Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm
"Did..did one of the Cupcakes do something bad to the DeathPenaltys long time ago?" Kishiko looks innocently scared ((thats a real shock don't you think))

((btw sometimes i type Ichigo instead of Ichiro and vice versa xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 pm
"Yes, so you mean the boys and guys can only be inside their dorms awake?" Ichigo asked. "What about the girls? The same or freely?"  

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:08 pm
"What do you mean? Well..anyone can go in either dorms at those times if thats what you meant."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 pm
"not that i recall i remember us always being the prankies not the pranker ......well there was the time when your brother was asleep some chibi cupcakes put clown makeup on him and a wig but thats it why?" zack said arching a eyebrow wondering why she asked that of all the people zack thought she was the onee who knew the best  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 pm
Kishiko gulped and looked down. "My brother told me that some of your members did that to DeathPenalty and beat up a lil kid in the club. Is...that true?" She looked up at him innocently.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:34 pm
"what! i never knew of this he never told me i always thought he did it on his own free will i would never allow something like that to happen espeacally to one of my friends clubs" zack then walked over to a place really close to the water he then leaned on a railing and watched the water  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Kishiko went over to him and hugged him. "You want to talk to him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm
zack then looked at kishiko and blushed he then looked out in the water again to try and hide it "no......anyways right now its about you and me no one else so what do you want to do?" zack said smiling a bit  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 pm
"Well...." She hugged him tighter. "I wanna know more about you."

((this is Kishiko's sweet side ;D))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:59 pm
zack was surprised at what she said his eye's were wide open he'd never expect that coming from kishiko his cheeks started turning red then he started hugging kishiko back "i-i dont know what to say i mean there isnt much but i would like to know more about you too"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:06 pm
((Why am I expecting Kishiko to push Zack in the water?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 pm
(( im not the only one then xD ))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm
"Yes thats what I meant." Ichigo said, "I'll go into this dorm." She entered a room near the stairs and unpacked her stuff and walked back out closing the door behind her. She had a little bag which had her books inside: Drawing books, story books and a little bit of space for some other books. Then the bell rang. "My guess that this bell is for English/Literacy right?" Ichigo said

Kishiro heard a knock on the door. A girl came in. "Oh hello Cathine (Made up name. Cathine Kishiro and Kishiko's made up by me little sister XD)" "Hi Kishiro. Its time for violin practice." She said. Kishiro stood up and nodded. He went under his bed and got out his violin case and took to the music room. Cathine started testing the piano and smiled. As Kishiro got out his violin, the maids and servants came in the listen. They both started playing a sad music.
((Music called Sad Violin. Sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:24 pm
((sorry for late reply my bro was playing ^-^))

"Oh. What kinds of things do you wanna know about me?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:31 pm
"what do you like to do for fun?.....other then torture me?" zack smilied at her childish like  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games