Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
Bailey marveled at the pride in Nevin's eyes from her comments, but she was not so much expecting the light kiss that he gifted her with. She pressed her lips back against his, letting him know that the feeling was mutual. As her boyfriend moved on to welcoming the newest student at their table, Bailey was still wrapped up in the dizzy, but exciting feeling of the affection she felt for him. It was amazing how much better her life seemed to have become with possessing a boyfriend.

Mid-way through a marvelous day-dream, Bailey realized that the point her eyes were focused on as she had been spacing out was exactly where the new girl sat. She understood that the first year felt let down by being put in Hufflepuff - she, after all, had felt the same way for the first day or two.

She nodding along with Nevin's encouraging words, adding,
"Oh, Hufflepuff is superior when it comes to Quidditch." She prodded. Then again...that may or may not have something to do with the fact that I am the team captain." She allowed a light stretch of laughter and a glimmering smile to slip from her lips as she reached out a welcoming hand. "Bailey Oliver. Sixth year and Hufflepuff Prefect, as is Nevin here. Welcome to Hufflepuff." Leaning in a bit closer to avoid any unappreciative ears, she whispered, "Don't worry, the dull feeling of being misplaced will fade within the next week, around which time you'll find yourself fitting in more than you could have imagined." She didn't want to scare the girl, but then again, she thought the truth might settle with this one better than most. She gave her another encouraging smile before turning to watch for Hufflepuff's next victim.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 am
User Image
User Image

Rose hurriedly made her way to a seat. "Hello Bailey" she said cheerfully as she made herself comfortable. Her smile was impossibly large and she couldn't help but move a bit in her seat. This year school excited her. Now she would never have to worry again that at the end of this year they'd be returning to hell. With both parents dead and she and Dante now staying with Xenos and his family, things would be alright now. She knew she should not be as happy as she was broadcasting but she couldn't help it. Her and her brother were now free. That is all that mattered.

"And hello to the rest of you" she added looking at the other first years.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nevin laughed when she boasted about their team and its excellence. He had to agree that their amazing playing was completely because of her coaching. She was perfect for it and Hogwarts would lose a great captain when she finally graduated. He nodded as she spoke as he agreed with more of what she said. When she finished he looked back at the first year,

"you wont find a better bunch of people then us here in Hufflepuff" he laughed. He hoped this high he was on would never wear off. He was no longer simply happy, he was in pure bliss. Once he finished he too turned to look to see if any others were joining them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 pm
Jane smiled as the other students began talking about Quidditch. She had studied the game many times, from the second she saw a broom in diagon alley. From that moment Jane wanted to play the sport. She imagined herself flying on a broom like the one see had seen winning her first game. She wanted to mention something about it but she wasn't really familiar with quidditch at Hogwarts. She wasn't even sure if she could play being a first year. "Quidditch sounds amazing. I hope to be on the team one day" she said simply.
((Sorry, working on new format))  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen blinked with a bit of surprise at the called of "Hufflepuff" from above his head. Had he heard the hat right?
He took it off and bowed tot he teacher and looked at the yellow and black table. He saw another first year there and began to progress towards it.
He smiled at the occupants and sat himself down, greeting them with bright eyes.
"Can't say I expected this House. But there has to be something to it, doesn't there. Guess this is my place." He beamed and ran a hand through his white hair again. Bad habit.
He turned over his shoulder and looked at Bea. He hoped she wasn't too disappointed. He shrugged at her but smiled.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Luke's only thought as he stood from the stool was my mom is going to kill me. He nodded quickly to the teacher before scanning the room for the yellow and black bumble bee decor. He headed off in the direction of the table and sat down at the end of the table furthest away from everybody. He wasn't in the mood to socialize and it was just his luck that the others didn't seem to notice him. He didn't really care about anything at the moment besides what would happen to Drake. He waited patently for the other boys name to be called then crossed his fingers under the table. No matter what he thought as he held his breath and waited for the hat to call out Drakes house.

((sorry this is an edit I accidentaly deleated the first post))

If you ever wish for things that are only in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User Image XXXX User Image XXXXUser Image

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

I have fallen for one who can see the future,
I have fallen for one who knows my past,
I have fallen for the one who will know if we will last

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Austin arrived at the Hufflepuff Table still wondering what Yuan had meant. He sat down and smiled at the his housemates, both old and new.
"Hi, I'm Austin Brighton" he said. He noticed a few of the first years were't quite so exciting in being sorted into the house. "I know how you feel about being in Hufflepuff, not really your first choice. But the people in it are the best." The third year glanced at the older students, he was sure this was the first time some of them had heard him speak, few had before, and when he had spoken before he had not been able to say a few words without stuttering. In fact the third year was silent his very first month at Hogwarts, and here he was talking to all these new first years. He smiled at the thought.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Though I may never know,
What he may know,
I still want to stand with him

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera strolled into the Great Hall, leaving Ryn behind as she said her goodbyes to Tyler. Making her way to the Hufflepuff table, she noticed several new faces that she could only assume were first years that had just been sorted into her house. She sat, glancing around and smiling. "It's great to be back! How are you all?" Then she turned to the table's newest occupants. "I'm Kaera Frisk, by the way. Hufflepuff beater and fourth year. Pleasure to meet you all!" Glancing over, she grinned as she saw the red backside of her sister's head as she waited among the other first years for her turn to have the hat placed on her head. She was excited for Danielle, and knew that any house would be lucky to have her.

User Image

User Image

Rechosia

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Nicole slid into an empty seat at the Hufflepuff table. She smiled as she gazed around the table at the mixture of both old and new faces."Hey everyone" The girl greeted. Unlike last year the reason she was separate from her brother was just by chance.

"Did I miss anything interesting" She asked though she was certain that the odd of that were slim since the year had just started. As she waited for a response the third year realized that sh had yet to introduce herself. She smiled at the first years. "I am Nicole Johnson. I'm in my Third year" she said though she wasn't certain anyone was paying attention.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Students, both newly sorted and upperclass-mates, were filling in most of the empty seats at the long Hufflepuff table. Allen smiled at most of them as they introduced themselves (not hearing all of them), pleased to see how friendly they all were.
His dark eyes tried to make contact with most other's, so it was a bit more personal and a signal that he was at attention and taking note of their names and even years.
"Hello Austin, Kaera, Nicole. Its a pleasure. Thanks for the welcome - Allen Rhoddes." He nodded his head at them and smiled. Feeling more and more as though he would enjoy his placement in this House.
He turned back to the dark haired boy, who seemed quite timid despite speaking - Austin Brighton. "I tried not to have a choice at all, but Hufflepuff was a bit of a surprise. But the Sorting Hat knows best, doesn't it? You all seem nice as far as I can tell - Ill take your word on that."He chuckled and smiled.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Excitedly, Echo flew off of the sorting stool, placing the hat on top of it, and cheered with the Hufflepuff Table as she went. Coming upon the table she scanned it looking for a seat. Seeing the boy with the white hair, I think his name was Allen?, she walked toward him and motioned to the place next to him. "Hey! Guess we both ended up in Hufflepuff." she said still beaming from her experience with the hat. "Mind if I take a seat?"

Genially, she waved to everyone else at the table as well. "Hello all!"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

An adventure awaits everyone...

Kevin slid into an empty seat at the table. As usual his book was tucked under his arm. "Good day all, I'm Kevin Johnson Third year." He intrIoduced himself. The red haired male hadn't included that Nicole was his twin, he had felt he should need to if the first years couldn't figure it out or was curious they could just ask.

The third year placed his book on side of his plate and decided to listen to the conversations around him until someone spoke to him.

.... simply with the turn of a page

User Image_______________________User Image____________________________User Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Unknown Apothecary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The second year filed in with the rest of the Hufflepuffs to their table. "Hello," He said in the small tone Lennox often had when facing big crowds of people he was unfamiliar with. Then again, he assumed no one had heard him and just resided in taking a seat. Who would have heard him anyway? His words were no louder than a whisper in the racket each table was making throughout the Great Hall.

With each new student joining their ranks, Lennox made sure to clap for each and every one of them in a rather loud fashion. While he wasn't over enthusiastic about the sorting, his hands just tended to make a loud clap whenever they joined together. Loud claps emitting from a very quiet boy. Not the most bright combination. It might come off as someone who is quietly impassioned with something, going with actions rather than words.

It sort of made sense. Whenever Lennox spoke, his hands moved by themselves and made small gestures or diagrams. It proved hard for him to explain something without some sorts of hand movement. Then again, he had a hard time explaining things in general. Using hands just made things easier, for him that is.

With each new student, it seems that people were throwing out their names left and right. "Lennox Galvani," He said throwing his name too for good measure. What was he to lose? Surely nothing but a person knowing more than one thing about himself other than his house and face. "Welcome to Hufflepuff." All the while, Lennox gave the most friendly smile he could. While not feeling that he really belonged in the house just yet, he did feel a small amount of pride from being part of Hufflepuff. How? He wasn't quite sure.

Listening in to conversations that weren't entirely directed at him, Lennox tried to peice in the things the new students as well as upperclassmen were talking about. When he arrived at Hogwarts, he was utterly clueless about everything about the castle. So, needless to say, being sorted into a house at all was surprising enough. Prior to this year, Lennox was quite sure that he wouldn't belong in any hosue and would be forced to go back on the train home.

Spotting about the only familiar face he had managed to talk to the previous year, Lennox gave a meek smile towards the direction of Kaera. Whether she would see this smile was completely up to her for he quickly looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. Eye contact was such a stressful thing. How could someone look at someone in the eye without feeling that their personal space had been violated? Not that it had been, but that's what it surely felt like. Having someone's attention to him, specially behind his back made him nervous beyond comparison.

In order to busy himself between the clapping and greeting, Lennox looked towards the other tables, hoping to find the two girls whom he had acquianted with during the carriage ride. Why he looked for them, he didn't know. Maybe it was so that he had something to do while Kaera did her own thing. Nevertheless, he searched for a gray haired Ravenclaw and a dark long haird Gryffindor, hoping that they found their way to their respective tables alright.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image

I have fallen for one who can see the future,
I have fallen for one who knows my past,
I have fallen for the one who will know if we will last

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Austin looked at Allen and smiled.
"Yes the Sorting Hat knows best" the third year said. He smiled and glanced up his eyes scanning the table. He sighed as he still did not see the blue eyes he searched for. The older boy seemed to have disappeared once again. I'll probably see him in the common room he thought.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Though I may never know,
What he may know,
I still want to stand with him

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games