Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm
"cmon lets go back to the castle and maybe get a snack at the village on the way there" Marcus said extending his hand to her and smiling Alexander was half way to the castle when he noticed a shadow at the window of his room on one of the towers of the castle and set off full speed towards the castle  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm
guys whats happened to use weve died sad  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 pm
marcos50
guys whats happened to use weve died sad
Sorry I've been really busy and sort of forgot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 pm
ive kinda forgoten about us until now too lol  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 am
marcos50
ive kinda forgoten about us until now too lol
guess everyone did  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm
yeah it appears so  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

HourglassDoor

Steadfast Explorer

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am
Yue was not sure why she came to this castle or why she could smell alarm on the fast-approaching vampire but she knew that she was in trouble. All she could think of is that she was sent to find something; something in the castle. Yue is seen walking with a boy about her age. They are laughing together at their favorite cafe. The sudden memory leaves Yue feeling weak and confused. She feels the desire to rid herself of such trivial things but the memories seem to be getting stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 pm
alexander came crashing into the castle and ran off up the tower to his room when he reached his room there was no one there Alexander searched all over the castle until he found yue "hey yue have you been in my room ?" he asked her  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

HourglassDoor

Steadfast Explorer

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm
marcos50
alexander came crashing into the castle and ran off up the tower to his room when he reached his room there was no one there Alexander searched all over the castle until he found yue "hey yue have you been in my room ?" he asked her

Yue nodded. "Yes, I have been sent to find...something in this castle but I have not been able to locate it in your room. I do know, however, that it will help us in our cause." Yue felt a little better after talking to Alexander but the remaining human memories left Yue's temples throbbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:04 pm
alex sighed "oh ok good i thought it was someone else , so what where you looking for in the castle ?" asked Alexander enquiringly  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:29 pm
Vance smirked seeing sky walk off in defeat. He dropped the books down beside Nova and flew off once more. He floated back into the castle figuring he'd find some nice juicy secrets. He stopped when he overheard Alexander and a young woman conversing. "help your cause eh?" he thought sticking his still invisible head through the wall to watch them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:29 pm
Hara walked to the castle and sat by the steps. He'd come back finally. He had cut his hair and had black hair now, he light a cigarette and inhaled slowly. Wondering where Marcus was or even Alex  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 pm
Nova entered the castle herself and made her way to the library with her books to read in peace for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:48 pm
(color my rainbow , youre going to need a charachter bio for hara please make sure i get it) marcus was entering the gates to the castle when he noticed hara sitting by the steps marcus smiled he hadnt seen his friend in some time marcus stomped on the floor causing a platform of earth to rise under hara and then dropping back down rapidly causing hara to fall on his butt marcus came closer laughing  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm
Hara smiled as he saw Marcus then his smile disappeared when he was raised in the air with Marcus's power, he fell on his butt. He growled and grinned as he appeared by Marcus and grabbed him in a choke hold and messed up his hair as he chuckled "Nice to see you too my Lord"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games