Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm
marcus laughed softly and said "do i still have to clean the armory or do i just leave it that way" looking down on her fragile face with an amused expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm
Jumpy blushed. "only if you want..." She practically snuggled into his chest, feeling almost weak and defensless. 'this isn't you Jumpy... you're known for your power and sheer stubborn-ness to give up, what's happening...?' she thought, but still, the thought of Marcus holding onto her kept popping into her head, and she eventually gave into it, not wanting to leave his arms, but knowing she'd have too.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:12 pm
marcus said maybe in a little "and got into a more comfortable snuggling position and snuggled with jumpy. Marcus's A.I popped in took a look around and left without a word and a shocked look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Jumpy blushed and Displeasure caught Marcus' AI and stopped him, knowing what he'd seen. "Not one word." Displeasure said calmly, erasing the data of him seeing the two togeather, then dissapearing as if she hadn't been there at all.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:30 pm
"ha my a.i just saw us he looked choked he is so paranoic" marcus said  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm
Jumpy smiled softly, nodding, and pressed against him slightly. "If we were in our barracks..." She stopped herself short on that sentence, blushing alot more. 'we wouldn't have our armor on, even if we had cloths on...' She blushed more at the thought, turning a bright, bright pink, and kissing Marcus to hide it.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm
marcus kissed her back then stud up stud her up and then caried jumpy and started walking towards the barrack quickly stopping by were sen and master chief were and said "could you not log into the barracks cam for at least an hour pleas as a soldier to another" and walked of toward the barracks when he got there he got to the barracks he laid jumpy down on a bed and took of his armor and shirt reviling a muscular torso and arms.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Jumpy blushed more and took her armor off carefully, meticulously laying each peice accordingly, then took her shirt off. Even though she could bench a fairly large deal, she still held a petite frame, showing very little to no muscle at all, though she was quite skinny, the padding she'd been using as a stomach fell off with her shirt, for the first time, reveiling her rather average, though a slight bit bigger than that, chest. she glanced at the cameras. Even if Sen wanted to look in, Displeasure had them taken up, turning them straight up, starring at the ceiling and locking them with a quadrouple-trip-check pass-code, almost unbreakable, thought she knew Cortona could do it, however, Cortona was back in Master Cheifs head. Jumpy looked up at Marcus with almost lust-filled eyes, but there was true emotion behind it.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:59 pm
marcus was aroused by her figure and started kissing her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Jumpy kissed Marcus back and smiled softly when the kiss was broken. She wondered if they really were about to, and, if they were, exactly what would happen from it. 'they said that no one would know if it sterilizes you or not, though the chances of it doing so are very high... maan... what if I do..' She shook the thought out and smiled softly at Marcus again, pulling him against her, her breasts pressing against his chest. Like all spartans, they were pale, due to the fact they always were in their armor, but something about her made her a good deal paler.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:37 pm
(I'm back. Also mabye finish up the scene I think the content might cause trouble.) Sen sits in his chair dumbfounded. "If human women get angry without having kids I would hate to see them when they are carrying a kid." (Now that I think that stupid Spartan breeding program idea comes to mind. Of course we can have a baby stolen! Or I'm somehow high right now well whatever)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm
marcus thought the paleness made jumpy look fragile and vulnerable but charming at the same time. marcus kissed jumpy and laid her down on a bed and maid love to her. (im not sure but i don't think this isn't under pg13 at least it not narrated right) yeah i think it can cause trouble we could leave it as there a couple from now on and we could have a kiss here and there and like that we can avoid trouble.  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Sen seemed to be suffering a nervous break. He honestly realized that if human women had any form of modd swing during pregnancy it would be ten time worse than any Elite and he had horror storys about that. (Don't worry Sen is just over reacting but the idea is still funny)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm
((hahah, kk.))

Jumpy held onto Marcus tightly, not wanting to let go. She curled her body around him and relaxed, enjoying them being togeather, but something in the back of her mind told her she'd eventually have to let go.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Sen activated the intercomm. "Jumpy Marcus please tell me your done all the others are starting to get quite pissed off at the locked baracks. Also how long do humans carry babies so I know how much time to give Jumpy off."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games