Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLuVaSka8TeRbOy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm
tamaki ish so funneh i luv him hes obe of the best hostses in the world  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm
"Kurisutaru-san, have you met Sophia-san? I believe she's new here..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm
Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Sophia! Sorry if we're crowding you, but we are pretty friendly people here at Ouran Academy. Everyone here is really nice and sweet! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't be freaked out by the strange happenings here. I tend to attract trouble and chaos and disorder.......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 pm
"and bunny's! Jin seems to attract lots and lots of bunny's" Yuki giggles, playing with the surrounding rabbits.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 am
Yuki laughed at the other's bunny comment before looking at Jin drly. "Tend to attract? You started this with your freakish mushroom attack and magically appearing DDR machine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 am
no I haven't met sophia.. It's very nice to meet you...

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am
She looked around at everyone.
"No it's ok you all have the right to mave about the room as you please anyway." She looked over at Jin and smiled lightly, keeping her eyes hidden behind her hair.
"It's ok Jin . . . Just as long as you don't kill anymore kittens and rabbits. . . . Please." Then she looked over to Kurisutaru.
"It's nice to meet you too Ms. Kurisutaru." She replied in her quiet tone to everyone being sure to keep her face hidden.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 pm
"Yes Jin-san. Just as long as you don't kill the kittens and rabbits..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 pm
(on a french keyboard at the moment, so bare with me as I try and figure this thing out sweatdrop )

Yuki blinked and smiled. "I think thatès gunna be easier said then done...Ah well!" Yuki jumped up and looked around. "Where'd kingy go?"

(Did you know french keyboards have the " as shift+.? Took me forever to find it gonk )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 pm
-opens the door and walks in looking for someone then finds a seat to sit in-  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:29 pm
Oh Yuki-Chan, that mushroom and DDR machine were already in here when got here. I merely wanted to train under Tamaki-Sempai, but instead I ended up fighting magic mushroom monsters, engaging in DDR competitions to the near death, and summoning random cute, fluffy animals from extreme heights(promise I won't kill anymore).........and hanging out with some of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen, except Izumi, haha just kidding Izumi! Don't kill me please......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Sophia looked over at Jin and giggled lightly at his conversation. She then turned a light red when he said that he was hanging out with beautiful women. sophia never thought of herself as beautiful, then again he possibly was only talking about his friends.
"Thank you for saying you won't kill anymore animals." She said softly keeping the hair in front of her face.

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 pm
"Jin-kun thinks I'm not pretty! Waahhh! Mi-chan, he's mean!" she cried on Michi.
"Goodness, Izumi. Jin-san was only joking. You take everything so seriously..." she said, patting her head.
"R-Really...? What a relief!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 pm
-sips some tea and still waiting for him-  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 am
*sits next to the girl name Cherish_Bloodrose* so do you have a name miss?

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games