Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:14 pm
(EDIT) ((lol, sorry , I didn't quite put it together that way. But woo, problem solved. Also-> I think you guys post together! lol I get them all at once! THE SPEED CAPTAIN! >.<)
"Prefects aren't allowed to discipline out of anger, and he needn't be transported anywhere if I'm here right now. Also, I believe force feeding is against the rules-included under penetration of foreign objects. There's also the fact that healer's can't fix electrolyte imbalances due to vomiting or indigestion if he manages to tolerate that. " Avery was shy, but she knew her medical jargon.
When Shige came up to her she gladly handed him the tray. "Thanks Shige, it can go in the fridge in the librarian's kitchen, in the room behind their desk."

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm
Michishige didn't want to get in the middle of the situation, so he simply said, "Yea, no problem. Anything for a friend." He smiled warmly at her, then took the tray and looked at it. He was tempted to eat it all, right there and then. But he knew other people wanted some too, so he restrained himself. "Don't be late, we wont start without ya."
He then walked out the main building and headed back towards the library.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Alex was now staring at Avery with piercing eyes. "Are you questioning my authority? The student is being punished because he broke a rule, not because the prefect punishing him hates him. I don't even know if he hates him and frankly I don't care. As for the food bit, well you wouldn't want all that good food going to waste, would you? We can't let him keep it. It's against the rules. I believe you need permission from Dr. Stanfield before you can do a procedure on a student outside the medical building in a non-emergency situation, isn't that true?" Alex said. He was almost giving Avery a geering smirk, but not exactly. He still had his arms in a crossed-like manner but now had an index finger placed upon his chin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm
"You only need direct observation from the doctor if you're level three or below, and I wasn't referring to 'hate' I was referring to your poorly veiled threat about me leaving before you get "angry". Besides a rule is a rule, I've been here longer than you so perhaps I simply have more experience with the rule book, but if your prefect continues to abuse the student in that manner I will have to report you both. Which might not look so good, considering your authoritative position , wasted food or not." Avery took a long breath, she couldn't remember talking to a prefect for this long, let alone arguing with one. Not in all the years she'd attended Iris. Still, the healer in her wouldn't let her quit, possibly because the sensory was bringing in some of the fear from the other student. "Which might also explain the shaking'...Avery thought mildly...trying to sop the minor tremors from showing, she locked her knees and folded her arms.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm
"Fine" Alex said and turned his head in the direction where the prefect took the student around. "Bring him out!" Alex called. A moment later, the prefect was hauling the beaten student over. "Give the kid to her" Alex said. The prefect took the student over and threw him at Avery's feet. "Alright healer, do your thing or whatever" Alex said, no longer even caring.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm
Michishige continued on his way to the library, getting an occasional look from people that walked by. Once he got to the library, he put the tray of food where Avery told him to. Or at least where he thought she said to put it. He then sat back down where he was before, contemplating things of which had no real importance.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 pm
Avery blinked as the small shudder that passed through her was transmitted all the way from the quivering student at her feet.
Crouching she asked the student for his ID card, she looked at it briefly before holding her hands out inches from his face. Slowly scrapes went back from angry reds and scraped pinks back to normal. Moving down, Avery paused over the students chest and abdomen, then down to the knees of his pants.
Standing with him she handed the boy back his card. "If you go to the kitchen and ask for some, they'll give you some baking powder to toss in with your uniform when you wash it."

Avery dusted off her hands, even though she hadn't actually touched anything and turned to leave.

(lol poor shige, other student's could start popping in >.>...and Avery is on her way...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm
((I meant to put that in my last post,about other students coming in))

Michishige saw more students coming in, and he recognized a few, but most he didn't. The students from his math class came to sit at the same table as him, waiting to begin studying. "Just a little while longer guys, we gotta wait for a few more people."  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm
The student nodded and headed off. When he saw the glares of Alex and the other prefect, he broke into a run.

Alex turned to the other prefect. "Get back to work!" he snapped and the two of them continued their patrolling.

Dr. Stanfield walked past the student running away with apparant bloodstains on his shirt. He saw Alex and shook his head. Those prefects. Always loading me up with work he thought in his head. the doctor had gotten something to eat and headed for the library to find a medical textbook that he needed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 pm
(lol from one NPC t0 another? XD)

Avery watched the student run past her and shrugged. Dusting her hands off on her pants she opened the library doors, and held it as she saw Dr. Stanfield coming in after her.

Sr. Stanfield was one of her favorite teachers, one who never criticized in a degrading way. Plus he knew a regular plethora of healing tricks.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm
Michishige saw Avery open the doors and made a mental sigh of relief. Thank goodness she's here. I can eat soon! A small smile crept across his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 pm
((pretty much. I think I may have Spencer come in soon))

Dr. Stanfield entered the library after thanking Avery. She was one of his best students and one of his highest ranking. "I see some student got into a little predicament with the Disciplinary Committee. I take it you helped him out. I noticed bloodstains on his uniform, but his physicality looked fine" the doctor said to Avery after he entered the building.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:23 pm
"Yes Sir, I was right there for his..punishment. A good thing too. They really should regulate prefects a little better than they do." and that was as close to snitching as Avery would get on the prefects. There still was the unspoken code. As much as she did threaten telling, unless she was blatantly asked, she most likely wouldn't.

Avery went to the desk to scoop up her bag and head for the study table.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:29 pm
Michishige was tempted to call out to Avery, but he kept in mind the librarian's chastisement, and din't want to be kicked out the library. So he merely waved at Avery. The studying can finally begin, even though it may be a bit boring, he thought.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:34 pm
Avery nodded at Michishige and sat down. She opened her backpack and took out her last year's notebook."Does anyone else have last years notes?" She asked. Grinning when she saw a girl from class haul out a rare review sheet.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games