Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 am
Seeing someone new had entered the mirror world, Nago also saw how Revi is injuried from the attack of O-Revi, and so he rushed over to stop his clone sibling.

"O-Revi! We don't have to kill them! The only question for us to ask is why are we trying to kill the originals............"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am
Bubble got up."I don't want to fight you O-Bubble."

"Well I do."O-Bubble said.

"Bubble Pulse!"Bubble yelled.

"Tidal Wave!"O-Bubble said.

User Image

gas powered stick

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 am
((Sorted))
Revi tried to tell this strange person to stop Pheobe coming in, but all that came out was a dull groan. Pheobe, seeing her sister injured, ran in and began healing her, but got blasted by an attack by an opposite whos attack had gone large.

"Phe-Phe..." Revi hauled herself up and ran to her sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:31 am
Bubble's attack did nothing to O-Bubble. But O-Bubbles attack towered over Bubble.

"I don't want to fight!"Bubble said as she was drowned in the water.

Bubble fell to her knees.

User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:33 am
Nago sets down two bags of medicine in front of Revi as he left to protect them from his siblings, the O-clones, he then takes a stand against them as he remained unaffected from the strength of their power, and suddenly gets blasted in the face without moving an inch as he lost his right eye once more. He then used his mind element to lift Bubble out of O-Bubble's Tidal Wave attack he threw the gun at her to use.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 am
Bubble holds the gun."I said I don't want to fight..."she mutters silently.

User Image

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 am
(( Sorry guys, But only Guardians have opposite sides... There is no O-Pheobe....))

Diamond open her eyes as again she were in other dimension. "W-Why?!!!!" Diamond shouted as she ran. She look at herself, She were normally transformed. Not partner transformation. "Come with me... A voice come from nowhere. "W-Who is there?!!!" Diamond shouted as she look at every direction. "Come with me..." Again the voice repeated and repeated as it shows it self....
User Image
"W-Who are you?!" Diamond said but she were less worrying as before. The woman were beautiful...

"I'm...I'm Windy... The Wind Element..." The woman said as a strong wind started blowing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Diamond! Diamond!! Aaaaahhh!!!" Diana cried as O-Diana come near and take her neck...
"Will she ever hear you?" O-Diana said as she make a strong hit at her stomach.
Diana coughed a blood and then look at O-Diana with one eye....
"She will..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flara saw Melissa and her eyes widened "Moon element!" She called her.
"Is that Flara?!" Melissa ran and shouted "Elegant transformation! Lock on!"
Melissa transformed.
User Image

It was first time Flara saw this beautiful transformation...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:42 am
Using the last of her strength, Pheobe managed to heal every guardian in the room. Revi turned to opposites angrily and yelled "Spirits of Doom!!" And many spirits arose from the ground and attacked the opposites, who couldn't attack the spirits.
"No one hurts my sister."

Revi picked up the medicines and tried to help Pheobe.  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 am
"You really are pathetic."O-Bubble said as she smirked.

"I am not pathetic. I have done nothing to you..."Bubble said weakly.

"YOUR PATHETIC!"O-Bubble yelled."Tidal Wave!"

((1.DraggGirl just said there is no O-Pheobe.
2.I am Windy right?))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 am
Ogan appears from the top of a hill as he laughs at the Guardians' effort to defeat him and the O-clones, he then walks down to Nago to greet his brother once more, and manages to use a field barrier protecting himself with the clones behind him. Nago gets up as he holds onto O-Bubble with a missing right eye and bloody all over himself as he knocks her out with a single headbutt to the face.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am
Bubble's eyes widened at the sight of Ogan.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 am
"Oh my dear Bubble!!!!!.............If my previous life didn't have what it took to seduce you........then how about you choose among us then......"

Ogan clones appeared with test tubes full of chemicals ready to use against the Guardians as Nago stood up against them while keeping Bubble out of harm's way.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am
((sorry, me and my friend are writing this. I went to go feed my cat and she loves making a fool out of me. I'll edit it))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am
(( Reiko : Yup ^.- I just post that to make you start playing her... Windy is a little bit soft, So use her softly ^.- And here is the color for her text
[color=gray][/color]
))

O-Diana sighed and attack her when sharply Diana glowed pink color and Transformed into Elegant Transformation...
User Image
"No way..." O-Diana said as she saw a beautiful dress flow near her...
"Now...I feel more power! Cherry, Cherry Rain!!!" Diana use her attack as it finally hit O-Diana and she hit the wall... "I'll see you later..." O-Diana vanish as O-Diamond and O-Bubble suddenly vanish too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-You are beautiful... I-I mean, You are the 8th Element...Will you come with us?" Diamond said as she close her eyes... "Are you real?" Diamond ask herself and Windy as she open her eyes, Windy was still there...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:01 am
Bubble was silent.
User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games