Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:00 pm

(( AWWWW I must poof now sad I promise my comp is ALMOST fixed! see you as soon as it is! BYYYYYEEEE!! ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Daniel stepped back with a slight nod and shifted down into a car again, all doors open for them to get in. "All abourd that's going abourd."

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

"Whatever." Blair said irritatedly. She poked the car. "Listen, buddy, if you do anything to hurt my friends, you answer to me."
(Having a guy who turns into a car kinda beats the purpose of flying >.<)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm

(( yeah. he isjusy like everybody else except he's half cyborg. not everyone in the maximum ride series was half bird of wolf XD Just giving this character a try out ))

Daniel laughed. "I promise, I won't try anything to hurt them."

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

(But still. It makes things way too easy if they're under attack or stranded. It kinda has to balance out when it comes to rping Max Ride.)
Tomoyo and Blair got in and made room for Icarus and Collin. "That's what they all say."
(Sorry for making Blair b***y, she's just like that when she doesn't trust people.)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Collin climbs inside. 'This is wierd.....'

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm

(( true, but he has his own limitations. can't swim, can't fly, needs to charge himself every night XD he's not bulletproof and can be prone to hackers ))

Daniel's face came up on a little screen that looked like a GPS. "You're telling me. Hang on!" Daniel's back wheels did a burn out and they sped forward.

Icarus coughed weakly, groaning.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

(( Well still, it really beats the purpose of being refugees if they have a car and any kind of weapon.))
Tomoyo yipped, her claws digging into the leather seating. Blair grabbed onto the seat and jumped into the front passenger seat. "Sorry, I just wanna know where we're going." She said.
(( He could be a wicked villain though XDDD))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 pm

(( XD he has no weapons. just medical supplies, and not even all of those ))

"Ouch! Watch the claws!" Daniel snapped.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

collin holds on to icarus, 'hold on icarus....'

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:27 pm

((Oh. Yeah just saying XD;; I think we should have an infiltraitor, like someone posing as a good guy but really bad, Rps get fun when there are villains. I'm going to try to make longer posts, I'm hating mself for posting shorter ones ^^" ...))
Tomoyo jumped a bit, taking her hands off the seat. She had forgotten amongst her panicking that the car was Daniel. "Sorry." She grumbled, not because she was irritated. Mostly her reason was just because she was a bit scared of the car, even if a person was behind the wheel... Or literally, the wheel. She calmed herself down. 'It's ok... Even if he crashes we can still jump out, right?' She told herself in the form of a question. It was almost as if she expected a tiny voice to say no. Which had happened to one of her friends in the lab before she was 'killed'- or should've been. She got a little nervous again at the thought of that. Dawn could still be tracking them, she could bring this car down as quickly as Russia could defeat the Baltic Nations. She couldn't help be nervous as it was just her wolf instincts thinking for her. Blanche(Her name's Blanche, I forgot ^^""") Looked behind her and stared at the three of them. What a motley crew she had met. The blind one, the quiet one, the wolf, and the technopath. Things would surely be interesting. She stared at the man in the gps.. Daniel, wasn't it? "Um... Daniel.. Is she gonna be ok?" She asked. To be frank, she had no clue why she was asking. She hated having to ask for help. Call it the Max complex if you will, but some people are just too self-reliant. But in this case she had no choice. Even after the many experiments done on her she had no clue what to do to help. Stab wounds would most likely be the least of her problems....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 am

Collin looks out the window and back at icarus, hoping she would make it. ((an infiltraitor? sounds fun, but who should it b?))

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 pm

(( *grins evily* I like that idea, but it can't be daniel. he's too darn cute! *snuggles daniel plushie* ))

Daniel sighed and made a sharp turn, speeding forward again. "Who knows? I need to get a better look before making any conclusions, but I promise to try my best, ok?" Daniel wasn't too comfortable about having other people around him. He always stayed by himself, but he knew that these people were...sort of like him...sort of...

Icarus just remained quiet, trying to focus on all her friends inside her mind, hoping that would help keep her awake.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:47 pm

((Good question. I feel bad for having so many charries.. Can you do it, Pieces?))
Blanch nodded slowly. She looked around the car carefully. The blonde was so nervous that if she touched anything she would damage a part of him. But it looked like he was the GPS right now. Would it matter? "One more question... If you're the car... And we're inside you.. Are we inside you? I mean like, in your stomach?" She gave herself a facepalm. This sounded so stupid to her, why did she bother? The fact was that they were in a big tin can going to god knows where with an injured bird kid that was possibly dying. Rubbing her hands down her face was the only comfort she allowed herself. Were they going to a hospital? If they were, they would need a way to explain her extra appendages and structure.. How would they was the question.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Daniel's face looked kinda confused and surprised. "Uhh to be honest, I have no clue. I don't think so...I mean, I can feel pain, but that's pretty much it when I'm in this mode."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games