Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 pm
Kaji felt a warm sensation on his lips and slowly squinted his eyes and stretched slightly. "Good morning, Early Bird" he smiled. He sat up slightly and yawned. "Grr, its only---yawn---friday? Ah well. Another Day Another Dollar. . . wait im not getting paid....GRRR WHAT AM I SAYING" He exclaimed, argueing with himself. Snapping out of the arguement, and looked at Yukora. "Um..heh...sorry it takes me a while to get to my senses in the morning sweatdrop " He blushed, putting his hand behind his neck as a sweat drop appeared on the side of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:21 pm
Yukora giggled and played with his hair. "You're cute in the morning hun" she said with a smile. She looked over at the time and sighed. "Class starts in half an hour, wanna get a quick bite at the cafeteria before we head over?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:27 pm
Kaji blushed slightly. "Heh" he flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Sure" he replied "Just let me get dressed" He said walking into the dresser (somehow his stuff is ther O.o) and before you could say Bubbamicshooeeshooesssilikepotatoeskinswhentherehotcauseitmakesthemsexylikepancakes
He had his clothes on, piercings in, teeth and hair brushed, and he was ready to go. "Ready?" He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:33 pm
Yukora laughed, nodded, and picked up her key and piece of paper from the deadk. She smiled, and walked over to Kaji, and hugged him tight and snuggled her head into his chest/shoulder area. "I'm glad you're here hun" she said. She kissed his cheek lightly and opened the paper. Yukora closed her eyes and said "Kaji soshite watashi mokka unsanmushou soshite arawareru soto." When she opened her eyes, they were outside in the same wooded spot they were when they had teleported the night before. Yukora began walking towards the back door of the cafeteria and took Kaji's hand as they walked.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:16 am
After a long night of exercising, Damien went back to his dorm to grab a shower and a change of clothes. He then went to the cafeteria and ordered 6 cups of coffee and 4 energy drinks. He sat down and started drinking his morning dose of caffienated death when he saw Kaji and Yukora walking through the doors into the hallway leading to the cafeteria. He waved to them to let them know that he had empty seats for them, then continued drinking his assorted beverages.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:45 am
Yukora suddenly saw Damien sitting at a table in the Cafeteria. Seconds later, Yukora and Kaji were standing beside Damien. Yukora looked down at his multiple cups of coffee. "Holy crap Damien, need energy much?" she asked. She suddenly took a good look at Damien. "On the other hand, are you okay? You look like a zombie that just woke up after a thousand year long sleep" she said before thinking about it. "...No offense."

Yukora looked over at the line and saw that it wasn't very long. "I'm gonna go get some breakfast" she said as she got in line. She ordered herself a breakfast burrito. She didn't know what Kaji wanted, so she got him an order of hash browns, figuring that was vegatarian-safe. She also got two glasses of orange juice in case Kaji wanted some, but if he didn't want it, she had no problem drinking both of them. When everyone was done eaing, she threw away their trash and walked back of the table. "Well Damien, we'll seeya here after class" she said as Yukora and Kaji headed to class.

After the last class of the day, Yukora and Kaji split up because she went back to her dorm, put away her bag, and headed to the cafeteria to meet up with everyone else.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:37 am
After classes finished for the day, Damien went back to his dorm, set his backpack by his desk, grabbed his guitar and amp, and headed down to the cafeteria. He noticed the line was empty, so he grabbed a 4 pack of energy drinks and headed to an empty table. He plugged the amp into a nearby wall outlet, and hooked up his guitar. He opened an energy drink and drank the entire thing in one large gulp. He then started lazily strumming his guitar, waiting for the others to show up. "I hope I play well enough for them," he thought to himself as he tuned the strings. He never really played in front of anyone before, but he was feeling creative, and a little hyper thanks to the massive amounts of energy drinks. He looked to the doors and saw Kaji and Yukora walking in, so instead of waving them over, he turned the volume up on his amp and started jamming.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:28 am
Yukora came into the cafeteria and instantly heard the sound of a guitar, but didn't know where it was coming from. It sounded like a song on the radio. A really, really good song. Almost without realizing it, Yukora began bumping her head lightly to the beat of the song. "They've never had the radio playing in here before" she thought before looking around. When she saw Damien and that it was him that was playing his guitar, her jaw dropped. He wasn't good, he was great. She ran over to him, pointed to his guitar and said "dude...that's YOU? You don't rock, you kick a**!" she said as she sat down at the table. She caught herself staring in an entranced way, like an audience watching a live performance. At that moment, Yukora wished she had learned to play a musical instrument so they could all jam and sing and have a blast. But the only thing musical she'd ever used is her voice, but she thought she wasn't worthy of singing in front of anyone but her mirror.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:12 am
Damien nodded at Yukora, to acknowledge that he saw her, but didn't hear a word she said. "It seemed like she said i was great," he thought as he went into a very complex solo. Once he finished, he turned the volume down on the guitar and leaned it against the table as he sat down. "Heh, sorry about that," he said sheepishly as he opened another energy drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:47 am
Yukora listened intently as he played until he was done. Yukora let out a short breath of air and said "that was awesome, I didn't know you could play that good." Yukora suddenly looked at the time and realised it wss already four in the afternoon. "I seriously have to call my dad...I'm already probably grounded..." she thought before looking at Damien and said "ummm...I'm sorry Damien, I have to go, I need to call my dad" she said as she got up quickly and began to walk quickly towards the exit. She stopped herself, turned around, and said "sorry, we'll hook up tomorrow, I really need to call my dad and I don't want to be..." She looked around and continued "...in public, but I have to do major makeup homework, so I'll see you tomorrow, sorry" with a resentful shrug and walked off. On the way to her dorm, she got a bag of Dorritos and a bottle of water. When she got into her dorm, she got out her phone, took a long, deep breath, sighed, sat down on her bed, and dialed her father.

Ring...Ring...Ring...
"Hello?" he answered.
"Hi daddy..." Yukora said.
"Yuki? Is it you? I was getting worried, I was beginning to think you would never call!"
"Sorry daddy, I've been...busy, with...schoolwork."
"Oh that's great, how's that going?"
"It's going okay..." Without realizing it, Yukora stayed silent for quite a while before hearing her father's voice again.
"Yuki honey, are you okay?"
"Oh...yeah, I'm fine dad, I've just been busy, that's all..."
"That's great honey, keep up the good work."
"I will dad..."
"...Are you sure you're okay?"
"Umm..." Yukora took a long deep sigh and fell backwards laying on the bed.
"...Do you want the truth?"
"What do you think?"
"Alright...I made a couple friends, and they're guys, yes dad, guys. One of them is Damien who's just a friend. The other is Kaji, and he's...." she took a deep breath.
"...He's my boyfriend. Kaji asked me to be his girlfriend, we've been dating for the past week or so. But it's not his fault I've been missing school, he and Damien have been having a hard time recently. Damien got hurt by a bully and I had to cast a spell and give him my energy so I slept for a day to recover, then he had a nightmare where he...did something bad, and then he found out it actually happned, and then Kaji's dorm exploded and found out it was his best friend and roommate that did it, and he went into this angry rage and turned into a demon and then he had to stay in an infirmary until he got better and I went back into class today and I'm gonna do a shitload of homework as soon as I get off the phone." When she was done, she took a nice, long, deep breath and many single tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Go ahead, yell, scream..."
"...Yukora, I'm going to have a long talk with you when you get home for the holidays, and until then I don't want to hear anything except that you're doing very well in school, understand?"
"....Yes daddy..."
"Good. I'll talk to you in another few days."
"...Bye..."

She hung up the phone and cried herself to sleep early that night.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:17 pm
Kaji listened to Damien and chuckled. "We should totally play together some time" he knuckle-high-fived him. He watched as Yukora left the cafeteria to go call her dad and frowned slightly. "I have a bad feeling about this..she hasnt talked to him in quite a while" he sighed. A few hours passed and there was still no sign of Yukora, not even a brain call. "Hey, Um," He turned around to look at the Cafeteria's clock. "5:45, I've still got time to make it to her room before curfew, otherwise i'd need her for the spell" "I'm gonna go check up on Yukora, I'm a bit worried. I'll talk to you later man" He waved to Damien and walked off, er, more like a slight run. He walked quietly to her dorm and noticed that the door was slightly cracked open. Probably unintentional, but Kaji had a feeling that something was wrong. He grabbed the doorknob softly, and silently slipped in. He noticed her asleep on her bed, and kneeled down next to her body. Her cheeks were stained with tear streaks, and her eyes were slightly swollen from crying. Kaji wiped her tears away and sat down next to her. He sat her up so that he was sitting behind her, and she was slightly in his lap, while he held her closely in his arms. He kissed her cheek,sat his chin on her shoulders and rocked her slightly as she slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:21 pm
About fifteen minutes after Kaji came in, Yukora woke up to find she was sitting up, in Kaji's arms, and being rocked lightly. She looked into his eyes and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "How long have you been here?" she asked, still somewhat unconsious.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:26 pm
Kaji noticed her eyelids open slightly and kissed her with a small grin. "10-15 minutes. I got worried" he said still continuing to rock her. "Are things with you and your Dad okay..I came in and you were tearing up...and your pillow was soaked...so I'm a bit concerned..." He gave her a stern serious look and frowned slightly. "If you don't want to talk about it I understand...But if theres anything I can do to help let me know okay?" His eyes sparkled a lightly silver blue in the sunset's light that shined through the window blinds. Still with his arms wrapped around her, he held her hands and kissed her cheek again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 pm
Yukora turned before he reached her cheek and she kissed his soft lips. When that ended, she rubbed her eyes, and laid her head on his shoulder. "Well, I was feeling bold, so...I told him everything. I told him about you, and that you're my boyfriend, and Damien, and I told him everything that's happened, and he told me he wants to have a talk with me when I come home for the holidays, which all of a sudden don't seem so festive...I usually love the holidays because everyone's mood changes, everyone's suddenly in sync with the rest of the world, or the rest of the country anyway. But...this year, it's gonna be hard. I want him to be happy and proud and...just...positive, but because he's so serious about school, he can't understand how happy I am, and how much it's worth not going to school for a couple days. But...I guess he'll never see that, I'm probably going to be told to never see you again, and he's probably going to make me go back to Addelyn, but...what can I do. If he takes me out of Mahou, I won't even be able to see you here, the only time would be to see you around holidays wherever you are, but then I don't know what your parents would do...but I don't want to go...and..." before she knew it, she was getting teary-eyed all over again. She buried her head into his shoulder and cried quietly. She took her head out of his shoulder and laid it sideways towards his face so he could understand her. "I want you two to...at least be able to stand each other, I love both of you...this isn't fair..." she said. She looked into Kaji's eyes, silently asking for help, but she knew there was nothing he, or anyone else, could do. The only thing she could do to improve the situation would be to work her a** off until the holidays, so she could say that she keeps her word. Just then, she promised herself that she would work her a** off so she could walk up to him and tell him that even though she got behind, she doesn't need him to punish her to make her understand where school lies in the priority list. The hard thing about that is that school isn't as high of a priority to her as it is to her father, but if she wanted to beat him at his game, she'd have to follow his rules, and that's exactly what she intended to do...as soon as she stopped crying.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:51 pm
Kaji held Yukora close against his chest, and allowed her tears to soak his shirt. The two of them silently cuddled on her bed, and he rocked her slightly. He listened to her talk, and when he heard the words "Never see you again" he clenched his teeth to hold back tears of his own, and held her even tighter. He thought for a while and gave her that serious stern look again. He closed his eyes and sighed slightly. "Run Away With Me."

He expected to hear a surprized "What?" and a long explaination of why she couldn't and her school work, and her dad especially. He was right.

"I'm serious...You..Me..Damien...we could all just...run away from here. We wouldnt have to worry about your dad, or us being separated."

Kaji held her hand tightly and took another deep breath. "I understand If you dont want to, but it seems like the only solution."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games