Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:07 pm
"Hm? You lost me at of" He said still trying to take in what he said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:55 pm
"What's with your sudden change in attitude?" Raz started to get irritated at his random mood swings.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm
" I made myself laugh a little" He said sgiggling thinking of him talking to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm
"You also laughed when you killed those people, who did you kill now?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:14 pm
Senku went into his depressing mood" You didnt have to bring that up...." He then went into his happy mood" I didnt kill now"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm
"Some things don't change, but we'll see if you truely did." he still didn't look at him.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm
Senku sighed" Guess now im unwanted here to." He said walking out and left the spell he used on the counter and left to sit in a tree "......"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm
After Raz was done helping all the experiments settle down, he teleported out. He looked back at the bar before he left to the lab with all the scientists.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm
Senku began to whisper to himself" It wasnt my fault. I-I didnt mean to"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 pm
Nago was having another one of his usual check-ups with his father as he was testing the results of the full extent of the WAR Virus' side effects.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:34 pm
(FYI: Han is the head scientist, check "characters" on the first page for more info)

Raz walked into the room where Han was running a test for Nago. "Sir" he said stiffly.
"Raz, was it? What do you want?"
"I have found the rest of the escaped experiments, they have put their trust into me to protect them."
"And have you brought any of them back?"
"Well, no. But there is so many, I am going to need help."
Han sighed and gripped the table then relaxed. "Very well, take as many as you need. Just bring them back."
He called into the office that they're going to need more scouts for Raz to take with him to the escaped experiments.
"Back to work." he continued with the testing.

"Sari" Raz called into Sari's mind as he waited for all of the Scouts to get organized.
"What?!" she hissed, still in the kitchen at the mansion as the others stared at her in confusion.
"I'm going to need your help, meet me at the warehouse four blocks left of the clock tower."
"Why?"
"Just go, now!"
"Fine."
Sari turned towards those in the kitchen. "Another time, Lae." She ran out and morphed into a dragon and flew out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:00 pm
Senku continued to say that until he was close to breaking."Uhehehe i should probably kill myself now. No body cares about me... Nobody wanted me.. No body doesnt even want to see me...Why should i die this world is the one who ruined me.." Senku fought to keep what sanity he had left and soon calmed down. The next thing reffering to his past that would come up would make him snap and stay like that for a good long while."Senku...." He said to himself  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:25 pm
"We're running out of time, Sari." Raz thought getting closer to the destination.
"I'm getting there dammit!"
Raz opened the doors to the empty warehouse and lead the way.
"Where are the experiments?" one of the scouts asked following Raz deeper and deeper into the warehouse.
Then Raz stopped and turned around. "They aren't here. I promised them I'd help them, and I will. By eliminating the threat, and the threat is you. Sari!"
Sari swooped down and morphed from her dragon form to her human form.
"This? This is what you wanted me here for?"
"Yes" Raz said through gritted teeth.
Sari shrugged "As long as it involves a little bloodshed, I guess it wouldn't hurt."
From that moment, Sari charged in about a 200 scouts and Raz had a glowing purple aura that he used to throw objects and crush the other scouts. Soon, back up came for the Scouts.
"Dammit! This is too much! I know!" Raz thought hard to try and contact Senku.
"Senku! Can you here me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:31 pm
"Huh?" Senku looked up quickly hearing Raz."...." He decided to see what was going on and arrived soon to see dead bodies around the place. His hand soon bean to tremble but he quickly stopped it"Wha- what is it...."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:41 pm
Raz laid against one of the walls with Sari's head on his lap. They were both covered in blood, other's and their own. Sari seemed to regain her true calm nature once in a while when she's with Raz. He stroked her hair. "It's over, hopefully."
Then he heard a voice shouting out. "It's no use running, we've both already lost too much blood. The only thing we can do now is wait for them to come." He laid his head back against the wall.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games