Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm
Mika watched wearily at there arguement. It seemed to her that tsukasa seemed to know everything and be involved in just about everything even if it was outside of her own heritage. So much drama. she thought. She was feeling much better, she wasted to create. "Excuse me, is there anywhere nearby with sand?" she asked them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm
"Hmmph, fine" and with that he faded away in a green light with the book clutched to his chest.

Daytharin shimmerd back into existance in front of the council (it looks like a large ampitheater(?) And with great pride presented the book that would allow them to travel to the lost land. The council, which was always calm and quiet, erupted into chaos as the entire council shouted in joy, and ran to see if they could be the first to use the book. Then with great reverance Daytharin moved the gems, and set the book on the ground with its pages open to the middle of the book. the entire council began to shimmer and fade away, only to shimmer back into a huge courtyard which was instantly surrouneded by guards all of which moved aside to allow a beutiful elven woman to pass. The lost colonies had returned to there lady, the empress of Avalon.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm
"My past gets me into so much trouble sometimes." Tsukasa said outload. "He should have been happy I said he could borrow it. Not have acted like a dramaking." She sat down on a stack of books, stepping on the biting book before it jumped on Mika.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 pm
Ren sighed as she watched the boy vanish away. "Well at least that's all sorted out." She looked down at the biting book. Wonder if they have to be fed...  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm
"Your such a little nasty thing." Tsukasa said to the book. "Now what shall we do now that that little spat of drama is over? Would anyone like some tea?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm
The entire council got onto there knees and bowed to the lady who showed a look of deep suprise and a bit of disgust. "get up all of you, i dont know who you are but you better explain to me know before i have my guards gut you" the council cheif stepped forward "My empress we are the lost colonies, and with the help of two others we have returned to you, we ask only that you allow us to become youre loyal subjects again for we have long awaited the day when we returned to this land." the empress laughed for a time and then said " You must be mistaken for the colonies were destroyed, along with the books" "Not true my lady, the books were destroyed but we were not" She looked at the council and burst into tears of joy for the people she once thought she had sent to there doom had returned and they still were loyal. "Everyone of you including the two that helped you return shall all become heros of Avalon for you have lifted the greatest sorrow i have ever lived with and you shall all be given positions in my court for you are once again children of Avalon" with tears of joy she ran to hug each and every one of them

Daytharin used the book once more and traveled back to the council room and from there back to school so that he could retrieve Tsukasa for she was the true hero here and she deserved full credit and to meet the person that she allowed us to meet.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 pm
Ren smiled, "Tea would be lovely." She had never had tea before. Her stomach grumbled softly. Tea will help though... i hope!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Tsukasa waved her hand and a teaset appeared with lily tea. She took a cup and started to sip it. She still had her foot on the biting book, which was struggleing to get away. "can someone locate this little mosters cage for me?"  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Daytharin burst in and bowed to Tsukasa before telling her to hold his hand while he teleported , for he was going to take her to meet someone extremly special  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 pm
"Whats all of this?" She said taking his hand. She was a little confused, but she summonded a chain to restrain the bitting book and grabbed her black and sliver one that was written in dragon runes.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:30 pm
She looked at the book. "Umm... i'll see if i can find it." She rumaged around till she pulled out a little silver cage that looked like it had been chewed on. "Is this it?" She turned around and realized she was alone. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm
Then when he was sure she had his hand he teleported them to Avalon.

Then once they shiimerd back, the Empress walked forward and asked if we were the ones who helped bring her people back' when Daytharin noded she bwgan to cry again and she hugged both of us all the tim e saying thankyou  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm
Tsukasa went stiff when the empress hugged her and her face blushed a bright pink. She had never been hugged before and didn't know how to react. She dropped her book. "Ummm.....You're welcome?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 pm
then the empress wiped her eyes and apologized for her display, then with a flourish of her hand everyone who had come to Avalon had a gold medallion appear on there necks with the picture of the empress standing next to Tsukasa and Daytharin and most of the council next to and behind the. each persons ribbon showed the colors of the kingdom etc that they came from council belonged to. For Tsukasa and Dayhtarin though the ribbons were gold and the medallions were encrusted with gems.

"From this day forward let these necklaces mark those who came home to Avalon today, may they serve as a badge of hounor, for you and youre people have remained faithful and for that you she always be welcome here."  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games