Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 am
"Wait did you hear that?"Claire heard a tiny little growl. "Come on lets go!" Claire jumped from one tree to another quickly but silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:08 pm
randall fell and his left leg was cut open as blood came out randall grab a dead solider,s pump shot gun.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:10 pm
Claire smelt blood and changed direction and came upon Randall"Are you ok oh gosh your blood smells yummy" Claire ran over to him and licked the blood away and ripped off part of her shirt to wrap it" Are you able to walk?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm
randall got up and walked you comeing claire?  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:09 pm
"Reeow of course i am." Claire got up and followed Randall. "Randall i know you must think i am so weird but hey this is who i am." Claire pointed to her tail and ears."You i read the file on this creature we are trying to kill and its supposed to be something like me so try not to kill it right away."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 am
randall heard the nosie and ran to it he stoped and saw the creature he aimed his shot gun.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am
"i said dont kill it right away if it is anything like me then we have to question it." Claire yelled at Randall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm
randall saw it dead with a sword in it dam it claire its dead randall yelled back.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm
" Damn what are we going to do now. Shhh did you hear that." Claire heard a twig snap and went lightening fast to where she heard it and saw a blood trail. " Randall i think there is more than one."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:03 pm
randall truned and fired as a diffrent creatur attacked randall has he hand his arm on the bottom of the head *claire never told me about werewolf,s out here*.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:30 pm
Claire heard a growl and ran as fast as she could to Randall who was struggling with a werewolf."God damn it" Claire grabbed the werewolf and used her super strength and slammed it against the tree."What do you want why are you here?" The werewolf struggled but couldn't break away from Claire's grip. "Should i remind you of who is boss in these woulds?" Claire was reaching in her back pocket for her silver switchblade.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:53 pm
claire let it go as randall was bleeding he trun into a full blood wolf he got up i said let it go! as he bit claire in the leg.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:23 pm
"God damnit why the hell did you bite me. and i thought your were created not a fukking werewolf." Claires wound healed quickly and she started to growl and turn into a catlike creature."You shouldn't have done that"Claire tried to control it but had a very difficult time seeing the blood made her hungry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 pm
claire im a normal wolf not a werewolf randall grolwed with angre.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm
"Then why shouldn't i kill this monster right now.Grrrrrrrrreow." Claire was staring at randall right in the eye and understood. Her eyes went from bright green dulling down to her normal brown. Her fur started to disappear and she straightened her back and groaned as she heard a couple cracks of her spine. "Fine but if he makes one wrong mood he is finished. Do you understand?" Claire asked Randall."I am not going to be pushed around by an accident"Claire gestured towards the werewolf. And was extremely frustrated. Her tail swayed from side to side with anger.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games