Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 pm
Ummm
why would you even want to recreate Naruto? Your so much more creative then that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 pm
User ImageUgh...

If that's honestly how you feel about this, I'm not going to stop you.

I take it you'd be continuing as you are in Yochi, however, no?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 pm
Well you are all merging here. So I will stay in yochi until you all go there. When that happens. I will quit naruto guilds all together.

And von, Its fun as rping as naruto. I want to continue with him as much as I can. And then I would finish with rpcs from the actually shows. But I'm not gonna give up naruto.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 pm
Darkoolaid
Well you are all merging here. So I will stay in yochi until you all go there. When that happens. I will quit naruto guilds all together.

And von, Its fun as rping as naruto. I want to continue with him as much as I can. And then I would finish with rpcs from the actually shows. But I'm not gonna give up naruto.

But your limiting yourself
how do you not know it wont be fun to create your own master piece? Naruto is cool and all but in rpc, thats your place to switch it up, be your own creative soul. Bring an exact copy of Naruto is a bit OP in rping nevertheless.  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 pm
User ImageYou... you do know that if you were to transfer Naruto... or rather, the abilities you have attached to him, it's not like you would lose him in Yochi, right? ' ';  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 pm
Shin what do you mean? We are moving from yochi to here. Thats what a merger is.

Von I was just about to advance on him. But I put to much work on naruto to lose him. About his father, my previous rpc, yondaime, And his mother and all that stuff. I don't wanna move if I can't keep him. Its to weird for me to have a ninja running around him being a hokages son if we are starting off with new hokages, and there hasn't been any before this one. It doesn't work. Its like picking apart a piece of work. And I put to much effort and time into naruto to do that.

Darkoolaid

Zealot

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 pm
cant we let him have his rpc in this guild but dark ages him like this is the future deal and have his naruto older were ppl dont recall the old hokages but he can relate his rpc to them but have dark like just be the 9 tailed host any way? but summon only thing we take from him?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm
User ImageI dunno...

I never really thought of the possibility of this being a more post-tragedy guild...

Resurrection of the Ten-tails backfired on Madara or whatever and resulted in the world being more a less clean sweeped.
> _ <

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Darkoolaid
Shin what do you mean? We are moving from yochi to here. Thats what a merger is.

Von I was just about to advance on him. But I put to much work on naruto to lose him. About his father, my previous rpc, yondaime, And his mother and all that stuff. I don't wanna move if I can't keep him. Its to weird for me to have a ninja running around him being a hokages son if we are starting off with new hokages, and there hasn't been any before this one. It doesn't work. Its like picking apart a piece of work. And I put to much effort and time into naruto to do that.

I dont get it tho
all it is copy of naruto, so how can it be fun to re an act a role like Naruto to the T?

All I can say is I'm loosing my rpc since the bloodline is not aloud, but Im still joining the guild and making a new rpc.
*shrugs*

It would be fair to have a canon naruto if we can even bring other ideas from anime and mangas. That goes hand and hand with no creative juice.

however I must disappear, bye to all  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 pm
User ImageLater Von.

And, let's just drop the subject for now.

Bruno doesn't really know what he wants to do.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 pm
ok on other notes I am done the rules & guidelines sections of the guild now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm
User ImageCrap.
I'll be back when I can be.
I've gotta help clean up the house and what not.
> _ <

Take care, everyone.
I should be back later tonight.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

KNIGHTDP456

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 pm
[/Wiggles my booty] >;o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm
KNIGHTDP456
[/Wiggles my booty] >;o
*booty smack*  

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 pm
JMan 240
KNIGHTDP456
[/Wiggles my booty] >;o
*booty smack*

[/grabs by the collar]
Make love to me...

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games