Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 pm
*While sorting through clothes, Goddess pricked her finger on an unseen pin* "OUCH! That hurt!" *she said, sucking on her finger. She hated it when that happened. You could never tell what you would find in clothes. Goddess hunted out the shirt that had the pin stuck to it. The pin was a big red droop, the color of blood. It was a beautiful thing. Goddess had never owned a pin. She took it off the shirt and put in her pocket. She thought she might wear it to the Ball. It would go good with her dress......................*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm
Dark ponder over Aya's words, "uhhmm..so what your saying is, that women or flimsy creatures how's sole purpose in life is to make us as miserable and heart wretched as they are to make us happy and carefree. well I've got to say I don't know who came up with these rules but Wei we got screwed big time." Dark the affection coming off of both Aya and Wei, he remembered him and Chief having a bond like that, but then life changed and well...he wasn't going to get into that with two people he didn't know or trust. Even if they appeared to be nice enough, you still never could judge a house by the exterior decorations, because sometimes that just hide that filth within. And as far as he was concerned that rule applied with people to. Dark conversed with Wei, as Aya continued to read, to pass the time. "So just out of curiosity how in fact did you two find about the Castle re-opening?"  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 am
Scanda stared to the Chief "Iam not getting rid of you its just incase if you didnt want your clothes all wet"he said "Also these stones are special for a reason since you can find somebody with these"Scanda said as he rumaged thorough and found a red glowing stone with crimson glows coming out the cracks "Brilliant the stone of fire"he said again adding it to his collection as he continued to search for special stones.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 am
Lady Aya looked up at Lunar, although she wasn't surprised since she already sensed the young white wolf head here. She smiled a wide, genuine, dazzling smile. "Hey... you can just call me Aya now. You really won me over with this book! So, what do you want to ask me?"

Wei answered Dark's question as his master was busy talking with the wolf girl. "We received a note from Chief herself. She sent it to my master even before the Grand Opening and she already knew what to expect. The real question was if Lady Aya was to accept the offer and go on a little vacation, or stay solitary in her lands. It was easy enough to persuade her though, since she has been really bored for quite a long while now."  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:25 am
User ImageNick entered Goddess' room and saw the clothes. "For the ball I suppose?" he asked as he looked at his own get-up. "Im not much of a dresser let alone a party person.." Nick sat down on Goddess' bed and watched her dive into a sea of clothes. Simple pleasures he has yet to experience. Suddenly he saw Goddess hurt her finger, so he got up and kissed the blood off. He didn't understand why he did that but still he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:38 am
*june walked the almost silent streets, looking around at the new city she decided to enter. covering her mouth, she knew if she stayed in her condition, she wouldn't be able to even stand soon.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 am
"Are you going to the Ball? I am, so, can you help me make a dress?" Lunar asked. She looked at the History book the Lady Aya was reading.... 129 page.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 am
Dark watched as Lunar entered and began to talk with Aya, "women," he thought, "just met and already chatting it up like two old birds." Though it was nice to see Aya had at least warmed up to the younger girl, if what all Wei had said was true, then a solitary life was no life for a women. "Yeah, so Chief wrote to Aya herself, interesting..." Dark said to Wei, and it was concerting there had to be something worth while about the girl for Chief to pick up a pen and address her. Dark now looked more closely at Aya, she seemed like a normal pure blood to him. A little uneasy or untrusting with others but that was normal in any case, so what could make her so special?  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:02 pm
As Scanda continued to search for special stones he saw a glow of red and black "This is getting intresting"he said as he picked it up and saw which stone it was "The stone of death whoever you think of dies instantly"Scanda said as he added to his collection and found another one but with no glows "The stone of hearing this is an intresting one whoever you think of if their not speaking you can hear their thoughts no matter how far away you are"he said as he heard someone thinking "Yeah, so Chief wrote to Aya herself,intresting"the preson thought as Scanda put it into his collection and decided to get everyones attention by getting fifteen stones filled up with darkness and skimmed them all and suddenly thunder crackled around the house and would continue for until the day of the Ball and the rain started coming down heavier and faster as a small puddle would become massive in seconds.

(Ye so I posted that the thunder and heavy rain would continue until the day of the ball and to be precise when it ends I mean until midnight)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Lunar looked out of the window. The rain was getting even heavier and thunder crashed down.
"Somebody must be throwing the stones in the puddle." She thought.  

XStarlight_DustX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 pm
*june lifted her head at the storm. smiling for the first time in a while, she closed her eyes, letting the rain fall on her*
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 pm
*After Nick had kissed her finger better, Goddess held something out to him* "I finally found it! It's something you can wear to the party. And I'm not much of a party person, either, but we can still go and keep people from killing each other." *Goddess smiled her warmest smile and stood up. She tried to move out of the sea of clothes, but she was somehow tangled. Trying to free herself, Goddess tripped adn fell over on top of Nick* "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" *she squeaked*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm
Chief turned towards the boy and walked right up to him," you seemed to be avoiding my questions so I will ask again, what is your name and what are your intentions while staying here?", while she like the rain, she had no intentions of letting it last for two days straight. The poor pixes couldn't come out in that kind of weather and no pixes equals no food. And unless they wanted what the trolls picked up for dinner, then he had best change his mind before the vampires decide to make him dinner. "I'm going to also need you to stop messing with the weather, rain for this night is fine but to rain until the Ball would be unexceptable. If your here to simply collect the castle stones and behave peacefully towards your fellow guest..than you may stay but if your just here to cause trouble than I'm going to need you to leave." The guest had be through enough already, if he intended to make a mess, then she would clean him up right now and be done with it.

Chief lifted her face at the sound of the young girls foot steps in the rain. "so June has decided to come as well...."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm
User ImageAfter the two crashed on the floor, Nick tried to sit up as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ow.. ow.." he then felt something warm and soft on his chest. As soon as he realized he blushed a deep red and his heart started pounding fast. What is this feeling? For a long time he hasn't felt his heart beat as strong as it is beating now. For a moment they lay their silent.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 pm
*The red blood causing her blush made Goddess feel faint. She knew she had to get up, but she judt didn't want to. Nicks skin was warm and soft. She could have used him as a pillow. Slowly, Goddess got up. She untangled herself without saying a word and sat down on her bed. She had never felt this way about any one before. Not even her lost love had invoked this kind passion. She reached fro Nicks hand and pulled him onto the bed next to her. Goddess sighed and lay her head on his shoulder. They sat that way for a while before goddess fell asleep again*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games