Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:04 pm
"I think I might have a suspect......" Yuu said trying not to let Madi see more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm
"Who is it?"Madi got up holding her back which she landed on hard.Madi took one last look at the blood and gore and then looked away quickly trying to contain her inner beast that wanted to for some reason to lick at the blood and feast on the innards. "Yuu i want to find them and destroy them."Madi felt a hatred that she had never felt before."Ahh what is happening"All of a sudden a cat tail sprouted from her tail bone."I need to find who did this horrible thing Yuu i will help you or you can help me i dont care as long as the deed gets done."  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:17 pm
"Just wait...I still have to look for the right evidence that "that" person is the one doing these nonsense murder.." she said to Madi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:21 pm
"Please do whatever you have to.'Madi could smell the blood and it made her stomach growl. Her tail was swaying back and forth.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:25 pm
"I will. And then stop these murders once and for all..." she said in a serious face.
Yuu knelt down on the murdered people and examen their wounds and surroundings for a thorough investigation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 pm
Madi was using a tree as a scratching post and her gave out a sigh of excitement to see her claws were even sharper than before.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm
"These markings doesn't match up from the earlier ones.....Maybe...." she turned to Madi.
"Madi. Did anyone from your shop bought or asked for a new sword?" she asked Madi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 pm
"Ummm yea he was really impatient and as soon as he bought was out of the store his old Katana was like broken in half i think or it was really beat up. He bought the last one we had in stock." Madi looked at Yuu and then at the corpses but she felt more control then she did before."Why?"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm
"I see....so it was him all along...." she said staring at the ground, thinking.
"Hey! Is is possible that I could have that man's old sword?" Yuu asked to Madi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:40 pm
"Who let me in on the loop i want to help and destroy the b*****d for what he has done hehe."Madi wanted to get pay back because one of the mangled bodies on the ground was her land lady who she was afraid of but for some reason looked up to her.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 pm
"No! We need more evidence. What if we kill an innocent man?" she said in a serious tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm
dark went back to shop ask man and I draw out katanas slice his head off the blood cover the room of blood. " I am done here" and walk out shop to street.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 am
look out! roy was in his wolf form.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm
"Yuu i.......i know its just i know one of the corpses and i think it is going to become personal if we don't do something is there anything i can do to help you figure who did....well this."Madi was pointing at the bodies and was getting more and more calm yet angry that they couldn't do anything at the moment.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:01 pm
"Then it's the more reason to make sure it's that person." she said to Madi.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games