Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Third Year~Relationship Status: Taken by Yia~

Walking into the Great Hall, Seren couldn't help but smile. She had missed being at Hogwarts and she was finally back at school. Walking down the asile, Seren's robes fluttered as she was walking. Smiling a bit, the young Ravenclaw finally sits down at the Ravenclaw table and looks around taking in the Great Hall. She wasn't sure why but to her Hogwarts felt like her second home. Glancing at the entrance to the Great Hall, Seren begins to wonder where Yia was, he was awfully taking a long time.

Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaserSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

In a flutter of red hair and grey robes, Cathryn plopped herself down next to Seren, her best friend at Hogwarts. The two hadn't seen each other at all over summer, but she felt confident that nothing had changed. "Hello, Seren! I love your new hair cut! How was your summer? Gosh, you've changed so much! You're so pretty and grown-up! Aren't you excited to be back at Hogwarts? I love watching the sorting! Have you seen Ethan?" Normally, Cat would have checked her flow of speech by now, but she knew that Seren wouldn't mind.

Glancing over at the Slytherin table, she saw William Dante Nott the Third, her ex-boyfriend, and a boy who is, or perhaps was, taken over by an ancient evil spirit. She had been sure that had he been in control of himself, they could have made it work. But alas, an evil spirit who is in love with someone else is someone she simply could not date. Over at the Hufflepuff table, she spied Devin Cloud, a very handsome third year, and also one of her good friends. Then returning her attention to her own table, she cast around for those she knew best. Of course there was Seren, but she also wanted to look for her other best friend, Ethan. He seemed to not have made it here yet. Oh well, he will get here eventually...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 am
User Image
Seren Meinir

Jumping a bit, Seren looks at her best friend and smiles at her. Both her and Cathryn hadn't talked much this summer and she had something really special to tell her. "Hey Cathryn and thanks. I'd thought I would do something different. My summer was amazing. Hey you know Yiaraw right, who's in Ravenclaw as well and in our year. Well I have something really important to tell you about him." She said almost bouncing with glee. "Me and Yia are dating." She said blushing a bit. Her pale cheeks had turned a rosey color. "And yes I am excited to be back at Hogwarts, its like a second home to me. And no I haven't seen Ethan. I didn't see him on the train to say the least." She says.

Seeing her best friends eyes wander over to the Slytherin table, Seren begins to wonder what had happened between her and William Dante Nott the Third. "Um, Cathryn can I ask what happened between you and William?" She asks in her shy, soft voice. She would have thought that Cathryn would have been jumping and telling her what she and William did over this summer.

Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko glided into the Great Hall on her dancer's feet, gracefully crossing over to the table she was now a Prefect of. She smirked as she looked at her students, some of which she called friends. Her Prefect badge glistened as it caught candlelight. Sitting near the head of the table, she waited for the Sorting Feast to begin or for someone to sit with her and/or talk to her.

Out of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

An excited Ravenclaw pranced to the Ravenclaw table. It was Clare. She was excited for her second year at hogwarts. The others weren't with her yet, but she was hoping they would arrive soon. She sat herself among a sea of children and made sure to save seats for both Rosie and Adair. Finally she felt like she belonged and had friends. She let a sigh of relief and twirled her lock of hair whilst waiting for the others.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled at Clare "So here we go" she said as she sat beside Clare. She smiled and looked up at the sorting, wondering who would be joining their house. Who will be joining us? she wondered as students went up to the Sorting Hat. "Do you remember how nervous we were when we were being sorted?" she asked Clare.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Long sure strides carried Chase through the Hall towards Ravenclaw’s table. A cute Hufflepuff fourth year giggled and waved at him and he graced her with a wide smile. No idea what her name was, but how important were names anyway? He might have to offer some tutoring this year to a few cute underclassman. A late night study session could turn interesting, as long as studying wasn’t involved. Chase was as Ravenclaw as the next cobalt attired student, but he was not single minded in her pursuit of knowledge. There were plenty of other joys to be had at school outside of the cover of a tome.

Looking towards the Slytherin table he spotted Hildy at the very end closest to the door and curled in on herself. He would have liked to go over and shake her. It tore him to see her so beaten. Even after they had rebelled from their grandmother and left the estate, she feared freedom. He knew that she had a rebel’s heart, but she had spent years chained. And something else had happened. For all she shared with him, there was a secret that she had been nursing and Chase couldn’t get it out of her. He hated being out of the loop but as he was sure that it didn’t involve him, he let it go.

Worries about his cousin were temporarily whisked from his mind as his dark forest green eyes drifted up the table to the mysterious blonde; former friend of his cousin and unwitting temptress. The fact that she was important to Hildy made the decent side of him realize that he should hold back from his usual behavior towards her. But the more…adventurous side of his personality was less than concerned. Belle had that certain fierce wildness to her look that made Chase sure that the two of them together could have exploits of untold fun and unmentionable debauchery. But, heaving a small sigh through his smirking lips he headed for the front of the Ravenclaw table, straightening his Prefect’s badge as he sat down across from Sato.

The exotic beauty had the lithe movement and delicate features that couldn’t help but catch a young man’s eye. Did Prefects have any required late night work to do together? Because Chase would be more than willing to fulfill said duties with the lovely young woman. Eyes sparkling with inappropriate thoughts, he smiled at his fellow Prefect. ”Hello there, beauty. Have a nice summer?

Thoughts: Oh ladies, how I’ve missed you.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Hey Rosie" Clare said and moved over to let Rosie sit next to her, but sure that there was room for Adair also. She then looked at Rosie as she asked her a question.
"Yeah, I was very nervous. Nearly had an anxiety attack I was that nervous" she said and looked up to the front and wondered who would be placed in good ol' Ravenclaw.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Despite having to leave Jayden's side, Tristain found herself bouncing on the balls of her feet as she walked across the crowded marble floor towards an empty seat at the Ravenclaw table. Her smile—already nearly at its breaking point—stretched even wider as she realized how many faces she recognized from last year, and how many names she was able to place to them.

Taking an abandoned seat near the head of the hall, just south of the Headmistress' podium, the illuminated blonde hugged Komala tighter to her chest and began to hum a low, but sugary sweet melody as her turquoise eyes sifted through the faces of the students seated at each of the other three tables. She caught sight Ronyo, alone and apparently deep in thought. Jane seemed to be looking for somebody at her table, and Colton...was absent. She had also yet to spot Phi at her own table, and assumed that wherever she was, her brother could be found, too.

When attention was called to the front of the room, and first years began filing in, Tristain perked up in her seat, turning her entire body for a better view. Just as she had predicted during her carriage ride with Jay, the ceremony was a much different experience from this perspective. Rather than shaking in her plain black robes in front of the entire school, she was safe and sound at the Ravenclaw table, comfortable and completely at ease.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 am
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ben couldn't help but swell with pride when he was named a Ravenclaw. In a house with other great minds, he'd fit right in. He stood up off the stool and made his way to the wittiest table in the room. Ben flashed a smile at all the other Ravenclaws sitting at the table. With the old wooden chair pulled out, he pinned his robe against his legs with his hands and set down gracefully. These evenings with Aunt Clara had apparently paid off. He could probably learn a lot from the various witches and wizards that were at the table.

User Image

...little friendly competition?

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled at Clare as the first person that was shouted as a Ravenclaw joined the table. "Hi! I'm Rosemarie!" she said to the new arrival. I hope we have a good year. she thought as she smiled at the boy. "I'm only a second year but if you need help just ask." she said.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina stood and walked to her new table, her head high and shoulders back. Ravenclaw, the house of knowledge. That should work well with her personality, and would be a good house for her reputation as well. Reaching the table of her new foster family, Shina sat gracefully and smiled at her tablemates.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaserSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shock and joy ran through Cat like a lightning bolt, appearing on the outside as pure, uninterrupted joy as Seren announced her news. "Dating Yia!!?!?! Seren, that's amazing!!! Since when!?!? How'd he ask you? Did you know it was coming? Have you gone on any official dates yet? Wow! That's wonderful!!!" Overcome with emotion, Cat could think of nothing else to do but throw her arms around the brunette at her side. But all to soon, her joy was replaced by a pain in her chest as Seren brought up the handsome Slytherin she had once been paired with. "Uh, well... he, er... we... See it went like this. Um, promise not to tell anyone? It's really secret." Cat needed to tell Seren about Roi, but she couldn't tell anyone else. She wasn't sure why, but she knew it was imparative that the whole school not find out. Seren agreed, and Cat went on. "Now, I don't know too much, but there is some sort of evil spirit that has taken over William's body. He's really demented, and William is hardly in control of himself. I started realizing this when I saw William and Trinity kissing. I was upset and broke up with him. However, this summer I did some research and found that it wasn't William who was kissing her, it was Roi. The only problem is, is that I don't know which one asked me out. I'd still like to date William, but not if Roi is still there."

With that off her chest, Kitty felt a lot better. Still upset, but ready to join in the festivities. And first up, was a little, dark- haired first year, who had just sat down at their table. Scooting over, Cat offered her hand to the girl, "Hello there, and welcome to Ravenclaw! My name is Cathryn O'Malley, but you can call me Cat or Kitty for short."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir

Seeing her best friend expression, Seren could only smile. "Well we started dating this summer. And I told him that I liked him. Actually at first I wrote him a letter and I still have it, since I never did send it off to him. And not quite yet, we haven't gone on an offical date yet but I hope we will be ble to this summer or school year." She said blushing some more.

Hearing her friend ask if she could keep a secret, Seren nods her head agreeing. She couldn't help but gasp when she heard the news about what had happened between the two. This evil spirit was named Roi, and he had the power to take control over someone's body. Thinking a bit more, Seren wonders if perhapes she should ask her boyfriend about this so called spirit and if he had been here at Hogwarts since they had started.

Shakeing her head trying to get rid of the thoughts she had just now Seren looks at the new coming Ravenclaw members and smiles at them. She waved a bit at them and then she decided to introduce her name to them. "Hi, I'm Seren Meinir. But you can just call me Seren." She says with a smile.

Wearing

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games