Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

arisa07

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 am
hey there!! biggrin
arisa07 here!!
just call me arisa!!
i'm currently in the first year of my college.. it's such a hassle.. but i always find time to surf the net and log in here.. blaugh i'm not very social in real life though i'm very talkative online sweatdrop
i love watching anime and reading manga!! so if you're the same then don't hesitate to talk to me.. just quote me or pm me! wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 am
Hi, I'm LaundromatPenny! My favorite movie is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, my favorite TV shows are How I Met Your Mother and Glee, and I am really looking forward to being a part of this guild! smile

LaundromatPenny

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

XxWhite LightningxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 am
I'm XxWhite LightningxX! I just joined cause my friends told me this was a cool site! I hope to meet a lot of people! Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 am
Hello fellow gaian pplz My names is Mikaela but you can all call me Mickey. Im 20 years old and in my 2nd year of college and happily married. I ve been on gaia for 5 years and i love it. Im always up for meeting new people. i LOVE hello kitty and cupcakes and colorful things smile (ima scene kid) lol

well theres alot more to say about me but to not bore anyone just pm me smile overall im just an awesome person smile  

Bring_Mikaela_The_Horizon

SwanPrincess64

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 am
hi i am swanprincess64 !!! biggrin I like to collect rubber ducks which may sound weird but i dont know they r so cute lol
i am a ninja ninja and i am totally awesome!!!! XD
My fave color is yellow, my fave number is 14 and my fave song is airplanes by B.O.B.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 am
Hi, my nickname not real life name is sam
I'm a artists i can draw or paint anything i see trust me,
I enjoy sweets, mainly ice cream and brownies and cake and cookie's mmmmm =w=, i can play music by ear cool i know,
i love call of duty,and I LOVE gears of war 1 and 2 and can not wait to get 3!! that game is frecking awesome 3nodding and ummm i guess that's good
thank you for reading (^_^)  

The Ice-Cream Lady

PixalTypic

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:08 am
Heh, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. *snicker*

Ok, so I'm DarklingShift.
I'm an artist in many forms. I sketch and draw, sing and play the piano, am learning guitar, sculpt, write poetry and stories, act on stage, and am a photographer.
I love coffee, anywhere from black to full of cream and sugar. I love coffee so much, in fact, that I carry coffee candies in my bag wherever I go in case i need a little hit of the stuff.
I can remember every single line of a song if I've heard it once and it sounds even slightly catchy, but I can guarantee that I will never be able to tell you it's lyrics or who it's by.
I collect different little pendants and charms to wear as necklaces and switch them on and off of my chains, so I have a little pile of random cool-looking charms in my drawer somewhere.

... that's all I can think of now. See ya!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am
Hi Gaians!!!..i'm Nighty Near..or just call me aiden or nickname ART.My age....=w=..we skip ok..i like anime,manga and music(*especially K-POP,J-POP*)

that's all for now..kay(^o^)  

melochin

- Granny Panties x3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am
Mandy . 14 . Likes To Smile . : )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 am
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name was my name tooo~

Hello, its Neghya(nia). Lots of people call me Neg and Nya-Nya, so feel free to do the same.

I'm in HS, and I love to draw. I'm still not all that great, but practice makes perfect. If anything though, I spend most of my time with my friends and family (along with my lovable computer).

At the moment, I am practicing piano and art. However, I don't think my hands like me, for I can't do either all that great lol.

Neghya

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haeda

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am
My name's gina.
I'm 14 and a freshman in highschool.
I'm basically addicted to Gaia as of a month ago, and I've been on it for quite a long while.
I love to roleplay and buy art.
My favorite color is purple and my favorite TV show is pretty little liars.
I'm also in love with music.
I listen to it 24/7, literally,
and I'm definitely looking forward to being a member of this guild. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 am
Hello
I like signs...
I need a clutteriful avi...
Omnomnom?

- Take A Shower -

Taylor4726

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am
Hey I'm Tay. I found out about this guild through Zack's HUGE giveaway. Just finished entering my TekTek. =] I'm super excited to be here! I love music, acting, talking, playing on Gaia, hanging out with friends, and more. I'm incredibly poor. xD I can't wait to meet all of you guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm
Hey my names rosaliehale1298.
I have been in Gaia since April 2010.
Movie:Twilight Saga
Book: Twilight Saga
Tvshow:Secret Life of an American Teenager  

Bunny_luver101102

1,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

KRLove

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm
KRLove here mrgreen

KRL is actually my initails so theres a little about my name.

I love music, dancing, and softball.
My fav color is black
I like coffee, my Ipod, and making things.
zOMG was my fav, until i couldn't see my chat box.
(i would like a PM if you could tell me how to fix it.
P.S. The button is clicked, Ive tried that mulitple times, and i have logged on and off. pleaseee help)
I love hanging with friends and watching the last airbender mrgreen
I love new friends. Add me if you want.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games