Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm
Tommy chuckled at the pony's reactions to Rivonu and Rivonu's reactions to it.

"Well, as far as the food is concerned, I've seen Thistle eat nearly all human food. Just don't give the pony too much. You can also get some pet food over at Chef Karrie's stand over there. The food's at a good price."

"The other stuff... I'm not too sure. Sorry. For the toy, you could take her over to that pet area during the day and see what she likes, if you want."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 pm
*Rivonu nods at Tommy then looks back at the horse*

Hmm, now what to name you??

*Rivonu ponders at the name but since it had a rainbow mane she had the perfect name for it*

How about Niji! Does that sound good to you? ^^

Meep! the pony cheers happily and sways it's head up and down and snuggles up to Rivonu!

haha! I'm glad you like it 'bleh it was all I could think of' ^^;

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm
Tommy chuckled again. "It seems to like the name. Niji means rainbow? And do you know if it's a boy or a girl, yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 pm
*Rivonu picks up Niji and looks under her tail*

Hmm, I think it's a girl. I really don't see anything here :/  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm
Tommy laughed loudly and actually stopped drying the glass as he did so.

"Oh man... You could always take it to the staff over in the pet area and I'm sure they'd be able to tell you definitively or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm
*Rivonu laughs along with Tommy*

Ok I'll take him.. or her over there ^^

*With that said, Rivonu takes Niji over to the pet area, Niji moaned out a few meps while Rivonu it was being carried by Rivonu*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 pm
Tommy, still chuckling, nodded and waved to Rivonu.

Over at the pet area, a female staff member walked up to Rivonu and nodded. She smiled at her and then down at the pony. Her eyes stayed on the pony.

"Hello, miss. My, what an adorable pony you have here. Normally I would be quite surprised to see one so small and with such an array of color in a mane, but after meeting Thistle, I am no longer surprised."

She gently rested both of her hands on the sides of the pony's face, still in Rivonu's arms, and began to feel for any odd bumps, lesions, or swelling.

"So, what are we here for today, and what is this pony's name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Well it's name is Niji and I wanna know what gender the pony is

*Niji tried to wrestle out of Rivonu's arms for the pony for she didn't like how the lady was touching it. Rivonu holds on to the pony as it keeps struggling*

Please forgive my pony I don't think it likes to be checked on ^^;
Come on Niji hold still!

Meep! Meep! Niji keeps struggling but gets tired after fighting with Rivonu as she kept a strong hold aganist the stubborn pony*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 pm
{{Very cute! biggrin }}

The woman nodded and rubbed the pony on its head soothingly. "Shh. It's okay Niji. And I understand, Rivonu. We get a lot of nervous animals around here. Now, I know this is a spot that relaxes Thistle. I hope it's the same for Niji..."

She moved one hand to Niji's chest and started rubbing in small, gentle circles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 am
*Niji starts to feel ticklish where lady was rubbing her*

Meeep! Mep Mep Meeep!

*Niji starts to move her hoves around as she starts to giggle uncontrollably Rivonu laughs still keeping a hold on Niji*

I think Niji is ticklish ^^  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 am
The lady laughed softly and nodded. "I guess so. Well, at least it seems more relaxed now."

After gently putting her hands on Niji's stomach right behind her front hooves, she lifted her up slightly so that she could look at her underside.

After a few moments, she nodded and put the pony back down. "Well, I am not skilled in unique ponies, but if Niji is anything like Thistle or regular ponies, then Niji is a girl. She has no male extremities and she has a couple nubs on her stomach where she can nurse her babies when she gets older. Again, that's if she's like normal ponies. So my assumption is that she's a girl. And she doesn't seem to have any swelling and seems very alert. I say you have a very healthy pony."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am
Im glad ^^

*Rivonu snuggles Niji*

Umm excuse me? Can Niji stay here till I find some stuff for her that and I also hafta make room for her 'and clean up her mess' >.>;  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am
The woman thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, you may. You should probably speak with Kits and Amy about it if you need her to stay longer than a couple of days, though. A couple of days is perfectly fine, though."

She started walking toward the enclosed building in the pet area, leading Rivonu there, when she heard a distant whistle.

Moments later, Thistle came running out of the building. She paused for a moment when she saw a pony in Rivonu's arms. Another pony!!!

Oh she wanted to stay and play with it! But if it was with Rivonu, she would probably see her again soon. She had to leave now. Amy was whistling for her!

She squeaked a greeting out to the pony and then ran off to go join Amy outside of Aqua Springs.

The woman laughed softly. "And there went Thistle."

She walked inside the pet building. "You can put her on that pink couch in front of the TV if you want. She'll probably find the area she likes best to sleep in on her own in here, anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am
ok I'll be back soon ^^

*Rivonu sits her in front of the TV as Niji watched the television she tilted her head*

Meep Meep

*and moments later she is glued to the television screen*

Haha that will keep her occupied

*and with that Rivonu says goodbye to the lady and ask to keep an eye on Niji as Niji is known to be sneaky, she exits aqua springs and figures out what kind of stuff Niji may like*  

Rivonu

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, going over to a lounge chair and sitting down to relax for a while*

*follows Kits in, getting an inner tube and floating around the pool. Both of them are still tired from the weekend they've had*

*rides in on Mitri's shoulders, then flies over to the pet area, hoping to see Thistle there*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games