Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 pm
Granted, however, as soon as your hit your rim stage, you start dreaming the weirdest dreams ever. Something about a wolf and bunnies, and you never wake up!

I wish my husband and son would get along with each other better.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 pm
It's the most amazing thing, they like each other so much, that you get lft out of everything now. Almost like you don't matter, to the point that now you don't get along with them! So sad... tsk tsk!
(I do have evil woof's chasing me in my dreams, how'd you know? lol)

I wish I had a magical cleaning spell to put my home in order!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Granted! But it becomes so fussy that the second you move anything it moves it back to its rightful home! You take a cup off the shelf to make tea and by the time youve picked the kettle up to fill it with water the cup is returned to the shelf! Walking through the house becomes a trial as an army of broomsticks are constantly sweeping up every microbe that settles!! It gets to the point that you cant even sleep because every time you roll over, you get turfed out of bed so the sheets can be smoothed over!!

I wish I had 1600 airmiles  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm
BlackCatt73
It's the most amazing thing, they like each other so much, that you get lft out of everything now. Almost like you don't matter, to the point that now you don't get along with them! So sad... tsk tsk!
(I do have evil woof's chasing me in my dreams, how'd you know? lol)

I wish I had a magical cleaning spell to put my home in order!

hmm that would spell peace to me lol.

Little ghostly whispers have been coming to me from somewhere

You find that spell but it backfires! Magically, your dishes wash themselves, your broom sweeps, your bathroom cleans itself... but it does it constantly, after each dish is washed, it gets dirty again, your broom stirs dust everywhere, and I'm sure you don't want to know what happens in your bathroom!!!!!!

I wish I had all day to play on the computer.  

MotherMoo

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm
Granted but you go permanently cross eyed from staring at the screen all day and when you finally leave the computer you can't seem to stop walking into things.

I wish my surround sound was working...I can't figure out how to get any sound at all...T^T  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:05 pm
granted!! You knock a switch by accident and suddenly the room is filled from all directions with music! Trouble is it surounds not just you but the whole planet!! You are soon visited by Coffi Annan and served a international disturbance complaint! Your government, Embaressed by this insident throws you to the wolfs and the HIFI manufacturors deny all responsibility!
you are sentanced to 200 hours community servise for each country that was disturbed!! all 195 of them

I wish mother moo hadnt Gazumpt my wish!!!! evil  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Darthsethus
Granted! But it becomes so fussy that the second you move anything it moves it back to its rightful home! You take a cup off the shelf to make tea and by the time youve picked the kettle up to fill it with water the cup is returned to the shelf! Walking through the house becomes a trial as an army of broomsticks are constantly sweeping up every microbe that settles!! It gets to the point that you cant even sleep because every time you roll over, you get turfed out of bed so the sheets can be smoothed over!!

I wish I had 1600 airmiles

Sorry sugar, you posted while I was making my post colorful, I didn't realize it was taking so long.

So your wish is granted, but the only plane that accepts your airmiles is a WWI warplane piloted by a crazy white dog who thinks he is after the Red Baron.

And now you next wish is granted as well with appologies.

I wish I would get a pay raise. (As if in this economy lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:24 pm
S'ok honey! I didnt really mind! xp

Granted! Your pay structure is doubled and your bank ballance soars!! Unfortunately a couple of days later the economy crashes even worse and the cost of living also doubles!! Back at square one! crying

I wish rabbit doubt would get under way before I have to go to bed!!!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Your wish is granted, the game is under way however, the wolf is guessed in the first round. and It ends in one night!!

I wish it would start too lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Granted, but you start before anyone else and were talking to yourself for many pages.

I wish I was already moved.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 pm
Granted you are now fully moved to your fabulous new location, beautiful downtown Antarctica mrgreen Here you can enjoy all the sledding you could ever want, free snow cones, and the delightful company of nesting penguins during that reallllly long night. Okay so your toes all fall off but really wasn't it worth it?

I wish I had the time to join this round of rabbit doubt crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 am
(me too, miss having you around hon *hugs*) Granted, time stands still, everything is frozen except for you and that leaves you with infinite time..... however no new posts will be put on the rabbit doubt thread since the rest of us are frozen in time
I wish I had my own island smile  

Azure Alexea

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 am
Granted, you have your own island, too bad that it is inhabited with nothing but meat eating rabbits... Who's favorite meal are helpless little wolfies ...

I wish I had a few more grandbunnies  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Granted your kids come home to tell you the great news, they're having octuplets eek With all the new little ones coming they hope you'll babysit- a lot, while they handle your local press badgering them for interviews angling for a story they can relate to tabloids and Angelina Jolie.

I wish tabloid magazines would disappear off the face of the earth. Now tell me how is that bad.  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:52 am
Granted! And yes! It seams great! However despite all there bitching about them, the a listers actually depend upon the tabloids for free advertising and there own little perverse party games! *who can stir the biggest fuss and still get work* Honest these people are now so rich they only care about the publicity!
But without there lime light they all become depressed and hollywood and all the major recording studios. MBG, Sony, ect... Well they spiral down hill and the quality of entertainment turns to $hit!!
Soon the radio and television stations Give up on new releises and just play reruns all the time! Well not much difference you may be thinking! But they all only play reruns of terry and june And cliff richard films!! There revenge on you for destroying there lucrative market!

I wish that wish was easier to corrupt!! rofl  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games