Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 pm
Well, at least Gaia finally got some hair that's kinda like mine ~ which is usually out of control no matter what I attempt to do with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 pm
Hey chic!

*pours another quad shot and sits on bar*

I see I've missed Ms. Psy once again! I can never catch up with the two of you! How're the plans of taking over the world coming along?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm
I'm not sure where the ladies are with taking over the world. They're still trying to figure out how to catch Jack. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:22 pm
Lil Brat
Well, at least Gaia finally got some hair that's kinda like mine ~ which is usually out of control no matter what I attempt to do with it.

LOL I wish I could say the same! But the "ethnic" hair that they have looks absolutely horrid! AGH! Hopefully that'll change in time as well...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 pm
I know...I threw my bid in, but he's on to me...told them we need a fresh face, someone he wouldn't expect...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Unfortunately, Gaia hasn't gotten very far in developing items for our diverse world. stare

A person should be able to have their avatar reasonably represent his/herself if they wanted to. 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:27 pm
Well, I say we PM someone to capture him....that way he won't see the posts around here & avoid us......If you think of someone who might be up to the job, PM me or Psy... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:31 pm
That might work, if he didn't have a tendency to lurk... stare It took me forever to get him to start posting instead of just reading what everyone else was saying. rolleyes  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:33 pm
@Lil Brat: I know right! I love the fact that I can dress how I want to on here, it just would be nice to have a hairstyle that IS mine. But outside of the hair issue, I love the creativity on here! I've seen avis that have just literally blown my mind! Kinda hate I'm just learning of Gaia cause I see items that I can't get b/c they're from years ago. Since I've been in the Geezer Guild, the avis here rock! Everyone has their own unique way of dressing and accessorizing their avi.

@Katana: I've been racking my brain thinking about who we can use. Since Lady Ayami has recently joined us, she's out the picture...I'll have to look around the threads and talk to a few people...

*fixes another drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 pm
yeah, Icy, do some recon work.... xd just PM them to find out if they're interested or not.....

@ Brat....so do you know Jack IRL or just on here?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 pm
Who has he talked to that he hasn't run from?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:49 pm
Lil Brat
But these drinks have such great names, Psy... There's one for Stumblefoot called the Stumble F**k... lol

Jagermeister, Rumpleminze and Aftershock ~ that might just give him a shock twisted But then again, after that, we might catch him and he could bartend xd

*Looks down as she's typing and sees new posts.* Body shots with Jack... that's just... ewwwwwwwww...
I heard that ninja  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Wretched Soul
Lil Brat
But these drinks have such great names, Psy... There's one for Stumblefoot called the Stumble F**k... lol

Jagermeister, Rumpleminze and Aftershock ~ that might just give him a shock twisted But then again, after that, we might catch him and he could bartend xd

*Looks down as she's typing and sees new posts.* Body shots with Jack... that's just... ewwwwwwwww...
I heard that ninja

C'mere Jack.....let's try out that body shot xd Boy won't Psyzapp be mad that she missed out!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:53 pm
katana68
yeah, Icy, do some recon work.... xd just PM them to find out if they're interested or not.....

RL ~ thus the idea of body shots with Jack isn't so appealing, I've known him far to long...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 pm
Lil Brat
katana68

RL ~ thus the idea of body shots with Jack isn't so appealing, I've known him far to long...

LOL, & now he's run away again! I wanted him to do a body shot so Psyzapp would be jealous xd ( & maybe I could've cuffed him to the bar @ the same time)  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games