Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:46 pm
Hatira sniffed lightly, "I can smell them, so they are around somewhere.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Oh, not to my knowledge, not on mine anyway, I was never trained in magic, my father forbade it, but the master may have charged them with something before I left, and I don't remember, or wasn't present for." Glances at the elf's sword a little better, excuse me. May I see that blade you have for a moment?"
"Sure," the elf replies, "But you have to be sure to give it back. It's all I have of my home." He draws his longsword, the steel of the blade shining slightly in the light of the day, and hands it to the blacksmith.
The blacksmith looks over the blade carefully,"How long has this been in your family?" I ask, becuase this looks exactly like my master's blade, but I may be wrong. seeing as how I have not seen it since I was about 30, and I'm now 350 something...heh heh amazing how the years run together now.
"To tell the truth," the elf replies, "I have no idea how long. I know it once belonged to my grandfather, possibly further back. My grandfather is around 1700 years old. I assure you, my family are not thieves. All our weapons are red and black where possible and enchanted to the elements and being used do not harm them."
"I understand, and meant not to imply such a rash thought, I must say, I cannot tell you the master of my master, perhaps his was a copy of his master's I cannot even tell you his name anymore, Blast the memory of an ORC. If you believe the sword will be of help unto you on your journey, feel free to take. No, wait, I insist that you take it with you, free of charge."
"Thank you," the elf says gratefully. Handing the sword to Bob he remarks, "You may need this at some point."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:54 pm
"Can you pin point the direction?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Oh, not to my knowledge, not on mine anyway, I was never trained in magic, my father forbade it, but the master may have charged them with something before I left, and I don't remember, or wasn't present for." Glances at the elf's sword a little better, excuse me. May I see that blade you have for a moment?"
"Sure," the elf replies, "But you have to be sure to give it back. It's all I have of my home." He draws his longsword, the steel of the blade shining slightly in the light of the day, and hands it to the blacksmith.
The blacksmith looks over the blade carefully,"How long has this been in your family?" I ask, becuase this looks exactly like my master's blade, but I may be wrong. seeing as how I have not seen it since I was about 30, and I'm now 350 something...heh heh amazing how the years run together now.
"To tell the truth," the elf replies, "I have no idea how long. I know it once belonged to my grandfather, possibly further back. My grandfather is around 1700 years old. I assure you, my family are not thieves. All our weapons are red and black where possible and enchanted to the elements and being used do not harm them."
"I understand, and meant not to imply such a rash thought, I must say, I cannot tell you the master of my master, perhaps his was a copy of his master's I cannot even tell you his name anymore, Blast the memory of an ORC. If you believe the sword will be of help unto you on your journey, feel free to take. No, wait, I insist that you take it with you, free of charge."
"Thank you," the elf says gratefully. Handing the sword to Bob he remarks, "You may need this at some point."
"Thank you." Bob responds, turning his attention to the Blacksmith once again,"Where is the carring pouch for my bolts?" The black smith apollogizes, and goes to the back, bringing a large bag,"I had extra time, with no orders, I made you almost twice your order..don't worry, I only going to charge you half price for the extras." "Sir, are you trying to go out of business, giving away the most valuable sword in your shop and charging such cheap prices on these items." "Pay me and get outta here before I change my mind." Bob hands over the weight of copper and silver coins asked for and tells the elf that he'll be outside waiting.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 pm
Hatira sniffed around a bit and then turned around, "that way." She pointed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:10 pm
Xexx takes the lead heading off in the direction he is pointed in. General Negat covering the rear,"How close are they?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:14 pm
Hatira looked around, "Really close."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Thank you." Bob responds, turning his attention to the Blacksmith once again,"Where is the carring pouch for my bolts?" The black smith apollogizes, and goes to the back, bringing a large bag,"I had extra time, with no orders, I made you almost twice your order..don't worry, I only going to charge you half price for the extras." "Sir, are you trying to go out of business, giving away the most valuable sword in your shop and charging such cheap prices on these items." "Pay me and get outta here before I change my mind." Bob hands over the weight of copper and silver coins asked for and tells the elf that he'll be outside waiting.
The elf grabs his sword of the counter and sheaths it before walking outside. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" he asks Bob, "I don't have any predetermined destination so anywhere works for me."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Xexx looks in the air, and notices smoke,"Well, that was easy, lets go."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:00 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
The elf grabs his sword of the counter and sheaths it before walking outside. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" he asks Bob, "I don't have any predetermined destination so anywhere works for me."
"Same here.. shall we just walk, and see where we end up?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:06 am
Hatira nodded and waited for the que to go up into the smoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:16 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"It's worked pretty well so far," the elf says with a laugh. He never knew where he was going, he just went and hoped he had enough food to keep him alive.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:38 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira nodded and waited for the que to go up into the smoke.
Xexx, usually one to head in without a thought, slows down,"Older and wiser is a good thing, especially if they've master the use of that stuff. Move slowly to, may be we can learn about them, before confronting them."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:27 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"It's worked pretty well so far," the elf says with a laugh. He never knew where he was going, he just went and hoped he had enough food to keep him alive.
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:10 am
Hatira nodded and followed him, "I'll contain myself for once in my life."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games