Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm
"What do you want," Nike asked managing to look bored and irratated. "I'm busy, here."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm
Brago sat down against a crate." I will wait until you are done, but I am here to remove you from your clothes."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm
"I'm done here. Hang out awhile, Tony. I'll be back. She vanished into the shadows, abruptly. "Maybe another time, Brago," the shadows whispered. Nike appeared in a crowd of dancers and headed for the door.

"Oops, gotta get back to work. Nice to meetcha, Hana-shi." Wink hopped of the stool the moment Nike appeared. She gave Hana-shi a wink and disappeared in the opposite direction.

((gtg for a bit. Later. xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image
Hana watched the girl walk away. "She was cute." she said to herself. "I wonder if Brago is dead or just sulking after rejection from Nike again."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm
"who got rejected?" Brago said behind her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image
"Obviously you if you're back so soon." Hana took a drink of her water. "Which means Nike turned you down. If you keep going after her 1 of 2 things will happen, she'll give in or she'll kill you."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm
"The journey is the exciting part. Come sit down, lets drink heavily."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
Hana gave Brago a look. "Brago, honestly, have you ever seen me drink?" she asked him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 pm
"is there a problem?" he looked confused  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image
Hana sighed and looked at her glass of water. "Its nothing important." She told him. After all these year you'd think he'd remember the entire issue with me an alcohol. She thought to herself. This was of many reasons she had stopped caring about things.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana sighed and looked at her glass of water. "Its nothing important." She told him. After all these year you'd think he'd remember the entire issue with me an alcohol. She thought to herself. This was of many reasons she had stopped caring about things.

"if it wasnt important, you wouldnt have brought it up. Out with it Hana-chan"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image
Hana gave him a side-long glace, absolutely no expression on her face. "After all these years you have known me you'd think that you would remember that I become hyperactive when I drink, hence i don't drink." her voice came out ice.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:45 pm
"oh that. Is that really a big deal? Really, really a big deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:49 pm
Jayce Elder
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon shook his head, "But I can't control myself still. It's like I'm trapped and can't escape. I can see, feel, hear, taste, and smell everything, but I can't stop it." He closed his eyes. "I always wake up in someone else's blood, and I don't want to do that anymore. I'm so tired of it. I'm scared of myself."

"Then I guess we have to train for you to control yourself then."Soli walked towards the door and grabbed a violin."It's late you should go to sleep I'm going outside to play a bit."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image
"yes it is to me." She said, sipping her water. "I hate acting like some hyper, horny little school girl who likes to take her clothes off. Thats what happens when I drink."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games