Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm
Username:V_Anime_Lover_V
Name: Tsubasa Souhma
Class: Tom boy with a pinch of girly-girl
Colors of Neko: black, green, (kitty form) red,
Bio: Tsubasa is an irregular person in the Souhma family. Even though she's born year of the rabbit, she turns into a kitty instead. Since she's still a Souhma, when hugged by the oppisite gender (when hugged by a boy) she turns into a kitty. So, when she was young, she could never hug her own father. Because she couldn't transform into a rabbit, she was forced out of the Souhma's. Tsubasa now lives in a friend's house and goes to the School of Neko.

Pic:User Image

Kitty Form/When hugged by a boy:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:39 pm
"Serrinia has the crystal wings that are so legendary." he breathed out, turning his head. "she told me her parents kept them hidden from her until the day before their deaths.. they also warned her to hide them.. i can trust you i know but i hope you won't tell any others...if someone from the wrong side know about it, the last one of that family's life will be wagered.." he said.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:44 pm
-ven wondered what she would do now that her dark side cam eout? "Should I fly out?" "Should I just watch?" she decided to not cause any attention and make sure she wasn't sensed..."Ami or Eragon might sense me..." she thought.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
:::::~Tsubasa Souhma~:::::

"I'm bored." Tsubasa said strolling around. Then she saw Ven. "......Cosplay?" she said pointing at Ven.

((Sorry I make a poor entrance))  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:52 pm
"Ah..." ven said surprised as a gust of paper whirled around her and her wings appeared. "Don't tell anyone...I'm in my dark form...Oh and hello...you must be new...I know I look all weird and stuff but I go to this school. You're quite young." ven smiled Ven's dark side:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm
she suddenly felt a dark aura..Ven..! she got up and ran into the school. s**t!! not good!! "Ven!" she yelled as she saw her.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Tsubasa put out a peace sign. "He he." She smiled. "It looks like cosplay. It's pretty cool. Even if its not cosplay its still cool. Well in my eyes." she said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 pm
"Ah...no!!" -ven flew up over the school- "What do I do?" ven thought...Ami felt her presence She would have to teleport. Ven did so without hesitating and dissapeared into origami butterflies...
Meanwhile Ven teleported into one of the classrooms...  

oh june

oh june

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm
As ven dissapeared a little origami rose appeared in Tsubasa's hands...  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:02 pm
"Ven! please come out." she picked up the flower. "Oh, hi, i'm Ami, whats your name?" she said to the girl "Please Ven..come out.."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

"Ahhh how kawaii~" Tsubasa said to herself. Ugh me and my girlie side. Aside from that, I didn't get that person's name! Eh whatever. He attends to this school so I'll see him one day. she thought to herself and continued walking around.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm
Ven heard Ami..."You wouldn't want to see me like this..." She said softly..."But..." -the rose in ami's hands grew bigger and bigger.From the middle an opening appeared and ven came out of the opening- -Ven looked away from Ami as her wings formed around her. Ven also gave a quick glance at tsubasa-  

oh june

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

"Tsubasa Souhma!" she said proudly to Ami. "Nice to meet you!" "So I'm guessing the person I just saw is named Ven right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:07 pm
"Thats right" ven said looking away...  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm
"Ven, you know i don't care what you look like, look at me!" she turned Ven around and looked into Ven's eyes.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games