Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm
Phiara's hands pulled at the wall, trying to get back up. One of the bricks fell out and she threw it at Da-ku's face, hoping to slow him down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 pm
Myraku fell to the ground, but quickly flew upwards, landing on her feet, then ran at Da-Ku again.
"Stop it!! I don't even know who you are anymore!!!!!!" she shouted, grabbing his neck and pulling downwards, towards the floor.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm
"That's because SHE stole everything I was.... I'm just a husk.... until I destroy he--!" Da-ku was cut short by a brick hitting him in the face  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm
Onyx giggled as she watched the brick smack him in the face.
She walked up to Da-ku and kicked the back of his knee yelling
"Dead leg!" As she giggled some more.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm
"I am not something to toy with!" Da-ku roared and he waved his hand and suddenly Onyx was covered in black fire  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Nerus laughter erupted from her mouth when the brick made contact. "I didn't steal anything! Don't blame this on me!!!"  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:01 pm
"You had the book" He gestured to his chest "You stole it"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:23 pm
Onyx giggled as she was engulfed in flames
"I guess I kinda forgotto mention I've mastered the element of fire and it doesn't hurt me anymore." She said throwing the black fire ball at Da-ku's head.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 pm
As the brick collided with Da-Ku's face, Myraku couldn't help but burst out with laughter. Her grip on his neck loosened as she laughed, eventually choking from lack of air.
"What the hell......." she chuckled.
"This isn't even serious anymore, ahahaahaha!!!!"
She put her arm around Da-Ku's shoulder like he was her best buddy and talked to him calmly, as if Phiara weren't in danger, and Onyx hadn't just shot his face full of fire, and as if Benny hadn't gone totally MIA on page 26.
"What the *bleep* is going on anymore?" she asked him, drunk with laughter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:18 pm
"I just found it. I didn't steal it!" she said, her eyes widening as Onyx threw back the fire-ball.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:02 pm
Da-ku sighed as the fire collided with his head "You havent mastered everything have you?" Da-ku smiled and engulfed Onyx in murky water, which was then struck by lightning, encased in titanium then buried under the earth (Good luck getting out, I can't wait to see how you do it)
"What's going on is me taking my rightful revenge" Da-ku proclaimed, ignoring Phiara  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Onyx gasped for breath as she was closed and buried. "s**t" She mumbled to herself. "Last bloody time I get bored and try to intervene..." She said banging on the walls.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Myraku stared at him in bewilderment.
"'Rightful Revenge'? That doesn't make any sense. If you really wanted revenge, why didn't you just do it when we FIRST GOT here?" she asked, chuckling.
"You're not a very good villain, you know. I can't even take you seriously."
She poked him in the stomach repeatedly. She was kind of having fun, as long as she was being completely honest. She was glad she enrolled in this outrageous school. She started to wonder if the whole school thing was part of Da-Ku's "master plan".
"Kinda sucks, you wanting to kill Phiara and all, cause I was starting to actually like you...." she said nonchalantly, as if she weren't in danger. She also, in the meantime, tired to figure out a way to get Onyx out of her underground prison.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm
Phiara looked past Da-ku at Myraku with an astounded expression on her face. "KINDA sucks?!" she said, amazed at how Myraku could be so care free.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm
"I needed the book, you saw my old body.... it was weak" Da-ku swatted Myra away with the ack of his hand, sending her spirraling next to Phiara (Sorry~)  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff