Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm
Orcus grunted. "That's the sting I feel when I remember my people dieing at the hands of your army. If you don't like it then let me end your suffering." Orcus lifted his blade and extended it. It began resembling his halberd which was destroyed by the Blue man's blast before. "Will you bow before me or will you make it fun?" Orcus began stepping closer.

((Silas, I feel like I'm getting a bit far from the actual lore but I'm a resident and I'm making the story as I go along, is that alright?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm
((Well, there really is no existing lore, I don't think. We were kinda making it up as we went. XD And this is actually Ty's RP, and she has the final say. So, Ty...what Orcus said. lol. ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:37 pm
((I haven't looked at the front page in a while so I forgot who's role play it was. I just assume they're all yours since your cap'n. -In TV host voice- Ty, same question and remeber, this will decide whether you win or lose the one hundred million dollars.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 pm
((Waah, you're so cruel. *sobs and runs away* Yeah, say what you want about the history, it's pretty empty.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:28 pm
((Sorry! -on knees- And thank you!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:11 pm
((*pats your face* All is right.))

He could have let it just end there, if he'd wanted to. The weight of his years, full for a human but empty for an elf, seemed to press down upon Bariel. But he couldn't. He had an obligation to his small little world, the people in it and...his family. So he did the most un-kingly thing anyone would have seen him do. After reaching up shakily to take his crown and tuck it in the front of his shirt, he dove at Orcus's knees, hoping to topple him to the ground.

After helping Chron move to the fringes of the battle and on top of the low wall around the fort, Reign resumed his targeting and shooting. Not too far away he heard one of the remaining archers call out that the Urel were pressing farther into the compound. The falconer hoped that it wasn't true, though it looked like it.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 pm
Orcus fell with the man, his weapon disappeared in embers and he struggled to pull him away from King Bariel. He decided to then finally pop into the mana realm and back to the real world quickly. "That'll kill me one of these days." He commented and returned to the king, the looked of the old man made Orcus mostly angry but also made pity well up from the depths of his hatred. "I'll give you a right, a justice that you denied me and my people. I'll give you the chance to live. There's little pride in killing a worm." Orcus looked down on the man. "We won't have much revenge but I guess this is a fulfilling victory just as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:28 am
Bariel felt a burning in his gut that he hadn't felt in a long time, anger. Mumbling a spell that would recall his sword, forcibly enchanted by one of his court's wizards, he stood, unclenching his wounded hand painfully. He caught it with his left hand and brandished it at Orcus with a snarl. "Don't count me for the dead just yet, drow. I became a leader for a reason and purpose. Weak leaders never last long so I became a strong one. Granted, I haven't fought properly in a while, but I will not allow anyone to degrade me."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm
Nydo countered Reis' right hook by grabbing his arm and throwing him in the air. He then readied his sword to stab him while he was in the air.

Chron watched as Reign was shooting Urel then said, "So I was possessed. By who?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 pm
Reis was again ready for the counterattack, he kicked the blade aside roughly with one leg, and used the other to aim a crushing blow to Nydo's head while he turned above the dark elf.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm
"You just don't know when to quit do you?" Orcus razed the ground around him with just the burning of the fire. "Do you know who you're even up against? What you're fighting for? It's all a lie and not a sword nor a word will change any of that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm
As Reis's leg hit Nydo's head it sent him flying back down to the ground. Nydo quickly recovered then summoned a dark energy bow then shoot four dark energy arrows at Reis.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:43 pm
"Oh, please. Mana-based attacks just won't help you against me." With that, Reis put up his shield once more, filtering all of Nydo's mana into harmless tendrils of energy, fading into the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:38 pm
"Who?" Reign took a moment to respond, glancing about only when he needed to reload. "I don't know his name, but it's that dark skinned man that Reis is fighting."

King Bariel opened his mouth to retaliate when a call cut him off. "Sire, there's too many! We have to fall back!" He bit back curses ready on his lips and looked from side to side. It was true. Much of the soldiers fighting the Urel were injured or dead, they wouldn't last much longer. "Isavatur..." He swore in elvish, glaring daggers at Orcus. "I fight for the many innocents under my rule, who look forward to the years with a bright hope I promised them years ago. What good is the truth when doubt isn't present, hidden as it may be." Bariel bit his lip hard as his hand clenched unconsciously before shouting, "We're leaving, commander! Secure the forces!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash