Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 am
After a while of sitting in his room, Arcaos decided to go to town. I'm board... maybe there's something to do in town... He thought as left the house, Well, if anything, I can always amuse people on a street.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 am
"Hmm... So you think I would willingly give you my soul after such a lousey explaination? Sorry but I don't think so." Diz replied emotionlessly. "So give me a better explaination and I might consider it. Who are you and who is it you work for? I don't care why you would want my soul I sure as hell wouldn't miss it." Diz leaned against a wall and crossed his arms over his chest still looking at the man awaiting his reply.

Nutrino Starwind

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:53 am
"who do you think a demon works for?" Christopher hissed giving him a wicked smile "your soul will get the fires burning for a nice long while" he said "now make your choice"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:16 pm
Sighing, Dahlia looked out onto the ocean. She switched songs to "Kristy Are You Dong Okay" by the Offspring. Looking up at the sky, memories flooded her mind as her hand slowly lifted the thin fabric of a sleeve and gently traced over the lines. Shivering, Dahlia pulled herself from her memories and hit the next button on her iPod.  

The Galactic Panda

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:43 pm
((Can someone update me.... I was gone cause I got grounded.... for a week.... ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:59 pm
"You still didn't tell me who you are." Diz replied grinning. "Though it doesn't matter, I've made my choice. You can take my stupid soul I don't want or need it. Though I don't intend on dying just yet." Diz stopped leaning against the wall and stood up straight. He had noticed someone putting out the burning building and sighed. "Well you know how to find me... Errr... Whatever your name is, I'm outta here. We can discuss my soul another time." Diz dived off down a dark alley silently.

Nutrino Starwind

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:39 pm
((eh nothing much, Kenji i believe is in a parking lot, Maho is putting out a building and Chris is in an ally))

Christopher smiled and left the ally, happy that he was yet anoher soul away from buying his freedome he strolled over to the now put out remains of the building "gooday commander" he said lightly wondering where everyone else was

Valis Shaddack drove around the city looking for his next victem, he slowed his black ford as he saw a girl and a boy by the remains of a burnt building, they seeme to be talking but that didn't matter, what did matter was that he had found his new targets they seemed young, which was also good, Valis sped up again content that he would in time see them again, but for now he had a job to do, his empleer wanted a man named Diz Riley dead, Valis didn't care who this Diz Riley was nore did he care, all he wanted was to get this contract out of the way so that he could start his real work  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:28 pm
((Thanks...))
Sonia sat up in her room, blinking and yawning. She glanced at the clock and realized wht time it was. "I've actually been asleep that long..... I wonder where everyone is...." Sonia sighed and got up, walking out of the base and through the streets in random order. Somehow she ended up in front of the remains of a burnt building, Chris and Maho standing in front. "Hey guys...." Sonia said casually, walking up to them and looking like she still wasn't fully awake. Yup.... I think I slept too long....  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm
Arcaos was wandering the town when he saw Christopher. "Yo, Christopher, what's up?" He asked as he neared him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:34 pm
Sonia looked up and noticed that Arcaos was coming near too. Is this some type of meeting that I happened to just come across when I woke up....? Sonia waved at Arcaos, still looking half- asleep.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm
"nothing much, just another day another soul to feed the fires" Christopher said brightly  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:46 pm
Arcaos waved at Soia. "Let me guess, the one responsable for the thing last night?" He asked.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Sonia looked confused. "Sorry... but you may have to explain what your talking about, because I don't know what you're talking about...." She smiled apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:03 pm
Christopher nodded and then addressed her "souls" he said flattly  

Wildear17

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 am
(Srry everyone! I got grounded from da computer. Whatz up?)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games