Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:38 pm
*hears the sound someone eating* "mmh another person dead tonight mind i don't care as long as nothing doesn't happen to me im okay" *pulls out bottled water and starts drinking it and pulls out a book and begins reading it while moving forward*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:13 pm
"it started two years ago, when i was still a slayer in training. my master and i joined a group, that was going out that night, to slay a big group, supposedly they had got a good tip. we went out, and we came upon a group of dead bodies, we thought we were to late, but the bodies were out targets, but we didnt know that until it was to late. as we were planning our next move, they made theirs, the next bit is still a little fuzzy, but i remember laying agianst a tree, and he came up and offered me a new chance at life."  

The Harvester Of Souls

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:34 pm
randall sneaked behind the gril rised up put his hand gun on the back of the head dont move he had his katana out at her neck who are randall said  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:22 pm
Adrian
"Wow..." she said, brushing a hand through her hair. "Well... My story is that my father was a slayer, one of the best, and he accidently fell in love with a Vampire. My mother was beautiful, graceful, but don't be mistaken, she was probably one of the most deadly vampires of their time. And one day my dad ran into her, while on a hunt and they eventually fell in love. They were together for about fifteen years when I was born. At the time, it was against the law for creating half breeds, even by accident. Yeah, depressing as it is, I was an accident I guess. And then they tried to hide me for five years, they loved me of course, but I knew how much I hurt them. And eventually a huge gang of vamps came to rid of the sinners and their devil child. Seeing as they hated the fact that their kind would mate with the enemy and since they weren't sure how powerful a half breed was. I watched them die from underneath a bed, when they fell, their eyes met mine... Crying but they smiled... They still loved me, even if it cost them their lives... So eventually I grew up to an age where I could start fighting and hunting for myself. But I took an oath to only drink from animals, seeing as my father was a slayer. And also i took an oath to kill vampires, demons, etc. So now I'm a slayer." she said smiling slightly, but her face growing pale from reliving the memories. She never told people about her past but seeing as he told her she felt it fair.

Twilightchick372

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm
Shita finished drinking his blood and let his body fall limp on the ground. She licked the blood from her lips and got up from the bench and started walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:24 pm
he looked at her "sounds like youve had it a little rougher than i have, though i hate that i dont even have my mind to my self now, that i have this stupid sword"  

The Harvester Of Souls

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:11 pm
((We should probably send our guys out hunting again soon))

Adrian
"So what is it about this mystical sword you hold friend? I've been wondering but it just looks like, well, another extremely dangerous slayer weapon I guess..." Adrian said, turning to look at him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm
"this isnt the sword" he tossed the katana, he had stolen off the last vamp he had killed. he stood, and held out his left arm, palm open, flame sprouted from his sleeve, instead of just flowing off, it condensed into the basic size and shape of a sheithed katana, the flames left, and in his hand he held the sword.  

The Harvester Of Souls

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:25 pm
Adrian
Adrian stared in awe, "Well... I guess magicians aren't the only ones with tricks up their sleeves!" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 pm
he smirked, and grasped it, where the hand gaurd should have been, the black polished wood, glinting in the pale moon light. "you know the night is still young, we could still go hunting"  

The Harvester Of Souls

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:17 am
*while walking reading book begins notice something about the area* "mmmh this area seem familiar i think i've been here before" *closes book and puts it away and pulls out 2 .44 magnum and begins loading them up* "somehow i think i'm not alone here" *begins checking the area while moving looking for any followers*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:02 pm
randall heard his motion tracker going off the rail he ran to a armory he saw weapons that were not allowed to the public he looked at it had some wieird name uscm what it meant? but randall but on runnig bdu,s on and pput the armor chest on and grabed a m25 smartgun and grabed a hand gun and a m41a pulse rifle he had a headset with a video cam on it he wnet out side with the m41a pulse rifle he had a backpack with a flashligth on it he saw a apc and drove it out of town but stoped and parked at the outsrikts randall grabed a laserpointer and drove off thr whole town was gone in a flash  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Adrian
Adrian smiled, "Sounds fun..." She stood from where she had been sitting, straightening out her skirt so her legs weren't so exposed and she walked to the door. Standing there she called over her shoulder, "Coming?" then she walked out into the cold night breeze.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:41 am
he followed her out, and looked up at the moon  

The Harvester Of Souls

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 pm
randall drove the apc to the bar and stoped and got out of the apc colonial marines ? randall looked at a laptop it had every information in it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games