Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Luna's Love for Emos.. ♥XxJoin usxX♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx♥Join us?♥xX
  Yes, I'm Emo.
  Yes, I'm a supporter.
  Maybe later >♥<
View Results

Laylile
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:46 am
When you say emo pictures do you mean like pictures of ourselves?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 am
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
I love writing stories, but I never finish them. Idk, I always run out of things to write about, and I forget what the purpose was of a story in the first place. Perhaps I should start posting my stories on here and maybe either have support or have people help me finish them.

User Image

heh. i've only tried one story, its prolougue was like 5 pages, and then i did a few pages of it actually..then i just ran out of ideas. i do quotes, and i used to do poems.

I used to write poems more when I was Depressed. They actually tuend out well, I'm suprised. I'd like to read some of your work.
Also thinking of starting a thread of readings and things.  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 am
I Just Want to Scream
When you say emo pictures do you mean like pictures of ourselves?

Whatever you wish to post, hun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:56 am
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
I love writing stories, but I never finish them. Idk, I always run out of things to write about, and I forget what the purpose was of a story in the first place. Perhaps I should start posting my stories on here and maybe either have support or have people help me finish them.

User Image

heh. i've only tried one story, its prolougue was like 5 pages, and then i did a few pages of it actually..then i just ran out of ideas. i do quotes, and i used to do poems.

I used to write poems more when I was Depressed. They actually tuend out well, I'm suprised. I'd like to read some of your work.

well. what we could do, is open up two more topics. the contest hall of fame (all winning posts) and the contest entries. all the entries ever made. I used to write poems when i was....happier? I suppose. but i stopped writing poems after a little problem. you can see my quotes in my journal though if you want.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 am
User Image
Emo picture of me, ha! I'm not emo, but I tried once.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:58 am
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou

User Image

well. what we could do, is open up two more topics. the contest hall of fame (all winning posts) and the contest entries. all the entries ever made. I used to write poems when i was....happier? I suppose. but i stopped writing poems after a little problem. you can see my quotes in my journal though if you want.

Cool, I'll check it out!  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:02 am
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou
hookshot1
MoonlightHanyou

User Image

Cool, I'll check it out!

Well, it'll take a bit of time to make those topics, and i'll have to clear it with the captain. plus i don't have alot of time right now...XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:03 am
User Image
User Image
( Ha in the middle of summer I wear long sleeve shirts
User Image
This is me going to Farewell my mom said I looked so good that it brought tears to her eyes rolleyes

Farewell: 8th grade prom pretty much

Laylile
Crew

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:04 am
I Just Want to Scream
User Image
User Image
( Ha in the middle of summer I wear long sleeve shirts
User Image
This is me going to Farewell my mom said I looked so good that it brought tears to her eyes rolleyes

Farewell: 8th grade prom pretty much
I like the second one best blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 am
Like, Freshman Farewell? We had one during 9th Grade, because out Highschool starts at 10th grade. We're concidered highschoolers still in 9th grade, though, even if we still were located in the middle school.  

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:09 am
MoonlightHanyou
Like, Freshman Farewell? We had one during 9th Grade, because out Highschool starts at 10th grade. We're concidered highschoolers still in 9th grade, though, even if we still were located in the middle school.
thats interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:09 am
MoonlightHanyou

I think becaue my school system we get outta middle school in 8th and Frewell is a 8th grade only dance at the end of the year to say see ya I won't miss you you know stuff like that XD  

Laylile
Crew

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 am
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou

I think becaue my school system we get outta middle school in 8th and Frewell is a 8th grade only dance at the end of the year to say see ya I won't miss you you know stuff like that XD

xd I completly know how that is! ha. Middle school sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 am
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou

Ours was kindof interesting thi syear. XD. no annoying 6th graders bugging you. running around like crazy animals. *sigh*  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

MoonlightHanyou

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 am
hookshot1
I Just Want to Scream
MoonlightHanyou

Ours was kindof interesting thi syear. XD. no annoying 6th graders bugging you. running around like crazy animals. *sigh*

Boy i don't miss that. Except we had 7th graders. It's funny, because they were all taller then us. We didn't exactly feel like the top kids in our school because of that. They must have eaten all their veggies when they were small children. xd  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff