Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:32 pm
Alec smiled at her sudden statement.
"I'm sorry if you are cold."
He took his suit coat off and put it over her shoulders.
"Better?" he asked as they entered a small marketplace.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm
Kashi nods. "yeah, thanks." she blushes.

Zeke looks disgusted at Kashi and the mistery guy and grips his knife tighter in his grasp. "ugh! non-humans are utterly disgusting! pretending that they are humans?! how dispicable!" he keeps his pace with his prey, keeping them in his sights, when his stomach growls.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:47 pm
Alec smiles and lets his hand drop from her back. He lifts it up to point at a small restaraunt.
"There it is, darling."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 pm
"I really don't know," Reed kind of just jumped in without thinking. "The vamp twins chasing us caught this guy and chucked him into a room with a killer root and I dragged him out, now we're running like hell though we could just stay and fight, my name is Reed, I'm a magus... like you..." Reed continued to dash, prepared to block or dodge and projectiles that came his way.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Kashi's head whips around, "did you hear that?"

Zeke ducks down quickly accedently cutting his hand wide open with his knife. "damn it!" he breaths out a gust of air trying to be as quiet as he possibly could, dropping the knife on the ground and wiping the blood on his pants. when he looked at his hand again the cut was gone. all that was left was a red mark and a little bit of wet blood.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm
Alec's blue eyes flickered down to look at her.
"I didn't hear anything, but I do smell blood. Its probably just the meat stalls. C'mon."
He slipped his hand in hers and pulled her into the restaraunt, sitting down in a small booth.

"What would you like to drink?" a waitress asked, looking up at Alec from her notepad. Her eyes widened when she looked at his face.
"Dr. Pepper. You, Kashi?"

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm
Leon had kept his mouth shut while Reed explained the situation to Sage. His anger had risen within him not anger at the twins but at himself for allowing Reed, someone who he had never met before, and Sage, someone he had only recently met, get caught up in this. His eyes turned from the natural cool icey blue to a deep blood red every few seconds as his anger boiled inside of him.

Strife had no problem tracking the directions that Leon had travelled, as his scent was an obvious one which couldn't be mistaken. Teleporting through the corridors he had finally caught up with Leon and a girl, he examined the girls figure and noticed the owl with her. "It's her... Now where did she come from, I wonder..." He mumbled to himself suddenly dodging a wind blade that had seemingly come out of nowhere. "We should keep our distance... For now."

Blaze followed Strife as he teleported through the corridors following Leon's scent. "How did she get in here without us knowing?" Blaze questioned as he noticed the girl running with Leon. More blood sprayed from Blaze as he was hit again by another wind blade this time it had only hit him in the arm which healed quickly. "I agree. Let's wait until they get out. After all that's where we'll have the advantage." Blaze said as the two vampires slowed down to a stop.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Kashi looks up at the watress, "i will have ice tea, sweetened, please."

the watress nods and hands us a couple of menus, nearly dropping them because she was gawking at Alec.

Kashi's face starts to go red when she noticed the woman checking Alec out. then Kashi clears her throat and the woman jumps. "you can go now. please and thank you."  

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm
"Arias? Is something wrong?" Ebony said, noticing Arais had not answered her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm
"Ooh, teleportation, look's like I'll need a more complicated spell to restrict his movement," he wrote a series of runes, Space, restrict, 50, seal, stop, displace, an invisible field stretched around him in a 50 meter radius that prevented any teleportation, an Anti-Teleportation field. "Don't respond or react to me, let's keep moving, they won't be able to teleport within a certain distance within us so we have the advantage, plus they don't know I'm here and can't see, hear or smell me," Reed wrote a few more runes, this time on the walls and the metal sheets formed blades, flying at the twins again. "Vampires, pain in the a** to kill."  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm
Deston had wandered around the hall for awhile before finding the elevator, his lapse in memory a normal occurrence for the man. Once he found the lift, he pressed the button with a down arrow and waited for the car to come to him. The demon quietly boarded the empty elevator and leaned against the back wall as it rumbled toward the ground floor. He exited the elevator a few moments later and strode out the front door of the motel and started off to his left. For some reason, left seemed right.
Probably because I reminded you of it. A "mood" said within his mind.
Deston merely shrugged and started off, walking for a few blocks before stopping in front of another hotel. This couldn't be right, he was just walking into more hotel areas. There weren't any restaurants to be seen, then again maybe there were. Perhaps he wasn't looking correctly. The demon began to look up and down the street from his position in front of the hotel, his appearance that of the classic tourist.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 pm
"Nice to meet you Reed, well not in this circumstance obviously." Sage said as they turned another corner. "You still use runes?" She asked as she watched him write them.  

Athena_68

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm
MAGNUM777
Athena_68
MAGNUM777
((Reed is invisible to everyone except Leon at the moment))

((better?))

yep

good biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 pm
whitewolfffy
Athena_68
whitewolfffy
Arias swore, her large canines protruding from her mouth.
I haven't ate since this morning. I better...
"Yeah. Everyone is running off on thier own without even saying anything. It's starting to piss me off."
She strolled toward the door, quietly walking into the elevator with Ebony.
"I don't know about you, but from my observations it looks like little Sage has a thing for bird-boy. It is actually annoying when I try to talk and someone runs off. Off to save her pet I guess."
Arias stared at the elevator wall with a blank expression. She was starting to feel depressed and somewhat emo again. This always happened when she began feeling left out or pissed.

well u had left with the other two

its ok. Arias is mostly in a bad mood.

oh, okay biggrin  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm
"Of course, they're easy to use, versatile, and don't consume too much mana," Reed's main magic was runic magic but it was only his third best magic. His second best was taoist magic and his best was ancient, However, although Taoist magic was more efficient and more powerful that runic, it also had severe limitations. Ancient magic was versatile and powerful but it consumed large amounts of mana so Reed did not use that either. "What kind of magic do you use? Animism? Sorcery? Alchemy? Elementalism?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games