Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:43 am
"Care for a game then, Luxord? I know you lost, but if you beat me in a couple games you'll win some of you're munny back. How bout it, Luxord?" requested Axel as he grabbed the sake bottle that Demyx took from him and poured himself another glass and downing it quickly, waiting for Luxord's answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:25 pm
Luxord laughed heartily and deeply. "Ah, I'll take you up on that." Luxord then took out his deck of cards and slammed it on the table. Clearly, he was a little tipsy. Luxord held a sly look on his face.

S the heartless

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:29 pm
Xaldin summoned his spears. "The sake is mine... Touch it and feel the consequences!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:20 pm
Replica riku snatches the sake bottle axel has and pours himself a drink. "can..can I join in this.. this game. requested riku. "i've always been.. been good at games."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:49 pm
now one of his spears stuck out of riku's leg. "Give... back... the bottle..." evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:10 pm
Demyx quickly downed his glass of sake and found himself between Luxord and Axel, with the Riku Replica also sitting at the table. "Aw, sweet! Cards! Can I play?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm
"I'll play too. And if I catch anyone cheating, they won't walk straight for a looong time!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:57 pm
Luxord laughed heartily and deeply once more.
"Ahahahaha! If it's a game everyone wants, then a game they shall get! I propose poker! Winner take all!" Luxord shouted. He then downed his 26th glass of white wine.

S the heartless

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Getting the sake bottle back form Riku, he gave it back to Xaldin, finding it was nearly empty inside. Axel ordered a round of sake to everyone, except for Saix whom was still puking in the corner. "Okay, since this is my game, we play it by my rules got it? The game is poker. Duces and Aces are wild for now and we begin the game by drawing five cards and betting each time. If you got nothing to bet, you can't play. Got it memorized? Luxord, do the honors?" requested Axel as the bartender came around and gave everyone a bottle of sake, but two to Xaldin for being a good sport...so far. Pouring himself a drink of warm sake and downing it slowly, "Alright, let's begin." said Axel with a smile as he poured more sake from his bottle and downing slowly once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Luxord downed another gulp of alcohol, this time sake, and quickly drew cards for everyone. Each of the members were given 5 cards and some nobody chips for betting appeared in the center of the table. Luxord quickly put on his game face.

S the heartless

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:16 am
Thank you Axel. You are kind, for once. He took anther sip of his sake and took his cards. If only I knew how to play poker...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:34 am
Riku looked at his cards and had a smile on his face. Whether it was from a good hand or from drinking no one knew.  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:21 pm
Demyx recieved his cards and looked at them, or, at least he tried to. His vision was a little blurred.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Looking at his cards with his game face on, he placed his first bet on the table by placing four chips away from his pile and into the winning pot. Downing another sip of sake, he waited for the others to take their bets.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 pm
Riku laughed and put 5 chips into the pot  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items