Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Vampire (prev: Flash's) Walkabout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:59 pm
*Blink blink... now is the time to back out slowly... edges toward the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:08 pm
*Flash winces painfully at Veni's reaction... That could have gone better*

I'm sorry. *she sits up*

I'm just bored, and haven't even been able to get along with any vampires so far... and all I mean now you're mad at me too... I don't think I'm cut out for this, I was hopping the book might say something I could go on or...

*she was gracefully intrupted at that point by the entrance of a new individual she'd not seen around before.*

Oh hello... I was looking for someone and ...

*Spots Taru edging towards the door*

Hey! That's where you went to!

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:10 pm
Wha... Lauren? *Twitch* What do you want?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:19 pm
Uh well I need to find Seraph... ya' see his...

*she frowns and looks to the upper right for a second and then goes back to talking*

Buisness partner is acting like she might be about to go off the deep end again and I'd really rather not be the only one around if and when that happens. Besides I thought he might be able to prevent it completely.

*She smiles and does that fake sweet eyelash flutter thing*

*Flash stares at Laruen*

Wait. Who are you?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:25 pm
*Veni waved a hand at the situation as if to dismiss it as his response to what Flash had said. He wasn't mad at her...just annoyed.*

*BlackMN caught a familiar scent from Lauren in the air and went up to her to get closer and be sure. She looked up at her and smiled a little.* Wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:43 pm
*Lauren grins at Black's statement exposing a double row of very white slightly overly pointed teeth*

Is that what you think honey?

*she turns to Flash*

I'm sorry I did interupt something? My name is Lauren Swartzwalder if you'd really like to know. *She grins again* I came looking for Taru, as I knew he could find someone my employer eh... really needs to see.

It's been lovely meeting you... *she pauses once again grining innanely*

Oh there are more of you aren't there... I guess I have the time the be kind enough to ask everyone's names?

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:03 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:19 pm
*Flash goes to a corner to read through the notes Veni had handed her earlier, not to mention pout since the girl came in and stole all her attention*

Well... I suppose it's more Seraph that actually runs the business... I don't know if he reports to someone else too...

*she frowns again thinking of the best way to describe what her employer does*

She's in a kinda... um... Criminal justice and Law enforcment type field... yeah I guess... or maybe, border patrol? *she snickers at what she just said, the job description is obviously an akward and misleading one and Lauren seems entertained at the very idea of describing her employer's job*

Uh let's see oh oh I know what's closest, you know how park rangers protect the national parks from threats inside and outside in anyway they can? Controling forest fires, maintaining the predator to prey ratio, keeping the poachers out blah blah blah? I guess that would be the kind of work she does... Yup just about
mrgreen  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:27 pm
*Taru has been rather uncomfortable with Lauren sticking around so long and not allowing him a safe retreat but at Lauren's 'job descriptions' he half snorts and chuckles at her choice of career comparison*

Actually it's not that far off, lol I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell her that though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:47 pm
I see. That would be stressful work.

Mhmm. *She yawned and looked at a clock...it was a couple hours away from dawn.* I think it's time for me to turn in. You may stay Lauren if you want, but I'm under the impression you're in a hurry from what you said about your employer, so come back later if you can kay? heart

*She walked over to Rosemary and held her arms up and Rosemary picked her up and carried her away. BlackMN grinned the whole time. 4laugh She loved being carried to bed and tucked in and such... Maybe this time she could convince the bat to tell her a story.*

*Veni was left with everyone else. Having read part of a book with a description of them, and the way Lauren discribed her employer's job, he was thinking her employer was a guardian, but he really didn't care to know if his hunch was right or not.* Best of luck in calming her down. Would you care for something to drink before you go?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:51 pm
Ah no I think I''d rather not, But thank you.

*And she started back to the door.*

*Flash looked up* Everyone''s leaving?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:53 pm
...I'll have a drink, as long as it's Vodka...

*Taru obviously didn't feel like going to deal with this problem*

That is if you have Vodka... or something like it...  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:31 pm
I am not sure. I don''t usually go through the drinks, but I''ll look. *He got behind the counter and started to search. When he found a bottle of it he said,* Do you want it in a glass or do you want the whole bottle?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:43 pm
A glass I suppose... since everyone's leaving to go to bed anyway...

*he walks over and takes a seat nearer the counter*  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:52 pm
*Flash gets up suddenly.*

Hey I'm still here too!

*she stalks over to the counter and leans all the way over the top, spends a moment hanging there upsidedown before she grabs a bottle and glass and swings herself back the other way.*

You know you could just stay here since you obviously don't want to go.

*she starts pouring a brown liquid from the bottle into the glass she just grabbed*

No I really don't think he should.

*she walks over to lean on the far end of the counter...*

I wouldn't of come and looked for him if I thought there was so much time to chat and have drinks.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games