Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 pm
((Sorry I'm such a slow poster here. I have to reread what I write down. sweatdrop Plus that shocked me, lol.))

Kaizeloye took the proffered items from the Hollow, looking strangely at the mask looking at him. "Do I really look that different?" He asked it quietly, no malice intended. Even so, it shrugged quickly and hurried away. The Arrancar stared after it and then back at the robes and mirror in his arms. "Well, if Higlark didn't recognize me, then I must." Walking off in Hueco Mundo, Kaizeloye found a nice secluded place to go to instead of his abode, which he'd forgotten where it was or if he even had one.

"Captain, are you...alright?" Maria asked Kousuke, who'd resealed his zanpakuto and was standing up, staring blankly at the space where the Garganta had been. She hated herself for not doing anything the whole battle, almost exactly like the last battle. But she froze up whenever there was something major going on.
"I..." Kousuke started to say, his vision blurring, something seperate from the lightning's effects. He blinked before turning away, hurriedly covering his face with his jacket sleeve.
Maria grew concerned. Had he been hit badly in the fight? "Captain Suzuki?"
"It's nothing...I'm fine." He said a little shakily, pressing his arm closer. "I just...need to lie down for a while." Kousuke gave a strained chuckle. "You know, I've forgotten what division you're in, Maria. Could you...could you report to Captain Manaki, or...Harada to give your account?"
"Of course." Maria replied, watching him walk off in the direction of his office. More than once she thought something bright fell from his chin, but it she wasn't sure. She wandered over to Daisuke and Ryuusha, a small frown on her face. "I'm sorry...I didn't do anything, again." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 pm
((Wait, what shocked you?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 pm
((Well, not shocked, but it's one of those revelation moments of epic you get in roleplays. What Drekkie said to Kousuke.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 pm
((What, that he killed most of the Quincies, or that he knows exactly who Kousuke is? xd I thought you already knew about their history. ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 pm
((The last one, where he knows who Kousuke is. I didn't have him know that part. Therefore, epic moment for both of us. =D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 am
Grensho frowned as Drekovec told them to come on back to Hueco Mundo. He then turned to Chron and said "Well its a shame we could not finish our fight but mark my words we will finish it next time." He then went through the Garganta to join in the ceremony for the next Arrancar recruit.

Estrella used Sonido to get near the Garganta then said "Next time Quincies we will see who is the better one." Then she went through the Garganta and joined in the new Arrancar ceremony.

"Stop your shoving Kaizeloye!" Higlark said as he jumped through the Garganta then watched in bitterness as Kaizeloye had officially joined the ranks of the Arrancars. After the ceremony was over he went to his room to figure out ways to make Kaizeloye look like a fool and make him look like a true follower of the dark side.

As soon as the Arrancars disappeared Kenzo went to where his sister was. "Well I am sorry for being late. Are you alright sis?"

Chron flash stepped to where Diasuke was then said "Well we managed to hold them back but they captured one of the Soul Reapers. No doubt that both the Soul Reapers and the Jedi Council will make plans of attack."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm
((lolwhut? Allie's not going to be an Arrancar. xd And there are no "worst fears about the Visored." The Jedi don't know what they are.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 pm
((well i thought that it was leading to that point well i edited it))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 pm
"Hello, Allie," Drekovec whispered as he settled into the sands beside the girl. She was no longer shaking, but her palms were sweaty, and she gripped her zanpakuto so tightly she thought her knuckles might split. He gave a smile that almost seemed sincere. "No need to be afraid, Allie. We Hollows aren't as bad as you've been led to think. I want you to remember every time you've ever seen my kind enter your world...think back. Can you recall a time, even one time, that we attacked the Soul Reapers first?"
Allie thought long and hard, but, now that it was brought to light, she realized that it was the Soul Reapers who always attacked first. She had never witnessed a Hollow commit any sort of crime. Her stomach churned as she began to question everything she knew about Soul Society. Drekovec went on.
"You see, we don't want to hurt anyone...we just want the right to exist happily, just like the privilege your friends the Soul Reapers enjoy every day. We can't help the fact that we're attacked every time we venture near Sereitei." He fought to contain the hysterical laughter bubbling beneath his lungs as Allie's face darkened. She believed him. True, the Soul Reapers did attack him every time he met one, but Allie didn't have to know that he gave them plenty of reason to do so.

Akihime grunted and stood up, dusting herself off and cracking her neck. "I'm fine. But I'm afraid Daisuke isn't the only one with a secret. I'll have to let all of you in on it when we get settled in and cleaned up a bit, Kenzo."

Daisuke used his Flash Step to return to the central site of the battle, where Akihime, Kenzo, Kousuke, Ryuusha, Zero, Marie, and Chron were congregated. No one was seriously injured, but everyone was quite shaken to know that the Hollows had Allie. They hadn't harmed the girl, and that was quite out of character for someone like Drekovec.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 pm
Ryuusha stood still. "My only question is this. Why go through all this for one girl? Something is amiss, and I really want to know what." He began to pace back and forth, thinking hard. "I know i entered the battle late, but i still am concerned why." He turned to face Daisuke, who had just walked up. "any news?"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 pm
"None yet," Daisuke said with a shake of his head. "This doesn't make much sense at all.There's some sort of strange spiritual power in this area preventing us from reopening the Garganta, as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 pm
((My mind's not working right today, it's all loopy. sweatdrop ))

"Why would we want the Garganta open again?" Maria asked, twisting her hands together. "There'll be lots of Hollows there...even if we went to find Allie..."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 pm
"It would take a strong team and a miracle to get the girl back. It will be tough" Ryuusha looked around and placed his hand on the pommel of his zanpakuto, a nervous habit of his. "Damn. never cut us captains a break do they?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm
"Well, I guess that's that," Daisuke said moodily, an odd occurrence for him. "We had a tough enough time fighting them back on our turf. I'd hate to imagine fighting on theirs." Akihime sighed heavily.
"I can reopen the Garganta,"
she said shakily. Daisuke raised an eyebrow.
"In lieu of reiterating why that's a bad idea, I'm going to ask you how," he inquired, the eyebrow still arched sharply with curiosity.
"I'm strong enough to overpower the seal Drekovec put on the gate. Gather 'round, everyone...this is not going to be pretty. I'm afraid I have quite the secret to reveal." With that, Akihime placed two fingers in front of her brow, and summoned forth the Hollow mask once again, in plain view of everyone.
"Pay attention!" she said, her voice as loud and piercing as an explosion. "This will allow me to break the seal, since my spiritual pressure is now much closer to that of a Hollow."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm
"Ummmmm.......................................HOLY CRAP!!!!!!" Ryuusha wasn't expecting anything at this point, let alone one of their own being a Visored." What's next, twenty Vasto Lordes?"  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games