Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:00 pm
((OOC: I hate homework, I hate school, and I am so tired. D8 Today sucks.))

Mark looked away. "It'll happen when it happens," was all he said. With a shrug, he turned back towards the hospital doors. "I don't know what else to tell you. We can talk to Cybil, maybe - she's the one who sees the future."

Of course, she tended to see the horrific, bloody, fiery deaths of all of them. But he didn't think he'd let Elodie in on that quite yet.

When she was already so wavery, there was no need to chase her right out the door.

"Shall we go back in and see if everyone survived the X-ray?" he asked lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:30 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

((*hugs* That sucks.... crying I wish I could help.))

Miranda nodded. "Anyone want to place bets on who won?" She asked playfully. "Unless the technician is made of steel, I'm better on Cybil." She said with a chuckle, heading back inside.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie paused. She certainly felt like the rest of the supposed gang would pop up, and soon. But she shrugged and followed them in.

"Most of the technicians have a ferrous base of some sort." she joked. "Though they're pretty nice usually, especially here in the ER. They know people are stressed." she hit the button and the automatic doors swooshed open.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 pm
Mark smiled weakly. "Even that might not save them," he joked as he walked in. "Cybil gets scary when she's mad."

"Yes," came a clear voice from behind them, "she does."

Cybil had just stepped off the elevator, looking a little pale and a little unsteady but mostly all right.

Mark blinked. "You should be lying down," he said immediately. "When did they let you out of your room?"

Cybil smiled sweetly, but there was a kind of cold edge underneath it that warned him to shut up. "Right around the same time I threatened to stab someone with my IV needle if they didn't stop fussing and get away from me."

Mark couldn't tell if she was kidding or not. He wouldn't put it past Cybil to have done that, though.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda blinked in surprise at Cybil's arrival. She opened her mouth to tell her the same thing Mark had but swiftly decided it was in her best interest to not do so. She snapped her mouth shut, trying to decided whether Cybil was joking or telling the truth. From the bit she'd seen, she wouldn't have been surprised to find it was true. Finally, she asked, "So shall we leave then?" She wasn't particularly fond of hospitals herself, having been all too familiar with the staff when she was younger. She had a habit of falling and breaking things - Herself included.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:48 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie stepped in front of Mark as she picked up on Cybil's icy edge. "Technically your IV is a tiny little straw..." she said and petered off. Apparently physically blocking was much easier to do than verbally swaying Cybil from an icy fit of rage.

"Uhm...you got your IV..." Elodie didn't bother to say saline lock for simplicity's sake and to stave off another medical fact that could potentially earn her a death glare. "Taken out?". She knew that was usually a precursor for releasing someone.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm
"I did," Cybil crooned softly, the way the words were spoken causing an icy hand to settle around Mark's heart. She should not be that pissed about having been taken into the hospital. He knew she hated it, but even she must have seen that there was really no other choice.

"We should leave now," he said quickly, stepping around Elodie. "If you ladies want to go outside, I'll check Cybil out and we can...uh...meet you. By the front doors."

He went to Cybil, whose blue eyes had gone glacial when he'd talked about 'checking her out' - apparently she wanted to leave right now.

But first he had to find out what was eating at her. Taking her arm, he firmly led her off in the direction of the front desk.

((OOC: Feel free to have the other girls A: follow Mark's instructions, B: ignore them and follow him and Cybil, C: ignore them and stay where they are, or D: Other. XP))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:06 pm
(C! I choose!)_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie quirked an eyebrow at Miranda and stayed put. She could very well envision Cybil somehow killing someone with the tiny catheter straw, she seemed that peeved.

She worried for Mark, but kinda got the feeling that Cybil wouldn't hurt him,...well...notreally anyway.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:26 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda met Elodie's look with a matching one. "Somehow.....I wouldn't be surprised to find a few nurses needing nursing of their own." She commented dryly. She stayed where she was, watching Mark lead Cybil off. "Better him than me. He at least has a chance to live when she starts glaring like that. Me? I wouldn't place any bets on my survival." She said with a small chuckle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
"Because he's the baby right?" Elodie proposed. She'd never had siblings, but had certainly baby sat far more than her share of the like.

The baby's always seemed to get their way, even when it wasn't necessarily fair, or when they played the "I'm too young to understand why not' card even though the little grins of pure evil that would spring up after victory indicated they knew exactly what was going on. Though Mark didn't seem like that type at all, more the 'In need of rescuing but totally virtuous would throw himself in front of a car for you' type baby brother.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:10 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Honestly? Something like that. I'm not sure." Miranda crossed her arms as she thought. "I think he's something like a baby brother to her, though I know they're not related." She said, then shrugged. "Or he could just be a really good friend. Either way, his chances of survival are much better than ours." She chuckled lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
Elodie nodded, a family that just kind of absorbed people sounded nice. Not that her family could be used as any sort of example, the only person in her family that was any sort of decent was her aunt. Even then Elodie didn't see her much, what with her getting her masters and Elodie's own shift work.

"Survival is key" she said if only to let the conversation continue and not to be rude. She didn't really know what to do now. A picture frame seemed a little far off, unless she went to the mall she supposed.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:35 pm
((OOC: *childish giggle*))

Unfortunately, it looked like Elodie's plans were going to have to be put on hold once again, as Mark came back looking highly upset. "Doesn't anyone keep an eye on these people?" he demanded, seemingly to no one, as he walked past them.

Then he seemed to realize they were still there. He turned an impatient face towards them. "Look, will you two please go outside? I need someone to catch Cyb if she tries to make a run for it before we're done here. Apparently she's not even supposed to be up yet," he growled. "But someone stopped paying attention for a few minutes and the next thing they knew she was out of there."

Shoving his hands into his pockets, he stalked towards the elevator. Apparently he was heading towards her room to get her things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Elodie shot Miranda a look and couldn't help laughing out loud.
They did indeed have people who watched patients, but only if it was warranted, unfortunately Cybil was ....probably more the type of person they'd want to restrain...chemically if they could manage it. Luckily she didn't have an actual doctor assigned to her yet, just the ER team.
If she played her cards right she could simply and calmly just leave against medical advice, instead of being labelled a Code White. Though she had a feeling Cybil would need some serious interpretation for that to happen; so angling her head she invited Miranda to follow.

Off to play middle man for a crazy woman.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda sighed. "Somehow, I had a feeling she wasn't supposed to be up yet. But given her temper, I wasn't inclined to argue or point that out." She said with a small chuckle. She nodded to Elodie and followed the other girl. No sense getting separated or going off on her own. She kept her hands in her jacket pockets as she walked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff