Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 pm

"How much longer until we reach Niagra?" he asked, his ears ringing from the chopper.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:04 pm

"I honestly have no idea," Wright answered. "We should be there in at least a day I guess." ((Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy))

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 pm

"Alright," he says, his eyes glancing around as he sheaths his knife.

(20th, don't let this one die on me too sad )
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 pm

"How about we stop and rest a while? That way when we arrive at Niagra we'll be well rested," Wright suggested.

((Sorry, I've been really busy, and I couldn't think of a way to keep things moving without Gylfie))

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 pm

(( What happened?))
"Ok, that seems like a good idea," he said.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:52 pm

((Track, Time Trials, Sleeping after school, then having to catch up on homework.))

Wright pulled in his wings and headed towards the trees below, pulling up when he was close to the ground,landing firmly on his feet.

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm

(( Alright))

Glitch glides down into a nearby tree and lays down on its largest branch.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 pm

((Ugh, this is going nowhere... We just fly, land, fly, and hope to eventually get there, for what reason?))

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 pm

(( No idea i'm just going with it... but it does seem like that.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Tomoyo closed her eyes and let the wind hit her, propelling her up. She opened her eyes and looked around her. "Zelda? Seria?" She asked the open air. 'Dammit... I lost them.. And Zelda's the only one that can change me back.. What do I do?' Tomoyo sighed and kept moving forward, hoping that she could find them.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm

(well, might as well RP and see where this goes))

Krystal finally managed to catch up to Tomoyo. It appeared that she was still in the form of a bird. "Tomoyo!" Krystal shouted without fear of being heard by anyone else as she flew up to Tomoyo. "Why are you still shaped like a bird? Isn't there some automatic time release on that spell or something?"

Ceacus found a tree to sleep in and slowly dozed off to sleep, without even thinking about Glitch or anythign that had happened that day. In his dreams there was a dark figure, which seemed to emmit some sort of cold passionate hate. This figure was chasing him, and he couldn't run. This is when his powers started to go to work, snapping branches, making trees sway. Ceacus wasn't in control anymore, his powers were.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Tomoyo shrugged. "I'm not sure, I'm just glad it hasn't worn off in midair." She said, chuckling. "I lost Zelda and Seria.. Have you seen them?"

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:35 am

" im here!!" Zelda called as she flew up nest to them " miss me?"
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:45 am

Tomoyo smiled inwardly. 'Thanks goodness.. I'm so glad I didn't get lost..' She looked down. "Should we land and take a break? It's going to be awhile until we get to the meeting point."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:40 am

"I don't see why we couldn't land," Krystal agreed. Without waiting for a second opinion Krystal headed down towards the trees below them. Softly landing on the ground she looked up to see that the sky had grown a lot more cloudy then she had realized. It appeared that a storm was comming.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games