Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am
*Changes back into her clothes and steps out of the exam room.* Thank you Dr. Blackā€¦I'm quite relieved. I've been a little concerned for a while now and I just needed to be sure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 am
* smiles at her * No problem. You can come by anytime..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 am
*grins at him* Okay. *Happily walks out of the Doctors office and goes back to the MW Bar.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 am
* As Psyzapp walks out of the clinic he looks back to where Shanocka is locked up and decides to go to the MW first and follow behind Psyzapp *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am
-Britzzy wakes up finding herself locked in an unknown room. anyone who comes in will see that instead of Shanocka being in the room Black locked her in, it is Britzzy. Her outfit and everything is changed- eek 'Allo, no? 'ALLO, NO?! WHERE AM I, NO? Oh my gosh, no? -she starts crying and tries to open the door finding it locked- 'ALLO, NO?! WHERE AM I, NO? WHO PUT ME IN HERE, NO? LET ME OUT, NO?!? -starts banging on the door and rattling the handle- 'ALLO, NO? ANYBODY, NO? -upon further realisation, one can see that while she is making the sounds of crying, and her face is distorted in a sob, no tears are coming forth- 'ALLO, NO?!?!?! LET ME OUT, NO?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 am
-continues bawling without tears and screaming- LET ME OUT, NO? -rattles the door and handle, pounds on the door so hard dents are left where her fists hit it- LET ME OUT, NO? 'ALLO, NO? WHY AM I IN HERE, NO? WHAT DO YOU WANT, NO? 'ALLO, NO? ANYONE, NO? -pounds and beats and hits and screams- scream gonk crying cry

-hears a faint beeping sound as a small green light flickers dimly in her eye- Oh no... -she says softly- no?... -stops for a moment then begins again with a fervor- LET ME OUT, NO? THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME, NO? -she knows she shouldn't be wasting this much power but she has to try to see if someone will hear her. beats and pounds and screams again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 am
-Britzzy keeps beating, knowing the power is dwindling quickly and her movements become slower and slower, her voice more broken- ā€˜A ā€“ O, N ā€“ ? IS AN ā€“ ON ā€“ ERE, ā€“ O? LE ā€“ E OU ā€“ , NO? -she blunders and stumbles clumsily and straight-legged-awkwardly to the far wall, reaches it and slowly slides down it, arms and limbs straightly akimbo, the light behind her eyes fades and goes out, conserving energy-

-the tiny green bulb in her right eye flashes dimly, slower and slower until finally at last it goes out and a very faint blue one takes over, flashing periodically. Britzzy is motionless, eyes staring straight ahead, hands by her side, resting on the floor palms up, knees bent in the same position they were in when she slid to the floor-

-the room is dark except for the sliver of light coming from underneath the door and the small, dim blue light continuing to flash periodically-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm
* walks into the clinic and hears a beating on a door. He heads to where he put Shanocka in and opens it and sees someone completely else in there. * Who are you!!!!  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:38 pm
-the woman in front of him says nothing. she continues sitting there motionless, hands by her side palms up, eyes staring into nothingness with a small faint blue light flashing periodically in her eye-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 pm
* looks around and walks intot he room and closes and locks the door behind him. he sits down in front of her and looks into her eyes and tries to connect to her mind to talk to her. * Who are you...what is happening to you?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm
-the vampire can find nothing to connect with. it is as if the vampire was trying to read the mind of a toaster. blue light is getting dimmer and blinking irregularly-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm
(( rofl the vampire............toaster???!!!!...... rofl rofl rofl I have to work now. Plus I need to think of a comeback to that. rofl ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm
((LOL rofl I'm glad you liked it. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am
* picks up the unresponsive woman and takes her into one of the observation rooms and sets her on the bed and hooks up the leads to her and walks out of the room and secures it. He instructs one of the nurses to keep a constant watch on her. * If she comes out of this I want to know immediately..* with that he turns and leaves for the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:33 pm
((not to sound stupid or anything but...what's a lead? I need to know so I can finish this post. ^_^ Thanks!))

-Britzzy is much heavier than one would expect, and very cold and stiff to the touch. The woman is still stuck in a sitting position, knees bent awkwardly near her chest, limbs being unmovable. The only thing that even can be stirred on her is her clothes and hair. When the doctor hooks her up to the machines, there is immediately a small glitch of interference shaking the displays every once in a while. The dim blue light grows a fraction brighter but is still blinking irregularly.-  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games