Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:32 am
"you shouldn't do that. it's mean." charie said, walking over. "and apparently super-weak digimon don't matter to the princess of iceland." tapirmon whispered playfully to soma. "I heard that!" charie shouted, attempting to strangle tapirmon.

((ooh, I wonder what... *shifty eyes*))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:05 pm
~Toan has offer a very high reward....~

Toan look up from his meditation "It ok Soma, ive dealt with worst, and sure I'll train with you although im still recovering just give me an hour and i be ready again" Vajiramon laughs "with the wound you got you be ready in a hour huh?" Toan glares up "Got a problem?" Vajiramon stop laughing immediately and shook his head Toan return to his meditation to clear his head and heal his torn muscles and bones Dracomon went and sat down next to Toan And Vajiramon went off to hunt for some food for him and his team

~500,000k for anyone who can kill his brother.....~

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:14 pm
"Thank you, I'll be on the island for awhile since Patamon gathered some food over there."
Soma said before teleporting and started to eat some of the food.
Are you sure your willing to go through with this?
"I must become stronger to help my friends, I'm almost sure that I'm the the weakest of the group."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Vajiramon came back half an hour later with a few dead deer on his back and to cleans the dear then cook them after they were ready Toan took a small fawn and started eating it while Dracomon and Vajiramon each get a deer them self leaving plenty of food for the rest of the group after Toan finish eating he got up and stretch his muscle "Hmmm at least i haven't lost my recover abilities" Toan wait for Soma to teleport back (Yes im an impatient person)

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:46 pm
"better get over there!"
Soma said as he packed up some berries before teleporting.
"Sorry I'm late."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 pm

"No problem i was just done so do you want to train your digimon or you want to train yourself?"

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:50 pm
"Myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 pm

"Hmmm alright" Toan stomp his foot and drew a circle around himself then sat inside the circle "Knock me out of this circle in any method without your digimon and we will continue on to your next lesson you may use from anything from hand to hand combat or try to throw things at me to knock me out"

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 pm
"Heh. You think that nuclear punch is gonna work on me? I'm a demon lord for crying out loud!"
Beelzemon BM caught metal etemon's fist in his hand. He shot an inferno at metal etemon with his positron gun.

Dorugoramon flapped his wings, and blew most of the shards away, but a few here and there were jabbed in his wings. Dorugoramon flew behind xuanwumon, and attempted to slice his back with a tail blade, then followed up by breathing fire at xuanwumon.

Kakuzu looked over at hurricane and laughed.
"Well, it takes an immense amount of time and training...so you have a ways to go."

(Cdcash.....this teleporting has got to stop.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:03 pm
(its gonna, its hard for me to keep track.)
Soma looked at his surroundings and started to think.
"Well I'm almost sure that if i run up and try to push you that nothing will happen, but its worth a try."
Soma said before he ran to Toan and grabbed his shoulders to try and push him out.  

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Toan Crouch down and grab your hand then he spun around with his foot out preparing to strike at you side sending you back if it hit "No it wouldn't do much but good try"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:51 pm
MetaEtemon jump on to a tree. "Nice try,"said MetaEtemon. He grabed some fruits and starts to throw them."Dark Spirit Deluxe,"yelled MetaEtamon

Xaunwumon got up. "Double Dragon Wave,"yelled Xaunwumon. He shoots two big waves at Dorugoramon.  

atomic_twilight

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 pm
Beelzemon BM burned the fruits to ashes before they came to him, and attempted to kick metal etemon with the spikes on his boots.

Dorugoramon sliced the first wave in half with his tail, burning his tail in the process. He then repelled the second with a huge fireball. He flapped his wings, and breathed another fireball. The wind rushing around made the fireball enormous.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:03 pm
MetalEtemon grabed Beelzemon BM foot and tossed him aside."Nice try,"said MetalEtemon. He jumped of the tree. "Dark Spirit Deluxe,"yelled MetaEtamon.

Xaunwumon deflected the blast. "Not this time,"said Xaunwumon.

Tyler went beside Xaunwumon."Ready,"said Tyler. Tyler pulled out his digivice.

"Ready,'said Xaunwumon. Xaunwumon starts to glow,along with Tyler. And they become HongLongmon.

MetalEtamon went to the new digimon and starts to glow and finish the digivolution.  

atomic_twilight

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 pm
new_moon_soldier
MetalEtemon grabed Beelzemon BM foot and tossed him aside."Nice try,"said MetalEtemon. He jumped of the tree. "Dark Spirit Deluxe,"yelled MetaEtamon.

Xaunwumon deflected the blast. "Not this time,"said Xaunwumon.

Tyler went beside Xaunwumon."Ready,"said Tyler. Tyler pulled out his digivice.

"Ready,'said Xaunwumon. Xaunwumon starts to glow,along with Tyler. And they become HongLongmon.

MetalEtamon went to the new digimon and starts to glow and finish the digivolution.

(If I was a mod, I would give you an official warning for extreme godmodding. You have not updated your profile in such an immense amount of time, and on top of that, there is no way for you to prove that you have xuanwumon, even more so to huanglongmon.)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games