Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:12 pm
*Rosemary bent down to check on him, reaching out with one of her hands. The other went to her head as she picked up several of the images.* Ah... *She straightened up and put both hands on her head and slowly backed away, failing to block him out creating a massive headache. She felt like she did when she was in a crowd of people, receiving everything from everyone.* Good good, but it's too much for me.

*She glided backwards until she was out of the room without even realizing it.* Ah Daph...first I apologize for earlier, but for now can you please make sure he doesn't hurt himself? His thoughts...there are too many, so I couldn't start blocking them without being disrupted. And I guess monitor the other...I don't know what to do about it... I'm going to go and see if I can get his father here.

*She walked away and soon came up to Veni.* Iz Galantros' father here?

No. From what I heard, he's been busy. No one has been able to contact him.

You have your phone don't you? Try calling him. It's getting late, so he should hopefully be freeing up. I think he should be with his son now. *Veni took out his phone and looked up Alzamus' number. Rosemary began to walk off.* I'm going to talk to Jacob.

----

*Veni dialed Alzamus' number using the phone he got to work in both realms when Rosemary decided to stay at the Lazeranos house all those months. (I'll assume he answered).* Alzamus? This is Vennil. Been busy. This is the first time you've been able to answer...heh. I'm at the Soul Fortress. My wife thinks you should be with your son right now... No, I don't know what's going on or quite how everyone is. I arrived here recently. All I know is that Rosemary was taken away from me in one way, but I feel she's closer in others...Alright...Bye.

----

*Rosemary approached Jacob, rubbing her temples. She sat down next to him.* Zatz ze downside of ziz ability...headaches... Milaku made Galantros knife her zomehow. Now he iz swamped vith memories, he zeems fine...und Milaku...she's still alive in zomething like a cocoon. I thought you zaid it vaz supposed to kill her. A vampire girl who lives at my house, Daphne, do you remember her, she iz vith zem at the moment. I also had Veni call Alzamus. *She showed the path to Jacob in his head that lead to the way to the room that GL was in.* Go zee eef you vant, but come back zoon. I vant to talk to you, Jacob.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:22 am
Jacob: It was supposed to kill her. A cocoon? This... this wasn't in any of the texts!

*At that moment, GL screamed rather loudly. Jacob quickly dropped the book he was reading and ran towards the source of the commotion.

- - - - -

GL: "Da... Daphne? I don't feel... nngh.. Aaaah! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

*He suddenly screamed in massive pain, clutching at his shoulder blades the best he could. The soul-guiders burst into the room, looking on in shock at the scene before them.*

Xylanthos: "Galantros! What's wrong!?"

*The reaper could only scream as something tore out the back of his shirt. Massive, black bat-like wings ripped themselves out his flesh, unfolding into the air furiously. He stopped screaming once they finished emerging. Instinctively, they wrapped themselves around his body as he groaned in pain.*

GL: "What.... what's going on?!"

*Something strange happened then. Tiamos found herself having a strong urge to hug and coddle GL like a child. She and Xylanthos thought nothing of it when she went to do so. However, this same urge came over Daphne out of the blue. The same would happen to Rosemary and any other female that would enter the room.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:27 pm
Daph nodded to Rosemary as Rosemary left the room and sat watching the two. Then Daphne was faced with the urge. "What is this..." She mummbled before she embraced GL too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:43 pm
*Rosemary followed Jacob into the room, but stopped a few steps away from GL, gasped, and began to blush as she looked at him.*

*Black soon came to the entrance after just waking up and was rubbing her eye.* Is everything alright? I thought I heard someone scream. Oooo. *Her eyes went big and she ran at GL.* GL has pretty bat wings! *She moved to his feet and lifted part of the membrane that was in front of him and went under it. She shifted about until her head popped out the top. She panted a little looking rather happy. She looked up at him, licked his chin, and cuddled into him. Of course she probably would have done all that without his influence.* They're nice and warm too.

*Rosemary bent next to one of his sides and put her hand on his cheek. A small smile appeared on her face and she laughed a little.* Galantros...you're half incubus and it's actually showing! Is this an aura similar to mine, only instead of making people afraid of you, you draw members of the opposite sex to you... *she moved in closer,* make them desire to be near you. Maybe it's not like mine, maybe it's something else...Maybe if you calmed down, you'd find that you want to be near us too...I don't know... I don't know if your mom was like the ones on my planet, but I know those ones can change their appearance to suit a person's fancy, instinctively know what a person desired, and have to feed off of lust once in a while. I hope you don't need to do that. I have to feed off of fear once in a while, but because I don't very often, I have to drink blood more often to compensate.

*She wrapped her arms around him too and nuzzled his neck.* Maybe it's like mine...if it is...maybe I can help you learn to control it. I couldn't control my aura when it first came soon after I died. I had to learn control...like with everything else. *She had wanted to hug him earlier anyways, so she seemed happy to be there...or maybe it was mostly him. She didn't really care at the moment. Now she also wanted to bite him too, not only because she was already getting thirsty before all this happened, but because she often associated closeness with a mortal with drawing blood. She didn't of course, but seemed content with being next to him. She'd most likely have plenty of time to be ticked later.*

Galantros, you're finally a woman magnet! Even our wives don't appear to be safe from you! *Veni seemed more amused than jealous that his own wife was all over the halfling. He knew it was only a temporary infatuation. Besides by nature the reaper was shy and blushed every time Rosemary 'kissed' him, so his expression with those girls on him was probably quite amusing for the vampire to see. He figured if Rosemary really wanted away from her friend, she'd ask him to get her away from GL.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:59 pm
GL: "... ... Wha? Ah.. Uhm..."

*He carefully stretched out his wings, and looked at them, shocked at their existance. Shaking his head, he closed his eyes and tried to focus on something. A short while later, the "huggy" aura seem to fade mostly, and his wings withdrew into his back.*

GL: "That was uh.. weird. Me, incubus?"

Jacob: "Makes sense, since your mother was a succubus... Although you don't seem to be causing lustful emotions like most incubus or succubus demons..."

*GL reddened at that bit of information, and his control wavered a bit. Well, at least he wouldn't suddenly turn all pervy, right? One Malos was bad enough! And on that thought, he was randomly glad Malos wasn't half incubus...*

Jacob: "I'm guessing that due to your nature... Your aura just makes others want to hug and be near you, apparently. Now, lets see about Milaku..."

*As he drew near, the cocoon ripped open, screeching as it's remains melted into black goo. Milaku emerged, gasping for air as the blade simply fell out of her now uninjured stomach. The flesh on the weapon was gone, leaving a brittle blade made of bone that cracked on impact with the floor. Her wings were out as well, but they didn't look nearly as chaotic as they did before. They were now more traditional demon wings, with tuft of feathers emerging along the ridges of the membranes, and in between the joints where the bones would connect.*

Milaku: "Why... am I still.. alive? And what happened? And why..."

*She looked at GL, and blinked. Suppressing her own urge to glomp and hug the half reaper/demon, she shook her head and cleared he throat.*

Milaku: "Why is everyone hugging on him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:32 pm
*Rosemary pulled away as soon as it weakened, shook her head, and backed away a little. It hit her again and this time she resisted, lightly sending her own aura at his to counter it or neutralize its effect on her, unlike last time when she actually wanted to hug him. It worked and she felt nothing, but soon became amused at his thought and random gladness.*

Maybe, if he wanted to, he could turn it lustful rather than cuddly.

Weird... *said Black watching Milaku emerge out of the flesh sack. She didn't seem to be worried about what was going on since no one else seemed panicked or concerned.*

I don't think any of us really know what just happened.

GL is half incubus and wants a hug! *Said Black as she snuggled into him and yawned.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:24 am
GL: "Gah! I-I wouldn't even think of doing that, Veni! I mean... Don't jinx me! I... Gah!"

*For a very brief second, there was an extremely weak feeling of lust in the aura, but just as quickly it vanished in GL's flustered state. It was almost questionable if it was even there.*

*Jacob knelt down near the puddle of black goo, and collected a few samples of it. While he did so, he placed a finger in it, and 'hmmmed' to himself.*

Jacob: "It's demon blood... Most likely Dieamos' by the look of that blade on the ground there. Something about his flesh on the weapon reacted to Milaku in an unexpected way. It was supposed to end her life to break the curse, but..."

*He glanced at Milaku's wings... She was busy staring at them herself. They seemed to be MUCH more refined than when they first emerged. A true angel/demon hybrid... Wait a second, the demonic parts of her wings looked awfully familar...*

Jacob: "Milaku... do you happen to know what demon or demons you were made from?"

*The former niearcim mage broke out of her trance, her hands running across the edges of her new appendages. She shook her head.*

Milaku: "No, not exactly... I've heared references that part of some sort of 'abomination' was involved in my creation."

*Curiously, Jacob held a small bit of Dieamos' blood near her wings. The liquid seemed to come alive again, at first withdrawing from Milaku's presence, before reaching out to her.*

Jacob: "No, not some sort of abomination. An 'Abomination', a specific type of demon... The same demon who let us use some of his flesh to make those weapons Galantros had to break the curse. I don't know how exactly, but it must have interfered with the process somehow, and kept you alive. Still, I wonder... Galantros! Do you remember anything about your mother?"

GL: "Ummm..." *GL's control over his "hug aura" faded again as he focused on his memories.* "Yeah, yeah I do! I... I remember everything that I forgot, I mean.. it's... Oh man, she, I..."

*He mussed Black's hair and hugged her tightly to him* "I remember it all. It's all back. My head doesn't even hurt! Hey, wait a second... if Milaku's made up of part of Dieamos... doesn't that make him a father?" o__O

*Milaku squirmed a bit where she sat*

Milaku: "Could you... please turn off that aura? I'm not comfortable with... hugging others. At least not yet."

GL: "Sorry, it's... a bit weird to control."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:12 pm
What do you mean you 'wouldn't even think of doing that'? I'm sure the idea will at least pop into your head. And you expect me to believe you're a young adult male if it doesn't? *Veni cleared his throat.* Ahem... I was merely wondering if you could do that. Wouldn't it be better to know what you can do and how to control it rather than accidentally find out later? That could be disastrous. What I am suggesting is for you to experiment with this is all...not now of course.

*Black shivered a little when the 'hug aura' came back. She didn't try to get away from him though and swished her tails almost playfully.* Mmmm... *She rested her face on his chest again as he hugged her and ruffled her hair.* It feels kinda funny in a nice way...being this close to you when it goes away and starts up again.

Everyone has an aura Galantros, most people don't have to control theirs. *Rosemary looked at Milaku and sent some of her aura at the girl and tried to do it as discreetly as possible. Now instead of wanting to hug GL, she felt a little nervous to be near the reaper. It was probably a more familiar feeling to her rather than wanting to glomp him.*

An aura can be quite difficult to temporarily douse at times...you don't usually turn it off, but rather lessen it, hide it, or pull it closer to you to where others don't usually notice it much. Actually I don't think it is possible for it to be completely 'turned off.' On the same note you can expand it or focus it on something and if it has some side effect on others, all the better to your advantage if you use it right. However...it can still be active while you sleep I think. Unless you are almost as if dead when you are asleep...like a vampire. Then it seems to be 'off.'

There are some who could still pick up easily on it though. *Her eyes went wide a little.* I bet Coatli had that ability and that's why he spotted me from clear across the room despite all that chaos! *Her face was blank again, as if she never had that revelation.* Anyways, it is the feel of a person, we all have one, but some have ones that can affect others more strongly. It is that little invisible thing that surrounds us all, no one can really turn it off, just draw it nearer. Usually those that do have one that can influence others, it leans towards one or a few emotions or feelings. Does that make any sense to you? It's rather difficult for me to explain.

*Black looked up at GL all sparkly eyed.* You can tell me about your mother now! *She giggled.* Won't Dieamos be surprised to find out he's a daddy?!  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:47 pm
*GL accepted what Veni had said silently even though he felt uncomfortable at the idea.*

GL: "I think that does make sense, Rosemary. Then again, I'm still pretty drained so I may forget a lot of that in the morning." *He rubbed his eyes as Black talked to him again* "Heh, I'd love to tell you about her, but not t'night. I need to recover a lot of energy I think..."

*Milaku for her part, was staring at her wings in thought.*

Milaku: "Jacob... what does this, 'Dieamos', look like? You said he let you use some of his body to make those weapons..." *her hand scooped up the now brittle blade* "So, does that mean he isn't an evil being? If so, then just how many aren't evil? I've been fed many lies by the Niearcim, and I honestly have no idea what is truth or not anymore..."

Jacob: "We can have a discussion in the main room where I'm studying, if you wish. I'll answer as many questions as I can."

*GL stretched, and slowly stood up. He seemed a little woozy still, and had just a little trouble keeping his balance.*

GL: "I'm... going to go back to sleep, after another energy drink or two I think. I'm really exhausted."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:44 pm
You have the opportunity to learn more than one side of the picture and come up with what you think is the truth.

*BlackMN wrapped her arms around GL's neck so she wouldn't slide off when he stood.* Can I please come with you? Just like it was before you left... We can finish our nap. razz If you want I can be a small fox cub or a long slender adult fox. It'll be like having a pet in your bed!

*Rosemary yawned a little. She had wanted to talk to Jacob, but if he was going to talk to Milaku she might as well find something else to do. She decided she'd spy on Galantros during his sleep for a little while to see if anything happened. Later, when Milaku and Jacob where done talking, go see him.* Jacob, I was curious earlier, what are you reading about?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:07 pm
*As GL slept, his wings unfolded again by themselves. He seemed to be more comfortable with them out. At first he shifted a bit in his sleep, possibly dealing with some nightmares, before he rested deeply. His aura of "hugginess" seemed to settle down to a barely noticable hum as he snoozed. Alzamus had finally arrived earlier, and was relieved to know that everything was alright. He quietly took a seat in the room where his son slept, and watched him.*

*When Rosemary approached Jacob, he was reading from an almost rediciously huge book at the time. It was at least five feet in height, filled with text scrawled in such small sizes... a number of large illustrations were drawn on the pages, some of them a bit gruesome... anatomy or autopsy drawings, they looked like, of various creatures. An appendage of stone Jacob had summoned out of the ground held the massive book up as he made markings in it, going back and forth between the giant tome and a smaller book. He looked up at Rosemary when she asked her question.*

Jacob: "Oh, it was the usual for me. Fragments of Niearcim spells and experiments, trying to see if I can reverse engineer some of them. Journals of past mages that belonged to spirits I talk with now, stuff like that. That one book I was reading before things got... noisy... earlier, belonged to a lower niearcim mage. Sometimes they have bits of interesting information that you wouldn't expect..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:29 am
((hmm... I'm going to go back a little))

Daphne moved away when the "hug aura" went away. She shook her head to rid herself of the feeling. "Well, that was weird." She said, more to herself. She moved to the opposite side of the room where there was a chair. She wondered who the girl was. The one that was cacooned. She didn't know her. Well, considering the only people she really knew--and treated as friends though they might not accept that (Or so she thought)--were GL, Rosemary, and Black. Sure she had met Veni, Jacob, and a few others. She had technically only been at THoR for six months or so. It seemed much longer. She was still "new" compaired to everyone else. She didn't worry to much about not knowing others yet. Her time would come. She kept an eye out for the Reaper and when the other girl, Milaku came back. Even though she wasn't needed in the room anymore as both of them were now fine, she still decided to watch, just in case.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:23 pm
*With several of them going to bed or occupying themselves with something else, he included, Veni suggested to Daph to explore this place.*

---

*Rosemary looked a little uneasy as she sat down next to the necromancer.* I am sure you're going to vant to hear vhat happened vhile I vas captured right? *He nodded and so she began.*

I am sorry I got caught. There was a decent amount of space between Coatli and I, with many mages in between, and even Satan. We where using that distraction to try to leave the room, but I heard Coatli yell 'YOU' and I knew he had saw me. You can guess vhat happened after zat. Vhen I voke first I saw ze room and its horrorz and zen it sunk in zat I vaz trapped...ve vampirez haf zis natural phobia of being trapped und ve tend to thrash about in vhatever prizon ve are in until ve grow tired or zomething disturbs it. I don't know vhy ve do ziz...it doesn't usually help.

*Rosemary rubbed the back of her neck, where the mystery object had penetrated.* Coatli already seemed to know about zem before he forced my vings out vhen he talked to me...I don't know who saw it all, but they forcefully sent me down memory lane for...I don't know how long.

They didn't get through everything to my knowledge, but they did bring back something I couldn't remember...about vhat happened after Veni asked me to be hiz wife...other personal memories, things I wouldn't share unless asked. It stopped at about 30 years ago. Nothing really present passed through my head...just distant past. It didn't zeem anything vaz safe...und you know how much I hate other telepaths reading my thoughts without my permission... You remember how I vaz vhen I let you in to zee vhat I had of zat mage's memory...I felt violated. I know I'm a hypocrite in zat area, but I don't dig deep...just current thoughts...what's passing through your head... I don't do it consciously all the time either.

*She went on talking about the offer to join them to be a mother...how she refused and that they where still gonna do it anyways quoting Coatli, "It does not matter, child," but didn't quote the question he asked her after that. She also explained to him that having her own child was something she always wanted. She talked about the abandoned and how that dead mother's spot was most likely to be hers. She was mostly factorial in what she said and left out how she felt for the most part.* He left me and I hung zere, zen Jiluzix decided to show me your battle in the halls with all the doors. I think he had hoped to show me your deaths.

*She continued and got to the part where Coatli came back, wounded from fighting satan, and spoke to her about being his apprentice. She apologized for drinking the mage's blood. She tried to give as much detail as she could of what had happened. She left out the part about Hi visiting her while she slept and skimmed through what happened next since he should know most of that part.* Und vhen he commanded me to kill ze intruderz, I vent after ze angelz first because I knew zat I couldn't really kill zem, und I hoped zat zomeone vould be able to stop me before I got to anyone else. I also knew zat Galantros had my handgunz, I could smell zem on him, but I never went for zem because I knew it vould make it easier to do vhat he said.

Vhile chasing Milaku und Galantros, he possessed me in a vay...I don't know vhat else to call it, but it forced me to stick my arm into the reaper's chest. I could see myself doing it, but I couldn't stop it...

Jacob did you know zat it vas possible for me to be controlled eef forced to drink the blood of a powerful enouf Niearcim Mage? *Her voice sounded a little colder when she asked this and she was frowning at him. Her face became neutral when he answered, but her voice sounded all the more icy.* Vhy didn't you tell me zat? I did not know. Zere iz no one zat I know of on my planet zat iz powerful enough to bind a vampire other zan another vampire. It iz rumored zat ze necromancerz can bind ze veaker onez, so I suspected it vaz possible, but I vaz not certain. I suppose I vould haf been less focused eef I knew...but... I don't vant to be used like zat again! Am I 'fine' now zat he iz dead, until zomeone else catches me und forcez themselves on me? Do you think physically nothing is wrong with me, zat zey didn't do anything zat'll last vhile I vaz unconscious?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:42 pm
Daph just shrugged as she didn't mind whatever she did. She stood and stretched--her arms cracking. She decided to go into the garden to look at the plants.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:27 pm
*As Jacob listened to Rosemary, he put away his book and started taking items out. His hands idly worked on something, without even having to look at what he was doing.*

"I knew it was possible for a bond to be broken, but as for full body control... That, I didn't know. Maybe there was something in Coatli's blood. Well, with him dead, he can't control you anymore. I spoke with Xylanthos, and his soul definitely crossed over. But..."

*He finished with whatever he was tinkering with. It was an odd charm, made of black bone and a red jewel in the middle. It was attached to a necklace made of small crystals.*

"...Wear this until I can make the proper preperations to test for anything the Niearcim may have done to you. You seem fine to me, but you never can tell with some of their spells. This is an enchanted gem charm that should null most of the negative effects of a number of curses or spells they may have placed on you. It won't last forever either, but long enough that I'll be able to gather the materials I need to be sure you're absolutely alright. Keep it on your person, and keep it safe."

- - - - - -

*There were a great number of plants Daphne had never seen before, some of them seeming to move of their own accord.*

"skrrrrrrt?"

*Something with feathery white wings flew right over Daphne's head, and curled itself around a tree behind her. It was a lizard... or, at least she thought it was. It was a brilliant green color, and snake shaped for the most part. It had rainbow colored markings on it's back, and it's wings spread out beautifully from it's back. The only features on it that weren't snake-like, aside from the wings, were it's lack of eyes, and almost bill shaped face."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games