm better with weapons of aim.My bow and throwing needles.

"I never had much skill for aiming, so i took up the way of the sword. anyways, the flesh loses more blood if your farther away."
I'm not much of one for blood*The girl said looking sightly ashamed*

"Don't worry about it. Its just a nasty habit of mine. though lately I've limited myself to wildlife, and thats ownly every so often..."
I haven't had blood in months. It get hard at times to resist though *Kurai keeps an eye on Zal, not fully trustig him, somrthing she's learned many times over* I take it that you heard the music to?*she says noticing his watchfulness*

"Yeah..though its since died down..but enough of that let me help you with your leg.." i kneel down and take you leg, i place my hand over the injured place for a moment, the let go and stand up. "better?"
*The girl blink and looked down alittle astonished* Um, yeah....you really have an eye for the injured dont you?^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:57 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Don't worry about it. Its just a nasty habit of mine. though lately I've limited myself to wildlife, and thats ownly every so often..."
I haven't had blood in months. It get hard at times to resist though *Kurai keeps an eye on Zal, not fully trustig him, somrthing she's learned many times over* I take it that you heard the music to?*she says noticing his watchfulness*

"Yeah..though its since died down..but enough of that let me help you with your leg.." i kneel down and take you leg, i place my hand over the injured place for a moment, the let go and stand up. "better?"
*The girl blink and looked down alittle astonished* Um, yeah....you really have an eye for the injured dont you?^^

"not really eyes for the injured...more of 4 eyes instead of two..." i change into a grey wolf and walk around you abit before sitting down.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:06 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"not really eyes for the injured...more of 4 eyes instead of two..." i change into a grey wolf and walk around you abit before sitting down.
*Kurai eyes the wolf as she is circled as relif crosses her face when he sits"wow, that really cool" she replies bluntly.She kocks an aroow and remarks"Watch this" as se releases a ice laced arrow into a nearby tree*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:11 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai eyes the wolf as she is circled as relif crosses her face when he sits"wow, that really cool" she replies bluntly.She kocks an aroow and remarks"Watch this" as se releases a ice laced arrow into a nearby tree*

Somehow i manage to say cool to you without opening my mouth?( would it be called a mouth if i'm a wolf?) and it sounds like when I'm normal, bt it echoes in your mind, as if i speak directly to you from your mind."cool....fire i assume too?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:13 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

Somehow i manage to say cool to you without opening my mouth?( would it be called a mouth if i'm a wolf?) and it sounds like when I'm normal, bt it echoes in your mind, as if i speak directly to you from your mind."cool....fire i assume too?"
*The girl nods*Fire and electricity, but i'd rather keep Smokey the bear from getting mad at me^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:17 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*The girl nods*Fire and electricity, but i'd rather keep Smokey the bear from getting mad at me^^

"yeah, I agree....so ..we should probably find some where to go befor eit gets to dark..i know a cave a while back."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:21 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"yeah, I agree....so ..we should probably find some where to go befor eit gets to dark..i know a cave a while back."
*The girl nods* Yeah, probably so.*The girl places the bow on her*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:23 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I walk foward, looking at the ground, my fur seems nicely trimmed though so it doesn't get dirty from the gound. we walk awhile before we come to a cave. We walk towards it but seconds form entering I go left and over some bushes before entering another cave.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:25 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I walk foward, looking at the ground, my fur seems nicely trimmed though so it doesn't get dirty from the gound. we walk awhile before we come to a cave. We walk towards it but seconds form entering I go left and over some bushes before entering another cave.
*Kurai is startled by his sudden actions, and stands where she is, waiting for him to make the next move*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:30 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Kurai is startled by his sudden actions, and stands where she is, waiting for him to make the next move*

I move farther back into the cave before settling down in a hole. suddnenly i get back up after flattening it...i walk over to a hole about my size leading to the other cave and a moment later come back with nothing but fur, which i drop out of my moputh into the hole, then i spread it around with my paw, then i walk back over and lay down in the hole. "there you go."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:34 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I move farther back into the cave before settling down in a hole. suddnenly i get back up after flattening it...i walk over to a hole about my size leading to the other cave and a moment later come back with nothing but fur, which i drop out of my moputh into the hole, then i spread it around with my paw, then i walk back over and lay down in the hole. "there you go."
*The girl smiles at him warmly"Thanks" she replies and sits. She looks around the dark cave taking in the depth of it. She looks over at Zal and wonders for a moment if she can trust him. She gives up on the thought after a few moments and decides to go neutral. She spreads her jet black wings, barely seen against the darkened sky and sighs in relief*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*The girl smiles at him warmly"Thanks" she replies and sits. She looks around the dark cave taking in the depth of it. She looks over at Zal and wonders for a moment if she can trust him. She gives up on the thought after a few moments and decides to go neutral. She spreads her jet black wings, barely seen against the darkened sky and sighs in relief*

I stare at your jet black wings for awhile, wishing i still had mine before moving into the other cave and turning back to human. i go to sleep...  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:41 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I stare at your jet black wings for awhile, wishing i still had mine before moving into the other cave and turning back to human. i go to sleep...
*She waits awhile still awake until she thinks he is really asleep and cannot be woken. Kurai stands and walks out of the cave and jumps int the air and gives a silent ush down and is lifted into the air. She lands on the hugh branc af a tree about a quarter mile away and stare up at the full moon. She sighs and closes her eyes.....*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:44 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*She waits awhile still awake until she thinks he is really asleep and cannot be woken. Kurai stands and walks out of the cave and jumps int the air and gives a silent ush down and is lifted into the air. She lands on the hugh branc af a tree about a quarter mile away and stare up at the full moon. She sighs and closes her eyes.....*

He sighs as he hears her take off, and flaps hs own wings, which are for his own reasons, extremely weak. they are frail and cling to his body...  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:46 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He sighs as he hears her take off, and flaps hs own wings, which are for his own reasons, extremely weak. they are frail and cling to his body...
*Kurai hears the flapping but makes no actions to it. She opens her eyes and sits on the ranch and rests against its trunk, staring once more at the moon*  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff