Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Kridu countinued with his story. The man pulled away from the book and the image disappared. The corpose told him that he has been liveing like that for 7 years. And that this book was keeping his alive. He man shoved the boook out of the hands of the corpose. He corpose looked to the man asking as if asking why he did that. Then before the mans eyes the copose suddenly started to decompose its seven year prosses in a matter of seconds. The man saw the skin peal off and the smelling of roting flesh. And the ozeing of organs in those seconds." He said still smileing evily.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 pm
Sara screamed then put her hand over her mouth. She looked back at Ryuukio before giving him a look that seemed to say I will get you for that. Before she stood up and went to tackle the boy. Before hearing the rest of the story, which made her cringe at the thought.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Akumu wandered the halls of the school; picking up trash such as broken pencils, pens, rubber bands, paperclips, screws, and any other discarded materials he deemed useful. He was technically breaking a few school rules, but he knew something was up, the teachers were Missing in action, and he wasn't running into any hall monitors or even janitors.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm
Kridu surpressed a urge to laugh. When he got himself back togehter he went on with the story. "The man ran out of the house screaming! He got in his car a drove home. Not sure of what he had just seen was real or not. A week later, he was at his libarey. The very same book that the corpose was holding was on the book shelf. When he saw it, he got on a airplane and ran away to over seas." He said finishing his story.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Sara heard Kridu's surpressed urge to laugh and sighed a sigh of relief as the story ended. And stopped her chase after Ryuukio enough to clap for Kridu's story before leaping at Ryuukio. "I'm gonna have a great deal of fun creating my own scary character." She giggled making ghostly sounds as she tried to tackle Ryuukio.

When Sara had screamed Damion had shed a slight peal of fright as he had been frightened. He sighed this was too much adventure for him and decided to walk around the school awhile. He excused himself and walked out of the room, looking for somethin' to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Kridu handed Sara the flash Light. "Here knock yourself out." He said straining his eyes a little for his eyes haven't adjusted to the dark yet.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 pm
Akumu took a deep breath and screamed, "Where the heck are the teachers?!" He figured with this school his scream would echo quite well, and as he continued to walk down the halls, he also continued to collect materials. He'd nearly filled his satchel, but that just went to show how many of the students were foolish with their materials.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 pm
((sorry senior portfolio and project getting in the way, ill try to post as often as i get))
Ryuukio couldnt hold back his laughter, he was on the ground laughing so hard it brought tears to his eyes. He sat up a bit and saw Sara going for a tackle. He flipped back and got into a defensive pose. "You know you and i never got to continue our match like we said we would." His composure snapped immediatly back to being serious, with a sly grin crossing his face.  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm
((Its ok, i'm in 10th grade. I'm geting back to back projects from my U.S. History teacher, and with every new project that I get is anther eassy that I have to wirte in wirrten expresson))

Kridu made a face that seemed to give, what the hell is he talking about? "Isn't it too late to be fighting?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 am
Sara smiled when she missed and caught the flashlight. She looked at him. "I agree with Kridu! Too late. This is just vengeance." She said kinda cocky as she went to tackle the now serious looking Ryuukio.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:38 pm
"Yes and this is called self defense." He said with a snicker as he sidestepped her letting her pass by slightly and then went to grab her to pin her to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 am
Sara giggled slightly as she missed and was about to be pinned to the floor. She turned slightly as he was going to grab her and grabbed his arm to force him the other way.

Damion heard the echoes. "Hello? Anyone there?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 am
Akumu replied, "You Better Believe it!" as he walked as strongly as he could. This meant he actually let his roots sink into the floor as he walked. The sounds of cracking tiles echoed throughout the halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 pm
Damion chuckled to himself slightly. He had only been at the school a couple hours but it seemed to be in nice condition and the kids here seemed slightly weird. He shook hisb head as he walked towards the booming voice he had heard.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 pm
Akumu rounded a corner and saw a boy. "So...Where are the Teachers? I've been wandering these halls for hours and haven't even ran into a Janitor!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games