Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm
((YAY! Course you can join xd We needs to have more people xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 pm
((Welcome in!!))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:40 am
i start coloring a picture of a princess and a dragon by a lake  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Hums softly to myself.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Kakra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The girl jumped a little, wincing slightly, but then slowly opened her eyes, and took the book from the other, smiling gently, before going through the book, coloring all the pictures.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:43 pm
i look at the book i just gave and i found another book like that and i find 3 more
"you want"
i smile as i hand them to you then i color my picture breaking my pink markers tip
"my pink"
i grab the purple one and i finish the princess dress and i smile  

diamond princess ashley

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 am
((haha thanks!!))
Kaito sat in a corner with her sketch book in hand, she sighed there was a lot of people around. She looked at the guards and then at her sketch book, opening it she took a pencil out of her pocket and made some lines in the paper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm
Icarus stood up from the table, "I'm going back outside for a bit, gonna watch the sunset, you can come too if you'd like." He said to Alexis, then kissed her cheek and walked out of the cafeteria, Airas bounding after him as a brown puppy.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:17 am
Looks up at him with a smile. "Ill be out there in a little bit ok?" Alexis Sits next to the wall and thinks about what just happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 pm
Icarus walked down the hallway and out into the courtyard, he walked to the far end from where he had come in and sat down on one of the benches and placed his walking stick at his feet, Airas jumped up next to him and he began to stroke her, staring off into the sky, thinking about what had happened with Alexis.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:06 pm
Looks up at the sky and sees the sun beginning to set and she hurriyes out into the garden to find Icarus. She soon finds him sitting on the bench and she comes up to him smiling. "May i sit?" she says sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:27 pm
"Course," Icarus says to Alexis, shifting over slightly as to make more room for her.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 pm
Sits down next to him and pets Airas.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:23 pm
Tammy smiled, and took the marker, coloring the dinosaurs tongues with them. However, she soon looked up, and saw another girl with a book. She looked pretty to her, and she went over to her, wanting to greet her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kakra

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:45 pm
Icarus put his arm around Alexis, still watching the sun setting, Airas transformed into a cat and began to fall asleep on Alexis lap, purring loudly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff