Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am
Kaede noticed Ryoko roll her eyes. "she was just trying to be nice." He said. "not my problem." Ryoko pouted silently. "come on! It's only for a while!" Kaede patted her head. Ryoko nearly bit him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:52 am
Sits at the piano and begans playing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh2W5W2A65M&feature=related) the music soothing him and calming down his nerves.  

SeeStars

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 am
Angelina hears the piano and goes there where it was coming from

Angelina was walking with closed eyes so , she bumped into Hikaru

"Oh my! S-Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 am
Hikaru laughs and quits playing and glances at her "Its fine no harm done"  

SeeStars

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 am
Angelina blushed and turn away so that Hikaru won't see that she blushed

"Um , so Congratulations with the prom..." Angelina said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 am
"Thanks theres no need to be so shy come sit next to me" gestures to the spot next to him on the piano bench.  

SeeStars

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:18 am
Angelina blushed more and sits

"Um , so...How was your weekend?" Angelina ask  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 am
"I'm leaving!" Ryoko stormed off to their room. "Hey... Ryoko!" Kaede called after away. "Take a hike!" Ryoko yelled back to him. Kaede sighed, disappointed.

Ai Hasana

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:54 am
Asuki walked around the school feeling bored. He had nothing to do, so he walked around the outside of the school, and sat down. She started playing his guitar slowly and smoothly, tuning the sounds with the wind. He continued playing after 2-3 minutes and put his guitar back in his case and continued marching around, outside, again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 am
Ryoko finally calmed down once she got to her room. She set her things down, and went outside with her violin. She noticed a good spot to play on a tree. She opened the window and climbed onto the tree, and began to play.

Ai Hasana

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:58 pm
Angelina hear a violin and follow the sound...

Angelina started singing the song what Ryoko play...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:27 pm
Ryoko heard singing. She looked down, still playing, and saw Angelina. "She's good." Ryoko thought to herself. She didn't say it out loud, though, because she felt too shy to say anything.

Ai Hasana

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Nick was walking all over the school looking for people till she heard the piano and then the violin. Both coming from where she didn't know yet. But she was determined to find out.

"I know the piano wull be Hikaru but who's playing the violin?" She wondered aloud. She looked outside to the field and say the new girl playing with Angelina singing.

"Wow. Never pegged her to be a singer!" Nick exclaimed and she rushed to the tree to warch...and take note for her new article.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:49 pm
Ryoko was startled to see Nick when she opened her eyes again. "Whoa!" She accidently lost balance. She grabbed a branch with one hand, and managed to save her violin and bow with the other.

Ai Hasana

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:58 pm
"Ah! Are you okay?!" Nick panicked as she ran to the tree's base. "Are you okay? Can you come down while holding that? Should I call anyone? Your twin brother?" Nick asked in a frenzy.  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games