Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 pm

(Exor, I like the richness of that one. Nice!)

*Rising and falling in nightmares of all she had seen all she had done. She had killed, tortured and maimed too many men, women and children. Her soul splitting each time, memories buried away, darkness settling in to kill her if she failed and disobeyed.

In waking she could seal all this in the critters just as they stored the pieces of her soul. And until meeting Exor and being freed of the 2 dark holders, she had escaped remembering.

Mixed in her dark dreams were scenes of a rift in the world, all creatures standing side by side fighting... then Death Exor and Alyreana falling in... screaming... then she would wake, shivering and try to hide it.

This morning she was unable to reach the world of waking. She fought darkness reliving some of the worst crimes. But unable to escape them to waking*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 pm
{{Coma time? ninja *gets out the frosting*}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:19 pm

((LOL TES what are you doing in the apartment!... what flavor of frosting O.O

I have to run for a bit, if you do frost her you better keep Draa away XD))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:48 pm

*Drenched with sweat from the fighting inside, she finally struggled to wake, panting as if running great miles. Leaning forward resting her elbows on her knees as she tried to calm and make sense of everything.

She knew it was a matter of time before the tag would find her.... the blackness yesterday reminded her how near they were again. But she had things here she had to do before running again, if possible.

Someone had hurt Dame... Dame thought it was Exor... but it didn't fit with the sensing. It would be easier if that did fit, but she had to find out then what did hurt Dame.

There was a woman recovering from near death in Dame's bed... who was she.... who hurt her and why was she not in a proper hospital? Unless this woman's attackers put Dame or others in danger, she would have to be low priority.

There was Psyzapp's "family's" killers. That one she had to find out more. They may have been bad, but who or what could have taken them out?Were they searching for Psyzapp?

I can tell you the answers you seek.
shhit.... Nnno... nno more.
I can tell you the answers you seek.
NNoo... I knnow your price
You will comply even without my help
I can tell you the answers you seek

Nno.... more... I told you all ththat
Then you will pay the price. You will be give another chance but not now. For now wonder when we will demand and who you will be with.

Crawling to the bathroom she slowly undressed as the bathtub filled. Sinking into the hot bath she wondered too about her own journey to finding who she was.*

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:06 pm

*With the water cold, she got out of the bath and wrapped in a towel, sitting at the edge of the bed, trying to figure out what to do next.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 pm
<<< Continued from posts at Dame's Apartment >>>

Exor's feet touched the ground outside of the door to his room. He took a deep breath before opening the door and closing it on the other side. He took off his cloak and walked through to the bedroom to see Iggies sitting there. "Good evening, love... I hope you are well...?" Exor sat next to her, put his arm around her, and kissed the dark elf on the cheek.  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 pm

*Stirring from her thoughts and worries as Exor entered, trying to hide the conflicts and stresses.* Hi ussta d'aron. *Smiles* How... how are you tonight?* Feels a sigh deep within at his kiss, tightening her towel shivers* I seem to have been quite lazy today.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm
He grinned, "You seem to be quite attractive today..." He leaned forward and hooked a finger into the top of her towel, pulling it outward somewhat and blatantly staring at her chest with a smile.  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 pm

*Gasping and pulling the towel bad around her, but smiling* Exor! My purity is at risk with you around.

*Kisses his check and whispers* I'm not saying it makes me feel bad... *Brings his hand to her waist and kisses him in a teasing matter.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm
<<< YESSS!!! I've been WAITING to be able to use this IC!!! >>>

Exor grabbed his lover's booty, responding appropriately to her teasing advances. "Well, my love... If memory serves, I think your purity is not at stake anymore than... Well, I guess it would be if you were sleeping with another man... THEN we might have a problem..." He kissed her nose and nudged her with a smile.  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 pm

(( rofl ))

*Giggles as he grabs her booty, holding the towel that was trying to slip.* Hush you *giggles, moving his hand back up to her back, kissing his cheek, then the hollow under his chin* She was the first and only... Even the males I have flirted with... it was nothing.

*Looking worried in his eyes* Exor... if... if we were to... give into our needs right now... what if... what if I'm not as good as you remember?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm
iggies
*Looking worried in his eyes* Exor... if... if we were to... give into our needs right now... what if... what if I'm not as god as you remember?

<<< BEST. TYPO. EVAR. rofl rofl rofl I almost died! heart Iggies! I'm only being a citizen of the Internet, so I'm not being mean - I really, really enjoyed that more than I really should have rofl rofl rofl >>>

He paused for a moment. gonk He put the back of his hand to her forehead, "Are you feeling alright, love? Did you bump your head in the shower?" Exor kissed her for a long moment, then whispered, "I don't think we'll ever have to worry about that..." He kissed her again, and pulled her over to lie down with him, "Unless of course, you don't want to... Far be it from me to try to persuade you like that, ussta d'aron..."  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm
((Don't worry, iggs. wink You haven't lost your touch. twisted Infact...what are you doing later tonight... wink wink rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:20 pm

((LOL Exor I know your not being mean, typos makes life fun... I didn't even catch on my checks LOL Glad you enjoyed))

*Looks with a serious manor* No, I did not shower today, I soaked in a bath, so I could not have bumped my head in the shower. *Avoiding the other question and falls into the kiss. And allowing her self to lay back with him on the bed.* I.. I feel things when we are together... when you touch me... I don't know if you are persuading me or if it is just the right thing

*Her hand traces his face as she swallows again all the weight of the day.* ussa d'aron... we can explore the past maybe.. maybe it will help me to remember and forget...

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 pm
He nuzzled against her gentle touch. "As you wish, my love... Where would you like to start...?"  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games