Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm
Dai couldn't look away from the girl something told her too but she just couldn't. Dai opened her mouth to greet the ninja, "..." at last a ninja that couldn't get a greet from Dai. Dai closed her mouth and gripped the wall. She couldn't help but to feel the surrounding between the two fade away. "Snap out of it Daitomi!" Her mind screamed at her. Dai wanted to pull herself away. But something told her to stay. Her eyes drifted to the piece of paper. Dai's eyes rushed back to the mist ninja. her heart sank. "She was given a life in Mist. While I was ran far from it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

♚♔♚♔♚"Why bow to a king and not your queen?"♚♔♚♔♚

"You...look...familar..." Her voice soft and tender yet held strongness of any man yet she was women. "You are...cloud...no?" She kept her face close to her and her small smile turned curious as her dark hazel eyes met the girl's eyes. "Yes...no...maybe?" Leaning back up as she mumbled to herself. "Did you ever live in mist?"

♚♔♚♔♚"Know Your Place"♚♔♚♔♚

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 pm
Dai shook herself from the mind blocks when the girl started asking questions. Dai looked at her confused when the mist ninja stated that Dai looked familiar. "I am from Cloud..." Dai loosened her grip on the wall. "I did live in Mist up until I was six..." Dai paused for a moment. "When the village ran me out." Her voice hardened to the girl's silly questions. Dai kept her eyes to the girl's. "Why the hell is she so intrested in me?" she thought for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Surprisenly the child was shorter than Dai and just a bit taller than Kyo. 'Hmmm....Well I'm only eleven so I probaly wouldn't remember you. Grr...so why you get run out? Too weak for the village eh?" A evil chuckle from her mouth came as she touched her nail to Dai's chin.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Dai raised an eyebrow to the girl. "Because I could bend paper...like you." Dai grasped the girls finger. "Didn't your parent's teach you personal space?" Dai asked softly. "Let alone to those who are older." Dai smiled softly at the girl. "I'm fifteen. So that is why you wouldn't remember the likes of me." Dai's smile turned into a grin. She never released the girl's finger. Her eyes stayed to the girl's  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

She frowned as her dark hazel eyes narrowed. "Paper hm? Then you must be a cousin...a weak cousin." Her finger spread into paper as she put her hand down and it reconnected it's self. "Ha! Stupid adults in the mist! Thinking they are all that when they are blind to the truth." She hissed as the bird squaked in agreement. "Unlike you I'm from leaf...but I got 'moved' to mist."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm
Dai laughed. "Weak isn't what I am." Dai looked at Matt and pointed to the office. "We should get in there." Dai walked around the girl. Her eyes had darkened. She stopped. Dai and the girl was shoulder to shoulder. "Never call someone weak." Dai looked at the girl from the corner of her eye. "Cause you never know what that person can do." Dai smiled. "Until its to late." Dai slipped her hands back into her jacket pockets. She soon walked into the office and stood on the other side of Sypher. Never looking back to the girl. "Her skills are advance then mine. I need to work harder." Dai thought as she picked a spot in the Kage's office to stare at as she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 pm
Sypher allowed himself to be pulled into the office by Kyo, his eyes never leaving Dai and Matt. For a few seconds there, he'd tricked himself into believe maybe someone would respect him or maybe even listen to him for once Apparently, I'm a ******** fool. his face went about as ice cold as it could get as he gave Dai and Matt one more look and turned to the kage, bowing slightly to answer his greeting "Hello. I'm Sypher Stanislaus from the village of Cloud. I'm delivering a scroll on behalf of the adviser." he extracted the scroll and held it out. Written inside was the simple message of greetings and well wishes that Suna's recent troubles would end with no more bloodshed. He had his own request to make but Why the hell should I train them? They can do fine on their own, clearly. his thoughts affected the chakra in his body and he seemed slightly darker than before as he spoke again "While I reocgnize the issues your village is currently having, I'd like permission to visit here for a few days. Just to show m-these genin around. They've never left Cloud so this would be a good experience for them." he completely ignored Dai and her little conversation going on behind him. Another thing that was rude to do when one was trying to speak to a person of greater rank. He had been about to claim them as his genin but I don't feel like playing teacher to these guys. Not after those responses.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 pm
Matt stepped into the office quietly as Sypher spoke to the Kage, he didn't pay too much attention to Dai's conversation only glancing everyonce in a while to assure that everything remained civil. Even now matt's curious nature couldn't be hidden as he looked around the office now to everyone inside: the kage, the mist girl, to Dai, Back to Sypher, down at Kyo and finally to everything that seemed to make up the office space. Matt eyes appeared shocked for a few seconds as Sypher also asked to be allowed to stay for a few days, but his face quickly went back to his quiet self.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:21 pm
Dai looked to Sypher from the corner of her eyes. she could feel the everything that radiated off of him. Frustration. Dai clenched her katana strap tightly. "Did my actions cause such feeling to fall onto Sypher's shoulders?" She thought as her eyes moved to the Kazekage. Worry laid in her eyes for Sypher. She looked to Matt as she felt his eyes fell to her. Dai looked forward and a small sigh escaped from her lips. A sigh of concern to those around her. But mostly concern for Sypher. Dai wanted to crawl into a dark corner somewhere and either vanish from the world or just to die.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Bast twitched in her chair under one of the Office's windows. There was a great clamor in the Office, and it felt as though there were several people milling about aimlessly.

Who the hell is so unforgivably noisy that I should awake? she thought, a slight fog of irritation descending upon her mind. She felt her hand move of its own accord up the back of the chair, and felt the soft texture of the fabric slide under her palm before it came to rest at the top of the chair. Her shoulder, arm, and hand worked together and heaved her sleep-invaded body upward. The fog in Bast's mind lifted somewhat, and without looking--she was practically blind in the room's dim light anyway with the heavy tinting on her goggles--she shouted out a command.

"Shut the hell up and act like adults!" she commanded, her voice blazing with flames of fury. She had been incensed by the horrendous clamor that the young people had brought with them, and was infuriated at the idea that they would conduct themselves in such an unruly manner before a foreign nation's leader.

As quickly as she had snapped, the woman was just as eager to lean back in to her snooze, and had settled in to a sleeping position once more without waiting for a response. Bast was tired of dealing with children, and it was beginning to show; her focus had always been on the elder students in the forces, but now she was beginning to feel openly hostile toward the youth that continually disrupted her sleep. Everywhere she went, there were children; her only reprieve was her house, and yet there were guests to tend to there; one such guest was being helpful and restoring energy in the woman's golems, but that was an exceptional situation.

Bast yawned again and the gentle mists of her dreams began to fill up her mind once more. She was not asleep, nor awake; she drowsed in the realm halfway between waking and sleeping.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 pm
Ganchou, who had been nursing a cup of coffee under a blanket in a corner, subliminally reacted to Bast's shout. He shot up, walked over to the two Gennin, and Grabbed them both by the scruff of their clothing, hauling them a few feet above the ground. "SsHshhShhhhhs" He muttered at them, his eyes half open. He wobbbled slightly, then threw them both onto separate large comfy couches before collapsing once more on the ground.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya had been watching the events that had transpired with a smile on her face. There were rather childish, though amusing. What made her let out a little giggle, was the drunkard unable to hold his alcohol properly. She shook her head, muttering 'Lightweight' to herself as she uncorked her sake gourd. She raised it to her lips, and downed a few gulps before corking it once more. She wanted to get some form of instruction on her training, and leave this room, as it was way to crowded for her liking.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Matt was plopped onto the couch before he even realized what had happened. He sighed silently and sat there as he watched Sypher converse with the Kage. He felt like he had already caused enough trouble and thus just stayed still.  

solanik

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

[kyo in first and narnia in second]
Kyo felt himself being picked up and was thrown onto a couch as he sat up and just had a confused look on his face but stayed quiet. But ypher's ice coldness was making him stare at Sypher trying to find out why.

Narnia waited quietly at the door frame with her arms crossed. Still looking at Dai with a glare.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games