Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Ninjas or Pirates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:56 am
Ravenwolf
25 Golbez 52
If its a matter of who would win a fight, its hard to say...If you assume the ninjas ambushed them, and you're talking in REAL terms (that means NO manga characters with kicka** stuffs), it would be close. the ninjas would have stealth, and the pirates would have guns...and the only way I can see a ninja ambushing a pirate is by sneaking onto their ship at port and hiding somewhere until night...so they would be at sea with sweaty, kickass dudes with guns, swords, and rum. They'd kill a few pirates before they were discovered, but, what then? Since their only way of "disappearing" is by running hunched low like an old man, they'd probably get pwnt and run away...if they stayed and fought, I dunno, it would be a close match...it would all come down to who bribed Chick Norris more money...and pirates have lotsa shiny stuffs, so they'd probably have his help and pwn even more.

It would be pretty difficult for the pirates to shoot straight if they're drunk, which they probably are. And the thing is, the ninjas wouldn't just pick a couple of guys off and wait to be spotted; they'd plan, and probably get almost everyone in a massive surprise attack from their hiding places.

If the pirates tried to bribe Chuck Norris, he'd just beat the crap out of them and take the booty, so ninjas win even then.

Plus, Chuck Norris sucks. Walker, Texas ranger? Jesus tap-dancing Christ! The person responsible for putting that on TV deserves to be shot.

Yeah, sorry 25 Golbez 52 but I still think Ninjas would still have the upper hand in that situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:56 pm
~Ninjas~  

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 pm
ninja-pirates  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm
NINJAS

Anyone whose played Tenchu 2 knows that ninjas have no problem taking out enemies on ships (swimming silently through the water... using blowdarts to snipe them from afar...using the grappling hook to board the ship...waiting in the shadows to ambush & decapitate...then set the ship on fire..etc.)plus, chances are that the pirates would be drunk anyway - making them easy targets.  

Soujii-sama

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:40 pm
- Ninjas win
- Jack sparrow is the only exception thus far
- Whoever came up with pirate-ninjas needs to be stabbed by Black Mage (8-bit theater)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 am
I prefer ninjas.. heehehehhe  

FrozenIcePrince

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm
Come on guys, pirates.

They drink
They pillage
They have awesome sword fights
They wear outlandish hats and awesome coats
They drink
They're raunchy and swear
They get to sail in cool ships
They drink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 pm
ninjas... i think.. o.o  

BabyAud

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm
ArikaiHart
Come on guys, pirates.

They drink
They pillage
They have awesome sword fights
They wear outlandish hats and awesome coats
They drink
They get to sail in cool ships
They drink

They're uneducated
They have peg legs
They get scurvy
They're chronically unwashed
They like creepy little monkeys
They have no subtlety
They get disgustingly drunk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm
...what's your point?  

ArikaiHart

AydenCross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am
Point being..

Ninjas rule.

ninja > pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Mm, yes, Ayden does make a very good point.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 am
xD lololol, whatever.

I'll always like pirates (except somalian ones. those are just not cool D<) better than ninjas. Ninja are too boring and sneaky. I don't have time for that s**t (plus, their clothes and weapons are lame).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm
Clothes I will grant you, but weapons? Sheesh! The concept of guns is sort of neat, but they require so little skill, and you can have so much cooler fights with ninja weapons. For one, ninja actually know how to use them. Pirate swordfights are so clumsy, and their swords are ugly to boot. Ninja swords are way better, and shuriken are just... cool! I actually had one once; it was so fun to throw. ^_^

Oh, yeah. The other reason ninja win. The dialogue is slightly hokey, but at about three minutes? Man, Hotsuma is pure badass.

He also has awesome clothes, but I shall be fair and not count them, seeing as they're nontraditional.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 am
Little skill they may require, but a man holding a smoking gun looks a hell of a lot sexier than one dramatically throwing a star. Plus, a pirate gun is cooler looking than a spiral star or a kunai.

I dunno, I don't like ninjas. Sneak into a building or blast the wall down with a cannon shot? I guess I'm just a flashy person.

His clothes were pretty awesome, though.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff