Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Smore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:09 pm
My name is Emily, and I live in WA.
I'm not giving my age over the web :]

I have 2 cats and a dog :]

This is Whiskey
User Image

This is Chevy
User Image

I dont have a picture of my other cat, Trouble.
:]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 pm
lo, NightVampress here, call me well...NightVampress or Mori. What all my friends call me ((altho i was accepted into this guild as Sanorien Hatake same person))

I am in fact a girl!

Most people think i am a crossdressing guy, NO!

i am a cross dressing girl ^^

I have guy short hair

guy voice

guy clothes

so basicly an all around guy look

i have nine cats but sadly am not able to up load pics right now

1)Tyler: 6 month old long hair tom with a cream colored coat with orange spots.

2)Zoey:2 year old she-cat grey tabby with black stripes

3)Maxwell:2 year old tom with a jet black coat, a total and compleet wossy...brother of Zoey

4)Milly:3 year old she-cat with a black glossy pelt and a white under-belly. Snow white paws.

5)Charlie:4 year old Calico she-cat.

6)Chichi:5 year old grey tabby she-cat with light grey pelt and darker grey stripes, white under belly and white paws. Mother of Charlie.

7)Penny:18 month jet black she-cat.

cool Princess:18 month old brown tabby she-cat. Sister to Penny.

9)Shadow:12 year old Dark grey tom.

and i have 108 fish ^^ have fun counting those...altho that was the last time i checked i had 108...i can't tell they all keep having babies and eating eachother...  

xX_Lyota_Xx

ms_rawrz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm
Hi im mercy im 13 years old and live in california
i hav a dog(named killer)
and a turtle(named surviver)
killer is always jumpy and the turtle is....
rarely hyper  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 pm
Welcome to all our new members!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Yasu ga Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 pm
My name is Shadow I live in CO I am not gonna put my age down!
I have 4 dogs
Jelly Butters Jaye Jak (I have no Pics sorry)
3 cats Tarot, Nick, and Romeo (again no pic)
And a Hamster Tilly

My fave pet would be German shepherd or malamute  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 pm
Hello am gundam, ...... but friends can call me jake or cowboy. I,m 20 years old and i live and work on the the family farm. I'm part owner of the farm because my father passed away and left it to me and my mother. My farm is partnered with the aspca to take in abused and mistreated horses. I take the horses and help them return to full heath and get re tamed. Then i find them good homes.
I also raise cattle have dog and a cat . At the moment i have 45 horses , 20 beef cows , and 15 dogs . Most of the dogs are rescues and need a home , only one of the dogs is mine and he is a 2 year old Doberman named Thor  

gundam2001

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

rolex25

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:07 pm
hi catrose255 i love cats my real name in real life is cat yes i no weird i have 6 cats but 2 are my closest ones because the outside ones are addopted and are wild

User Image

this is frodo she is a girl dont ask about her name the people we got her form named her

i have anouther kitty dont have a pic of him though his name is mr.puzzums biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:17 am
My Name Is kawaii-Sk8tergirl but, people call me kawaii or Nami chan , Im 14 years old and I live in Pennsylvania . I'm a girl and I have 2 pet hamsters even though I love all of them .  

kawaii-Sk8terGirl

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:40 am
Hello. I am Twizted Child Eve. I am 22 years old, female and I live in NY. I go to college and I work. I have a parakeet, a cockatiel, and a chinchilla. My favorite type of pets are dogs and chinchillas. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:21 am
Hi everyone! I have 3 dogs (two purebed American pitbull terriers, one actively showing one retired, and a rescued pit mix), and 2 ferrets, and one fish. I have loved animals my whole life! I live in Michigan in the Detroit area.  

Rhelana

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NyxianaSpades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:56 am
Hey I'm Nyxiana I have a Pembrook Welsh Corgi names Washu A boxer/blue healer named Shikamaru and Akita/Chow named Oscar and a Pitbull/Lab named Scooter I love all animals and I hope to make friends that cherish there pets as much as I do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 am
I'm Yazyth. I had a lot of pets growing up. Lots of fish, a parakeet, four cats, and a dog. But now i only have a dog. Her name is Maggie Mae and she's an English bulldog. She's very weird and fat and lazy lol.  

Yazyth

zach Vandetta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 am
well my name is zach in in life too =D, but i live in Kansas out in the middle of nowhere i used to help out with my grandpas farm but he retired so now i just run amuck all day,

I have 2 horses ( march and april)
more cats then i can count my favorite is Abby i found her when she was a kitty near the sheep fields and the vets tell me shes 1/2 mountain lion (almost 40lbs)
i have 4 hunting dogs(sissy, char, sarge, and wiener) and a rattle snake that lives under my window too keep the mice out.. he doesn't really have a name.

thats about it i kn ow pretty much all there is to know about cows sheep and horses ive raised all three so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 am
Hai...I'm Crystal and I cucrrently live in CO but I'm moving to Cali in a few months.
I have two dogs, one american pitbull and one rat terrier.

This is Izzy, the rat terrier :]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And this is Connor, the pit
User Image

Izzy is six months and Connor is just over a year old.

I don't know loads about animals themselves or how to train them, I just know the basics :> If anybody could help with training tips, especially with Izzy, that'd be awesome :]  

Camelopardalis

xToXiCxAnGeLx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am
Hai. My name is Colleen I am _ _ years old.

My dog Apollo (male), after a Greek god, is the cutest little thing I have personally ever seen~He is the sweetest dog and something is special about him. He's not an ordiary cihuahua though. I think he's mixed because he has the colors of a German Shepard, he's built like a greyhoud, and he has long legs. The vet doesn't even know what the poor little guy is! (no picture)

My other German Shepard/Husky Sparky (male), is old, loves to play but his body just isn't holding up to him. He's terrible at listening, let alone hearing.We love him but he gets annoying opening the bathroom doors and the wrong times, staring at you (I swear he could do that forever), and just following you around. The reason it's so annoying is that he never used to do that, and know that he does, I just get real mad at him at times. (no picture)

My cat Ramsey (male) is my baby. Yes he sometimes attacks me, but he's practicing for the birds. The vet says so, so I gotta believe him! He's the most beautiful tabby cat you would ever see if you saw him. His eyes are almond shaped and like this gold color that is different from all other tabbys I've seen.

I used to have fish. (both male) Tangerine and Swimmer....=;( but I could never ever keep them alive. And plus Tangerine kept biting and picking and Swimmer's fins! I got worried but I couldn't do anything about it. <.< I won Tangerine at the spring barbeque, really didn't mean to, but I did. ^^ My dad got really mad, anyway ~ I thought he was lonely so I got him a friend. He didn't want a friend I guess though...

=)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games