Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

The person waited a moment before slowly moving it's hand away from Akila's mouth. "What are you doing here? Spying?" The rough voice demanded in a growl. "Answer! And it had better be the truth."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:43 pm
"I was just...walking..." Akila answered truthfully, confused. Her claws lengthened at the thought of a threat, and she clenched her fists.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

A second voice interrupted them. "Jirard, what have I told you about attacking first and asking questions later?" The voice scolded. It would seem familiar to Akila, and as it soon became clear why as Markus stepped into view, his black wings hunched in annoyance. "Let her go." He ordered. "But...." The rough voice, Jirard, protested, then sighed and let Akila go. That was when Markus turned to look at her. "This isn't the safest stretch of woods to just.....Akila?" He trailed off in confusion, then asked, "What are you doing here? I thought you were with that b*****d?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 pm
Akila shook out her hair and fur when she was released, her claws retracting, and she turned to look at the speaker. She had to hold herself back from hugging him, it was such a relief. A smile spread across her face, and she tried to minimise it as she said, "He sent out Me and Aleera to help the rumors...but she went back, maybe an hour ago... and I haven't been allowed to roam in so long...I guess I got carried away..." She turned to look the way she'd come. True to her thoughts, she couldn't even SEE the marketplace. Just darkness and trees.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

Markus smiled at her. "Might as well come get something to eat and enjoy your time out." He said, gesturing for her to come. "But Markus! You can't do that! What if she's a spy?" Jirard protested. He was a big man and looked capable of holding his own in a fight. Yet he shrank under the youth's black glare. "I'll vouch for her. I've known her for a long time. She's not a spy. And never forget that this is my rebellion. I'll thank you not to question my decisions." He said and turned, leading the way into the forest. His wings were fluffed up, annoyance making the feathers puff up like an angry bird. Jirard sighed and brought up the rear of the group, saying nothing more.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 pm
Akila shrunk back at Jirard's outburst and watch Markus become exactly what Aleera had told her. As they walked, she lightly touched his hand, "You don't have to take me, if it causes problems. I can find my way back to the market." She spoke softly, afraid that perhaps she was adding to the annoyance obvious in his face and posture.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Markus glanced at her, then his face softened. He shook himself, his feathers laying flat again. "No, it's fine." He said with a smile. "It's nice to see an old face again." He said, not letting on how nice it was to see this one face in particular.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 am
Akila smiled and nodded, "I was going to say the same thing." She looked to the ground as she walked, and spoke softly, "So you're the leader, huh?" She looked up to meet us Gaze.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 am
User Image

Markus' face hardened, adding years to his look. "Yes. I'm the leader. I'm the who started this whole war and I'm the one that they die for." He told Akila quietly. It was clear the deaths of his companions weighed on his soul.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:32 pm
Akila looked to the ground again,"It's a war that must be fought." and on a different note, added, "I'm sorry about your family."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Markus sighed, running one hand through his hair. His heart clenched at the thought of his family. "Thanks." He whispered. He stopped suddenly between two trees and knelt down, running a hand through the grass. He grabbed something and yanked up, revealing a hole in the ground. "After you." He said with a small smile, gesturing towards the stair that led down.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm
Akila tried to act, well, NOT surprised when he lifted the door, and smiled to him, going down first.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 am
User Image

Markus chuckled, knowing the door caught everyone off guard. "We have to be careful." He explained, following her down, Jirard still bringing up the rear. "What better place to hide something than right under their noses?" He picked up a lantern and lit it before taking the lead. He lead her through a tunnel that eventually opened up into a large room, filled with tables, chairs, and couches. From there, more rooms and tunnels branched off. "I found one entrance to this place a long time ago, before everything happened. I used to spend my time here, when I wanted to be alone. I know these tunnels like the back of my hand." A pained look crossed his face. "This is where I was when I should have been protecting my family." He told her in whisper.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 pm
Akila entwined her fingers with his and squeezed his hand a little, "Don't think like that...you couldn't have stopped it." She spoke softly. They were good people, and she bet that the afterlife was treating them much better than to continue living in this hell. Her hand went up to touch the collar on her neck. Her thoughts drifted, and her ears twitched when she shook herself out of it, looking ahead of them, "I wonder how it was all set up..."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Markus blinked out of his thoughts at the feel of her hand in his. "I suppose you're right." He said with a crooked smile. His eyes hardened at the sight of her hand touching the collar. 'I'll get that off you. I promise.' At her words though, he looked confused. "How what was set up?" With a dozen thought constantly running through his mind, he had several different possibilities for what she was asking about. "Come on. I'll show you my room while you answer." He said, taking her arm and gently leading her down one of the hallways.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games