Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Fanfictions
The Promise I Made.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:47 pm
ooo... please continue...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:58 am
si! oh, by the way, I love the fishy things on your avvie. xd that sounded funny...  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

xX Kaede-chan Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:08 pm
The trio walked silently down the dark hallway; the light from the palm of the firebender illuminated the walls on either side, then faded back into darkness. Both of the strange benders were looking at her suspicously, while Chiyo glanced over her shoulder to look over where the door to the outside world was shut. She couldn't see anything but black there now. Shifting her glance the in front of her, she saw something a little way off at the end of the hall. "A door..." she figured. The earthbender pounded hard on the metal door, and Chiyo heard the unlocking of several bolts. The door creaked open, and a bright light seeped into the dark hallway quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:22 pm
lol, yep, i love me fishies too!
nice story, it's been very suspenseful... please continue...  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xX Kaede-chan Xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:35 pm
Chiyo blinked as the door behind her shut. Looking around the room, she was being looked at by dozens of people; a man stood up and spoke. "Who are you?! What are you doing here?" Chiyo nervously glanced around the room, then down at her feet. Looking up again, she spoke. "My name is Chiyo Hatasuki...." she was interupted by small gasps from around the room. The man who spoke to her so harshly before said, "Ms. Hatasuki, we are so glad you have finally arrived. We've been waiting for you..."
Chiyo looked at the man in surprise. Everyone around him had a hopefully, happy look in their eyes. "Waiting....for, me...?" Then she remembered. "Of course!' she thought to herself. "Mom was one of the founders of this place. Everyone knew her, all the benders respected her greatly. But I wonder why they were waiting for ME?" The man seemed to tell what she was thinking. "Your mother spoke a lot about you. She was an amazing bender, and an amazing person. So of course we knew that we could count on her daughter to be so smart as to find our base and come to see us!" Then a girl in her late teens stood up. Chiyo guessed she was a fire bender, from the looks of it. She then spoke warmly, "So, Chiyo, why DID you come to see us? Curiosity? Questions? ...Or something else...?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Searching for the right words, Chiyo glanced around the room once more. Then, she began slowly, "Well...I, I was just....thinking about, things lately. I found from Kari...my mom's friend...' The girl nodded. "Kari...though she isn't a bender, she's a good friend. Is she doing well?" Chiyo nodded. "Yes, she works at a small cafe' and is doing quite alright...Well, she told me that you guys were still operating, working towards...towards...well, I'm not sure WHAT you're aiming for, but something for bender's rights. Is that true?" The man nodded. "I found my mother's old journal, and the key. It had a lot of things in it, but I found a description of where the base is, so I followed it here. When I got here...I remembered my mother had told me something. She told me bending was the key..." Chiyo trailed off and looked up at the man across the room.  

xX Kaede-chan Xx

xX Kaede-chan Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:17 pm
He nodded. "You remember correctly. So you ARE your mother's daughter!" He smiled along with the other benders in the room. Chiyo felt the corners of her mouth turn up, forming a smile as well. Not at the words that were just spoken, but more because they reminded her of Kari.... "Well, you ARE your mothers daughter, after all!" Then, she thought about it. She had always loved her mother more than any other person in the world, but she always liked being her own, unique person. She wasn't her mother. But...she NEEDED to live up to these people's expectations, they seemed to be counting on her, after all. "Well...whatever." She shrugged off the thought. Then, the man introduced himself as Hirro. "I'm an Earth Bender. And this,' he gestured towards the woman standing next to him. "this is Aaiza. She's a little older than yourself, I believe. You're 13, correct?" Chiyo nodded. "Nice to meet you, Harri, Aaiza." She said bowing. "So may I ask, exactly WHAT are you planning to do?" Harii's expression turned serious. "We are planning to rebel against the country."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Yay... please do continue...  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

hiramekiyuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 pm
More~ please D:
I have to tell you. I usually don't read stories, but this is really good. =]